PDA

View Full Version : On The Shell

Banestone
Aug 21st, 2000, 12:18:10 PM
Deep in the recesses of the newly-constructed Sith Order palace's hangar, Banestone walks up to a tall, egg-like red ship; which is standing tall and aloof upon unformed prongs to keep it stable. His mysterious craft unforms a hatchway and ramp as it senses the bulky Sith's approach, and Banestone continues into The Shell without even needing to check his stride. With the soothing hums of the onboard generator and ship's computer in his cybernetically-enhanced ears, he drifts slowly to one side of the continuous round wall and eases into the hard but perfectly-fitting bed that unforms noiselessly from it. His gleaming full red eyes dim slowly and his lids close over them as he comfortably goes to sleep... the first chance he's had to do that in a while.

Fox609
Aug 24th, 2000, 10:14:47 AM
*Sees an unopened soda that Banestone is gonna drink* :D hee hee.. *Grabs it & replaces it with a can of generic soda that says SODA on the can*

Banestone
Aug 28th, 2000, 11:37:12 AM
*Banestone, eyes closed, reaches out to grab his soda, pops the top, and takes a big chug out of it*

Oh crap! What is this garbage? It tastes like a can of generic soda, when I was expecting my wholesome can of far-superior Coca-Cola! This can of generic cola has utterly and completely FAILED the taste test! From now on it's only genuine COCA-COLA for me! *Holds out can of Coke to the camera with a big cheesy grin on his face*

Lady Vader
Aug 28th, 2000, 01:06:05 PM
*pops head in*

I'd rather have a Pepsi... or better yet, a Mountain Dew... :D

*keeps walking down the hallway*

Banestone
Aug 28th, 2000, 01:44:49 PM
Noooo, Pepsi is the devil! *Realizes that OOC he is drinking a Pepsi* Oh crud... eep! Mountain Dew is better than either... and even better than MD... is root beer... aw yeah... mmmm...

Lady Vader
Aug 31st, 2000, 01:06:53 PM
MOUNTAIN DEW = <font size='+5'>CAFFIENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>