PDA

View Full Version : Those who learn... (Ender)

Jehova Eaven
May 9th, 2002, 06:47:25 PM
The cold dark earth of the training grounds were laden with dry blood spilled by warriors of the past. Many men have trained here in the past, tasting from the everflowing fountain that was the Force. Those who survived here had earned the right to be called Sith or Dark Jedi. Those that did not were seldom remembered.

Jehova Eaven once again stood on this dark earth, this time as the teacher. he had already survived his trails and had spilled his own share of blood on this land. It was now time for a new generation to do the same or perish. The darkness surrounded the land and himself, the cold night was a perfect backdrop for the events that were to come.

A summons had already been sent to his apprentices to meet him. He could picture them being roused from their warm beds, being rushed out the door and being lead blindly to this spot.

Ender Zarel
May 16th, 2002, 03:25:13 AM
Day had turned to night, and I had become rather impatient. I had a small feeling brewing inside me that I had not been accepted, and that I should just leave. I decided that I will wait for one more hour, and if I heard nothing, or if no-one came to me, I would simply leave. That one hour felt like it lasted for eternity, and I was now becoming extremely impatient. I had now stood up, pacing backwards and forwards, waiting for this hour to end.

In the last ten minutes of the hour, someone finally arrived. The person told me that I had been accepted into the order, and that I was to meet my master out in the training grounds. I had no idea where the grounds were, so I let out a small chuckle, and asked the person..

“Uh..” I said, rather embarrased, “Would you mind leading me there?”

The person nodded, before scurrying off into the shadows. I grinned lightly, and followed the person. Along the way, I started wondering if Jehova had accepted me, or if that strange lady from before had found me a different master. Apart from that, I thought of pretty much nothing.

It didn't take long for the person to lead me to the training grounds, about five or six minutes at max. When we got there, the area was almost pitch black. There was only one source of light; moonlight. A small, chilly breeze swept across me, my dark hair waving to the side. The breeze died down rather fast, and I walked further into the grounds. I looked from left, to right, and on the right side of me, there was a man, standing in the darkness, watching me. I turned to him, and walked over to him, then bowed my head.

“Is it you that has summoned me? Or have I come to the wrong person?”

Jehova Eaven
May 16th, 2002, 07:54:26 AM
The night had become darker and much colder. The morning dew had already set in making his clothing sticky and damp. This made him slightly agitated but he thrust it out of his mind. Anger does indeed make one much stronger, but this was not the time. An hour had passed and finally his new apprentice had shown, dressed in the garb that he wore when he had first entered the Order. A sense of confusion could be felt emanating from the boy, and finally he spoke.

"What is it that you seek here?" Jehova retorted. His response here would dictate the lesson plan for the training to come. An unfamiliar voice whispered into the boy's ear, "Think hard and only speak the truth, or he'll kill you." The boy turned to find only the blackness of night and a lone tree in the distance.

Ender Zarel
May 17th, 2002, 12:52:37 AM
I turned to the side, and all I found was complete darkness. There wasn't a thing in sight. I shook my head lightly, before turning back to my master. The voice had told me to think hard, but I didn't need to.. I already knew my answer.

“What is it that I seek here? Is it not obvious why I'm here? I'm here to be trained to be a Sith! I crave power, and the Sith are the ones that can give me that power. That is why I'm here.”

Jehova Eaven
May 23rd, 2002, 08:35:00 PM
His answer soothed Jehova's dark soul. "A child after my own heart," he thought. A cold wind bellowed up and an icy rain started pouring over the training grounds.

"Well you have come to the right place. The Sith Order is a place of power, but power comes with a certain.... responsibility. Do you know what that responsibility is, young apprentice?" Before he could even answer lightning came from the sky and struck behind Jehova. "It is, put simply, to destroy the weak. They are not worthy enough to live."

He extended his arm and said, "Are you weak, apprentice? Can you handle the power, the glory, the right?" A single bolt of lightning flew from his finger tips.

Cherice St_Hilare
May 24th, 2002, 08:15:42 PM
The dry, laden earth seemed to be stained a dark red as a reeking smell arose. Wrinkling her nose in disgust, Cherice continued her footsteps. A few days ago she had received notice that Malice was leaving TSO, and Jehova had taken her on as his new apprentice. Better not be late ... Wait, where am I ?

The Disciple glanced about warily, and sighed. She would obviously be punished for this. Reaching out with the Force, she tried to sense a powerful Force Signature, and got nothing. Straining, she tried again and got a signal: Jehova was over .. there. Hurrying in her pace, Cherice saw two figures in the distance. One was obviously her new Master - the other might be his apprentice. Breaking out into a run, she ignored the wind as it roared in her face.

A few minutes later, she stopped a few steps away just in time to see a lightening bolt fly out from Jehova's fingers. Her eyes widening slightly in both awe and amusement, she sank down to one knee.

"My Lord, please forgive my tardiness."

Jehova Eaven
May 31st, 2002, 02:02:52 PM
The bolt struck its target sending the boy backwards. It was merely a single bolt but it was surprising that he sustained no real damage short of a couple bruises, cuts, and few scrapes from the fall. A faint smile appeared on his lips.

"Stronger than I thought, you survived. You've proven your worth and will receive my training." Jehova spoke to him.

"My Lord, please forgive my tardiness."

He turned to face the young woman who had intruded upon them. She was a small thing, about as tall as his chin. But there was something about her, something that told that she was more than just an intruder. She had some previous training, they had taught her respect.

"You are Malice's apprentice, correct?" his voice hissed as he said Malice. "I'll let your tardiness go this time, but don't be late again. Is that understood?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Jun 1st, 2002, 03:51:00 PM
"Yes, M'Lord."

Cherice came to receive training from her new Master, Jehova Eaven. Malice had abandoned TSO in search for a "Greater" dwelling of Siths .. if he could find one. Rising to her feet, she clasped her hands behind her back and remained silent, awaiting further instructions.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 14th, 2002, 01:43:19 PM
A sudden burst of anger flew into his heart lead by the power of his master. The scythe drained at his very soul, gathering power from an unknown source and with a sudden thwack, the first young apprentice fell, headless.

"Get out! Get out of my head!"

It was a sudden action, to Cherice it would have seem like he just decided to kill the apprentice. Almost as quickly as the anger came, it had seeded back to whence it came. Satiated with the job done.

"Remember, don't be late again." he said calmly. "We'll continue this another time."

With those words said, he quickly parted, headed towards the palace and his quarters to rest and meditate.