PDA

View Full Version : *LV awaits her pupil... (Vice)

Lady Vader
May 2nd, 2002, 12:13:59 PM
...to begin his training in the Sith arts.*

Vice Hazzard
May 2nd, 2002, 10:09:40 PM
Vice came quickly after, not wanting to let his new master wait. He fell to one knee immediantly.

"My Master, I have come as requested."

Lady Vader
May 3rd, 2002, 11:22:24 AM
*LV looked at Vice and gestired for him to rise.*

Your promptness in coming shows you wish to learn. Good.

*She began to pace a bit.*

But, before we begin, I want you to give me a brief history of your past. For you cannot learn anything unless you learn first about yourself.

*She stopped and looked at him, folding her arms under her cloak.*

Vice Hazzard
May 4th, 2002, 12:07:11 AM
He rose as intructed immediantly. The young Sith pupil nodded as she asked for his shaded past.

"Of course, Master. I have nothing to hide from you."

He started in, his hands clasped behind his back.

"I was born to Hearth Hazzard..." his face twisted with a short burst of anger. "... the vile Jedi who destroyed the honor of my family. Anbira Hicchoru, my first Master and mentor, liberated me. He brought me to the Dark Side. I spent most all my life on a mountain, on a distant planet. In fact, I don't even know the name of it, if it has one. It was never told to me. I trained day and night, it being my only perpose in life. However, since my savior, Master Hiccoru, was not often around I didn't have much insight into the usage of the Dark Side. He had more pressing matters to attend to. Such as opening the universe's eyes to the truth of the Dark Side, that it is the only true path. Soon, I heard word from him to reveal myself to the world. I followed him to the Sith Empire but then found myself here at the Sith Council, seeing it more suitable to my needs, and Anbira was here as well...."

His face started to show grim and disturbing anger that shook his body violently.

"... I was there to see him fall from the cliff.... After he joined the Jedi I was lost. Finally, I came back here to begin training again... with you, my Master."

He bowed low, showing respect.

"Does this please you, my Lordess and Master? Or are you expecting more from this humble vessle of you're wishes?"

If anything, the young man was loyal and respectful.

Lady Vader
May 5th, 2002, 11:49:10 PM
*LV nodded her head. Everytime the young man had mentioned Anbira's name, she wasn't sure whether to feel anger or saddness. In either case, she kept it to herself, and moved on.*

Your explaination of your history will suffice.

Though we here are not the Sith Council. The Sith Council is dead. We are the Sith Order.

*She pointed her finger at him, her voice hardening.*

Remember that.

*She lowered her finger and softened her voice.*

What was it that Anbira had taught you? I don't want to repeat lessons you have already learned. Yes, we will do touch ups, but learning of powers you already understand would not be progress.

We want to move forward with your training.

So, what is it you already know?

Vice Hazzard
May 7th, 2002, 08:58:46 PM
At her stern reminder, Vice took a slight bow. He wouldn't make that mistake again.

Gathering himself up at her question, he started to explain.

"Yes, my Lordess," Vice started in. "I know mild telekinisis and slight sensory and muscular enhancement," Vice felt the need to explain more fully. "I move quickly and strike strongly but not reliably so. My senses to the Lightside are well trained but I find myself at a loss if one's aura is deliberately hidden from me. Moving objects is a hard task for me. Doing research has lead me to the resolution that although I have much hate and anger to channel, I can't find the proper means to focus it. I find myself with a hazy and wild emotional discharge that is sorely out of tune."

Vice drew out his staff.

"I am also adept at this. I made it for my Master Hicchoru, as a symbol of my loyalty. That I would be devoted to finding ways to destroy the Jedi and bring justice to us that have been wronged by their ways. I have spent many days and nights training with this tool. Although it is not lethal unless repeated blows are reigned. However, my skill in the Dark Side has never been strong enough for me to be safe from myself while using a lightsabre. Although I have attempted to train myself in that. Further more, I am well versed in martial arts, but not thouroughly. It is mostly a trial and error learning than a true form."

The apprentice withdrew his staff and placed it back inside his cloak.

"Is this information acceptable to my Master?"

OOC - I messed up with the "council" thing. It was a rather large typo I suppose. Old habits die hard. Sorry, won't happen again.... although I suppose it fit well into the RP. :)

Lady Vader
May 8th, 2002, 02:22:57 PM
OOC: Yes, it did. :)

IC:

*LV nodded her head slowly as Vice spoke, and when he was finished, shespoke her thoughts allowed.*

So, you have the basis of what the Dark Side is, and you feel it's power. But as of yet, cannot control it to it's fullest potential.

*She looked at him.*

That's where I come in.

*She began walking towards an area strewn with boulders of varying sizes.*

Come, let us work with that telekinese of yours. I want you to perfect it, for it can be of help and importance when battling against your enemy.

*She stopped as both reached the area, and then pointed to a good sized boulder, about the size of a melon.*

Close your eyes and invision that boulder in your head, while opening yourself to the Dark Side. Use your pent up anger if you must, but do not lose control of it. Keep it checked. Be aware of how much you use.

Now, invision the boulder's circumference, it's texture. You smell the earth trapped in its creveses.

*Her voice was soft, almost soothing, leading Vice into a realm flowing with the power of the Dark Side.*

Invision the boulder rising. You don't notice any weight, for in your mind, it is air. It's as if it does not exist, but it does.

See it rise, see it bob in the atmosphere.

And then...

*She clenched her fist, though Vice could not see it. Her voice remained soft, but took on an edge.*

Use your anger, your power, to crush it into dust.

You have just picked up the boulder with your mind's hand. Now use that hand to grip it and shatter it into a million pieces. Don't think of how many pieces it will shatter into, but just crush it. Be done with it. KILL it.

