PDA

View Full Version : Training With Dyzm

Hoshi No Shikyo
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:47:52 AM
:: She entered the training grounds and waited for Dyzm ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 27th, 2002, 03:57:58 PM
**Dyzm enters with a hover crate floating behind him. Popping the lid, Dyzm pulls out 2 remote training spheres from one part of the crate. One red, one blue. He turns them on and tosses them into the air. The repulsars kick in and they begain to hover.**

Your first task is simple, its mostly for me to judge at what pace to train you at. Your goal, to reflect a stun bolt from the red sphere into the blue sphere using a standard lightsaber. If you do not have a lightsaber, you can use one of mine.

**Dyzm unclips one of his lightsabers and sets it on edge of the crate.
Mean while, the red sphere slowly starts to circle Hoshi, while the blue sphere hangs slightly back at a higher altitude, shadowing the red shpere. **

Hoshi No Shikyo
Mar 28th, 2002, 12:32:01 PM
OOC- hahaha...I've never done this before Dyzm,soif it sounds stupid, forgive me.

IC-

:: she looked at the two spheres then she turned to take the lightsabre ::

"Um...I never used one of these before."

:: she ignited the sabre, trying not to show her nerviousness ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:34:56 AM
"Never? Hmmm, lets see how you do, lets bring alive some natural talent. Then later, we can go into more in depth lightsaber battles...

**The Red sphere cuts to the right, letting off a volley of red energy shots, the blue ducks behind the red as the shots are fired.**

Hoshi No Shikyo
Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:20:44 AM
It's like a sword it's like sword

:: she hopped out of the way of the first shot, then she swings the sabre to relfect the next shots ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 9th, 2002, 12:49:31 PM
**The Bolt hits the lightsaber, reflecting off into a corner. Quickly, The Red Orb fires downward, at her feet as the blue swings up and fires at her head**

OOC: Sorry bout not posting sooner, forgot about it, sorry.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Apr 10th, 2002, 12:40:58 PM
OOC- No prob. Dyzm, I've been sick lately anyways.

IC-

:: she saw the both the shots and her eyes widened ::

"Crap."

:: Hoshi tried to side-step the shot at her feet and reflect the one at her head, which she did, unsuccessfully ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:30:43 PM
**Dyzm waves his hand and both the orbs cease.**

"Ok, good for your first time...."

**Standing up, Dyzm walks to the middle of the training room. Pulling out his lightsaber as he walks.**

"My views might be different from the rest of the Order, so dont take everything to heart. I see us, the Sith as the balancers. When ever a species begains to over populate an area. The galaxy creates a predator to keep the "herds" in check. We are those predators."

**Igniting his lightsaber, Dyzm slowly starts twirling it. As he walks**

"We, as sith pull our energy from the chaos in the galaxy, and in my views, the universe is chaos. Atoms destroying each other, giving off energy. We, unlike what the jedi claim, are the true children of the Galaxy... of Nature."

**Dyzm quickly snaps his lightsaber up and changes the subject**

"3 types of guard stances, Upper, Middle, and lower. Find the one you are most comfortable with."

Hoshi No Shikyo
Apr 17th, 2002, 11:37:11 AM
:: Hoshi smirked when Dyzm mentioned his views on what the Sith purpose is,the she held the sabre in a middle defensive stance ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 17th, 2002, 07:45:25 PM
Ok, lets see how good that defensive stance is for you

**Dyzm swings quickly, bringing his lightsaber around to smash into her**

Hoshi No Shikyo
Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:39:39 AM
:: Hoshi brought her sabre to block Dyzm's strike, then stepped back and swung her sabre for his head ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 24th, 2002, 08:28:42 PM
**Dyzm glares, summons the force, and the blade swinging toward his head suddenly stops.**

I did say I was a harsh master...

**Yelling, Dyzm flings Hoshi back with the force**

Your attacks are to simple, simple attacks are only used when you know you can counter attack powerfully. Open yourself all the way to the rage, expand, and push your self to ye limits.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:42:53 AM
:: Hoshi growls as she gets up ::

"........Hmph. I feel no anger towards you Master Dyzm....."

