PDA

View Full Version : The Sith Pit........my apt

MADjedi
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:15:33 PM
Awrite...lets see what i should start with...

i need heeeellllllllllppppppppppp

Lady Vader
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:19:56 PM
*LV walks into the adjoining room next to hers where her brother is just moving in*

*a big smile spreads across her face and she jumps into his arms for a big bear hug*

MAD! so wonderful you could move in! let's get your stuff in here ok? :)

MADjedi
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:29:32 PM
hey...i have the greatest neighbor....."hugs lv tightly".

great apartment sis.....looks like im gonna be over at your place all the time.

awrite...first the traditional sith house warming ceremony..

chanting ' i spill the blood of the jedi till it rains down from the sky. if the jedi ever set foot in this apt, then one day they will look behind and see me......and on that day they will regret it........and i will send them to whatever god they wish."

cracks jedi skulls and drinks and then hands em to LV....
" a family member must drink too" its for the traditional sith blessing on a home.

wow....that tasted awful

ok...what should i move in first

Lady DeVille
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:30:10 PM
*sees the open doors from the hallway, and comes over for a look* Ah, this must be MADjedi -- *gives him a polite nod of her head* Lady Vader couldn't stop talking about how you were moving in!

MADjedi
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:33:31 PM
welcome.....looks empty rite now but im sure we'll be havin a bunch of parties at this place........once LV helps me move in that is

Lady Vader
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:33:49 PM
gotta love my bro!

alrighty MAD... let's get your stuff moved in here...

*LV takes out a small comlink and orders the servant droids to bring in MAD's belongings*

*one by one the droids start bringing in suit cases and boxes*

*as the droids bring in the items, MAD and LV begin to unpack things and put them in there proper places... an ebony ivory cabinet, bed, and desk make up the rooms contents, while a fresher and window face towards the cliff*

MADjedi
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:41:47 PM
wow.......thanks a lot sis. this is awesome.

im just gonna move my bed to the dark corner of the room.. need no light at all ...when i have to perform my sith rituals and meditation.

wow....im beat....guess the decoratin will have to wait till tomorrow.....

sis...what dya say we go out and get something to eat before i rest in my new apt......

Lady DeVille
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:42:46 PM
(((An hour or two earlier)))

*stays well out of the way, and ::coughs:: as dust starts flying* Well, welcome again MAD, and I'll see you both later, I'm sure of it. But I should find my own room and get some rest. *She runs off down the hall before they can ask her to help them move in the heavy stuff*

Lady Vader
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:53:11 PM
hey MAD... why don't you get your bed sheets in place and I'll take care of a nice, scentic moon roof to put you off to sleep tonight :)

*LV points towards the ceiling and begins to painstakingly and delicately carve out flames and fire into the ceiling... gentle flames, crazy flames, large, and small... she makes them big enough to bring light in from the moon, but at the same time keeps them looking delicate and fragile*

*as LV finishes carving the intriquit fire design, she points to the window and summons sand from the shores far bellow... super heating it with the Force, she melts the white sand, molding it into glass shards to fit into the moon roofs "flames"... she seels each piece with a trouch of lightning, melting the stone to "stick" onto the glass*

*as the glass cools, tiny crystals of red, orange, and yellows sparkle through the glass, giving the elusion that the fire has come to life*

*LV smiles at her handy work and looks down to find her big bro already in his bed for the night, fast asleep*

*smiling she walks over to him and kisses him lightly on the forhead*

*wispering* goodnight MAD... sweet dreams... let the light of the moon and sparkles of the stars watch over you tonight... :)

I'll help you finish unpacking tomorrow...

*she smiles to herself realizing what a surprise the moon roof will be when he wakes up... she then walks out of the room, shuts off the light, and closes the door*