PDA

View Full Version : Walks in with one bag.

Darth Roul
Aug 21st, 2000, 12:47:18 PM
*Takes a walk down the halls looking for his room. Roul looks up and sees a sign above a door that reads Darth Roul. Roul walks in and throws his bag on the bed. Roul then walks over to the desk and places his Notebook, pen and a book on the right side and plugs in a lamp on the left side. Roul then places all of his clothes in the dresser and the closet. Roul then sits down at the desk opens the book and starts to read the book called Battle Tricks*

Darth Roul
Aug 24th, 2000, 02:16:59 PM
::p uts the book away in the top right drawer in his desk, sits back and thinks for a moment. Roul then gets up and walks out the door of his room. Turns around and locks the door. Drops the key in his pocket and starts off for a walk thinking of the great view of a brick wall from his window. Roul walks outside and sees the the wall blocking his view is of a Carpet store. Roul walks inside pulls out a detinator and blows away the wall that blocks his view. Roul then walks back inside the palace and pulls out an old photo and takes a short look then returns it to his pocket. Standing in the hallway Roul relizes that he is starving. So he walks back into his room and pulls out a sandwich. This time leaving the door open::
I like my view now.

Darth Roul
Aug 25th, 2000, 01:08:32 PM
::Steps outside of his room and takes a walk down the hallway looking at the signs and reviseing his plan::

Lady DeVille
Aug 26th, 2000, 11:32:32 PM
*pokes her head in the doorway* Hello, just saying hi to everyone I can... ooh, nice view! *Gives Roul the thumbs up sign.*

Darth Roul
Aug 27th, 2000, 09:05:33 AM
thanks. I like it.

Lady Vader
Aug 27th, 2000, 07:57:22 PM
*as LV is walking back to her room, she notices the new "window" in the wall*

ummm... yeah...

*stands at Roul's door and looks through the "window"*

still, not a bad view :)

Darth Roul
Aug 31st, 2000, 12:52:53 PM
what a view though, I mean over there ::p oints:: you have the carpets and over there ::p oints:: you have the linolium