:: she un-ignited the lightsabre held it out of Dyzm to take back ::

"I'm also not very comfortable with such a lightweight weapon either."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 27th, 2002, 11:20:52 AM
**Dyzm clips his lightsabers back**

So, what do you wish to learn?

Hoshi No Shikyo
May 3rd, 2002, 02:31:37 PM
:: Hoshi slightly shrugged, she hoped Dyzm wouldn't take that a sign of disrespect or anything, but she didn't really know HOW Sith trained, she only knew that they fought alot. ::

"....You're the Master, although I'd like to learn how the Sith make stuff move."

:: she waved her hand trying to show what she meant ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 3rd, 2002, 05:57:03 PM
**Dyzm nods and walks over to the turbolift, motioning that he should be followed. As Hoshi enters the lift, Dyzm keys in the command and the lift shoots upward. 10 seconds later, both of them walk out on a upper balcony, 8 stories up.**

Now the force develops in each of us a different way, most common, is when we let anger, fear, and revenge take control. They are roots to the Dark Side which are needed to start with. To pick something up mentally, all you need to think about is the want, the need for it. Then vision yourself in your mind picking it up and bring it toward you. But, up here on the roof, there is really nothing to pick up, but me or... you.

**Quick as a thought, Dyzm reaches over, Grabs Hoshi's arm and flips her around and over the ledge of the balcony. She dangles 8 stories up, held only by Dyzm.**

Mother birds push there young out of the nest to get them to fly. They have the instinct, they have the ability to fly. They just need motivation. Just use your outrage and what I have just done to ignite the Dark Side inside of you. Then vision youself floating... If you fail, then I guess I must seek out a new apprintice.

**Dyzm lets go, and Hoshi drops**

Hoshi No Shikyo
May 4th, 2002, 12:05:47 PM
:: screaming would be nice to do right now, that was if she wasn't scared -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-less at the moment, Hoshi closed her eyes and tried to picture herself floating like Dyzm said and pushing her fear at the fact that she could die right now at the image. The air that was rushing past her seemed to slow down, Hoshi just closed her eyes tighter not wanting see the 'scenery' go by. Hoshi suddenly felt her feet on the ground and she opened her eyes, she was shaking more from the shock of being tossed off a building then anything else and she hoped that Dyzm didn't see that ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 4th, 2002, 06:06:42 PM
**From above, Dyzm nods in approval and jumps off the balcony himself. His cape flaping in the wind, he touches the force and stops himself from falling 5ft from the ground. A second later, he lets go of the force and lands.**

"Ah, excellent! You passed. From now on, using the force to move things should be easier, the door has been opened."

**Dyzm flashes her a wicked grin**

"What do you wish to learn now?"

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 16th, 2002, 10:49:44 PM
**Dyzm noticed his trainee had slipped away while he went to get some lunch**

O bloody hell...

Hoshi No Shikyo
May 27th, 2002, 01:44:47 PM
:: comes back to training eating a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich ::

Being thrown off buildings makes me hungry...

:: takes a bite and offers some to Dyzm ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 27th, 2002, 09:14:35 PM
No thanks... Now, what else do you want to learn?

Hoshi No Shikyo
May 31st, 2002, 09:32:04 PM
:: Hoshi finished her sandwich and brushed her hands off ::

.....Um.....Why do you keep asking that?

:: Hoshi said it matter-factly her arms crossed across her chest ::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 2nd, 2002, 01:41:28 PM
**Dyzm glares down at her**

If want to continue your training, you must prove to me that you are serious. You, will go find a Jedi Padawan, and do battle with him or her, it does not matter if you win or loose.

Afterwards, seek me out to continue your training. This is not a vacation. Until you finish your battle, you are dead to me.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:08:13 PM
Of course.

:: she bowed to Dyzm and left the training grounds to find a Jedi to fight ::