Vice Hazzard
May 12th, 2002, 09:47:58 PM
"Yes..."

Vice had already closed his eyes. He knew how to feel things through the Force, so that part was easily accomplished. He had the boulder in his grasp, now... to move it. Slowly, he tapped into his anger. Not quite sure how to keep it in check, he started with less hatefull memories. Memories of cold and hunger as he slept on the floor of his mountain home. Not knowing if he'd survive through the night.... The rock slowly began to rise but already Vice was sweating in stress. It was moving slowly through the air. Now, to steady it for the final step. He stopped the rock without much effort. However, now, he started the hardest part. Clenching his teeth, he thought about his father. The scum that had stained his family crest, and had given him a mark that'd forever follow him until he clensed the bloodline. Slowly, the rock began to give way, his anger pushing it in on itself. Then.... he thought about Anbira. But not the good Anbira. The one he'd loved. No, not that one. The one that had betrayed him and left him for dead. Left him to fend for himself.

With a yell from Vice, his anger came pouring out. He was knocked off his feet from exaustion. Slamming his tailbone onto the floor, he rocked onto his back. Finally, opening his eyes, he saw what he had done. No rock remained. Only a powder that layed on the ground.

OOC - Sorry for the slow reply.

Lady Vader
May 23rd, 2002, 03:41:08 PM
OOC: So kay. We're even now seeing as how I've been away for a week and a half. :lol

IC:

*LV had felt the growing power within her apprentice and had shielded herself in time before the rock exploded as if it were a bomb. She flinched out of relfex and watched as it rained powdery dust for a few seconds, Corellia's coastal winds taking care of the rest.*

*She looked slightly behind her to Vice, on his back, and slowly sitting up, shaking his head. She cocked her head towards him, gesturing towards the now non-existant boulder.*

Well done, my young apprentice. Though perhaps next time you should focus on controling that anger, and perhaps shielding yourself as well?

It would be unbecoming of a Sith to perish by his own hand.

*She smiled.*

I see you have the grasp for telekenisis.

Now, let us see how you are at raw Force power.

*She cupped her hand slightly, and allowed a small ball of flame grow there, it's fire coursing in an invisible sphere. The flame's cast a soft orange glow on her face.*

No doubt you have seen Force destruction before. I want to see you make one of your own. It is a mastering of control of the friction in the air and your own anger. Use that power you have in you, but remember to control it. Killing yourself would be a... bad thing.

*She continued to hold her hand out, letting the ball of destruction dance about on her open palm.*

Vice Hazzard
May 29th, 2002, 02:08:40 AM
Vice nodded. He'd seen it before, but never attempted it...

"Of course, maddam."

Vice rolled to his knees. Feeling a fool on his behind.

Slowly, he held his hands out mirroring his Master's. Almost quivering he closed his eyes. The thought of creating a ball of fire was quite frightening, considering he had trouble keeping things in control. Perhaps it was a test....?

Slowly, he released his anger. Pain was already setting in from sore muscles, brought on from his quick bout in Force usage, but he added that to his pain and anger. If his life had not been ruined, he wouldn't be in this position. He wouldn't need to learn how to kill! This pain he felt was their fault! Those cry baby cowards!... Slowly, as he coursed the energy to his palm, the ball of destruction grew bigger and bigger. Too big in fact. However, he had his eyes closed, so his awareness was not great to this fact. His Force senses not fully in tune. He did recall his intructions, to control his anger like a tool. This dampened the ball of fire. Unfortunately, too much. It vanished and Vice's eyes opened.

"I have failed, Master. I beg forgiveness."

Lady Vader
May 29th, 2002, 11:48:33 PM
*LV shook her head and extinguished her own ball of destruction by closing her hand around it. Then, with the same hand, completely unscathed, she offered it to Vice so that he could stand.*

You did not fail, Vice. Only over compensated. You had what you wanted, but then you remembered to fast and too abruptly to control your anger. That's what made it suddenly die.

*He was standing now, eyes groundward.*

Walk with me Vice.

*He took up stride beside her as they walked along the training grounds, avoiding others in training.*

You will find I am not like most Sith. Yes, I dwell in the dark side, and yes, I practice Sith magic. But I am not insensitive to those willing to train, nor am I stupid enough to waste good talent by going into a rage and destroying them.

*She gave Vice a sidelong glance.*

You have much power in your anger. And obviously something happened which has caused you to lose control in it. I will not press into what that was, but I do stress that you attempt to control and utilize it. Letting it control you will destroy you and possibly your comrades.

*She stopped and looked at him.*

I want you to continue with your training, but above all, I want you to focus on utilizing your powerful anger to your advantage. It is a tool. Use it wisely. But don't let it overcome you, or it will be your undoing.

Vice Hazzard
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:16:04 PM
He'd never lived life without this boiling anger. It'd been with him since his earliest memory.

"I will try--I will succeed my lord. You may put your trust it me to accomplish the goal you put before me."

My, what was he saying? How could he possible stop his rage? Why would he want to? It gave him strength. Although he wouldn't admit it, it was the only way he could remember his father's face... That fact he hid deep in his soul, where even he could not relise it.

Lady Vader
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:30:40 AM
*She gave her apprentice a firm pat on the shoulder.*

I know you will make me proud, Vice.

*She fell silent for a moment, thinking.*

I can show you the do's and don'ts of the dark side, and how to manipulate your powers to do certain things. But the true test of learning is experience.

*She turned to look at him.*

Here at TSO we do not hold our apprentices back. We allow them to travel as they see fit, so long as they let their Master or an elder know.

Don't fear stepping out and seeing what the fates have in store for you.

*A corner of her lip curled upward.*

Yo may get lucky and find a Jedi just... dieing to meet you.