PDA

View Full Version : It's STARTED!!!!!

Garrett Felth
Sep 5th, 2000, 10:21:31 AM
Garrett moves Live Wire out of the way and steps inside Garrett Blades old room. He is greeted by a rather disturbing scene...

*Blades pair of pet tuk'ata's lie in agony on the floor in front og the window. A blue incandescent light shines through the window and onto the tuk'atas.*

Garrett Felth: "What the hell??"

Live Wire: "What's going on??!!"

*Garrett steps forward to inspect the animals. He waves his hand through the light..*

"OUCH!!"

*The light is extremely hot and burns Garretts hand on touch*

Garrett Felth: Just as I thought. It's already started..."

Live Wire: "What has??"

Garrett Felth: "The Duplication!!"

Live Wire: "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??"

Garrett Felth: "I don't have any time to explain...come with me...bring a few others too!! Garrett can explain...IF this works!!"

Banestone
Sep 5th, 2000, 01:48:08 PM
*Runs towards the other two Sith with his lightsaber at the ready, drawn by their startled feelings through the Force*

What is it?

Gav Mortis
Sep 5th, 2000, 02:44:26 PM
*Gav makes his way down the corridoor silently as though in morning at the loss of his life companion, his hood shrouding his face as he slides past the onlookers and walks to the Tuk'atas and kneels down, silent*

Lady Vader
Sep 8th, 2000, 08:41:16 PM
*LV comes to a skidding halt right behind Banestone, slightly coliding into his back, her ls drawn and ready and claws unsheathed*

what's all the yelling about?? what's going on?? what's that light?? AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL?!?!

(ooo... a ryme :D )

Lady DeVille
Sep 9th, 2000, 09:48:11 AM
*Runs up to the rapidly forming group, deactivated lightsaber in her hand* What is going on?!

LW: Shut up and let us think.

*LD takes a quiet, yet alert position behind her mistress.*

Garrett Felth
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:25:35 PM
OOC: Head over to SWFans and check out the thread:-

Dar'Kal'arth Part One: The Resurrection

Not everyone can join in from the start...otherwise that'd be boring! We didn't meet Han until the Mos Eisley Cantina...or Palpatine until The Empire Strikes Back, or Crix Madine until Return of the Jedi (Who is he - I hear you ask! LOL). So to keep things more realistic...everyone will join in at different moments...though all who wish to be a part of it will be so by part 3 at the latest!!

This will be a controlled RPG - so you can't take the story along a COMPLETELY different route...or even kill any major characters off straight away. I will make sure it is clear who is a major character! Though if you have a sub-mission...eg: Find info about a peticular ship..then you can pretty much post whatever the hell you like about the likes of thugs, Imperials, the boys in white...ets. And the information found out when on sub-missions will be emailed by me to whoever is doing the sub-mission, and THEY can post it in their own style.

And if anyone has a good idea for an additional twist or plot path in the story..please email me at the address below!

Anybody who is interested...please email me at

petermccoy@thefreeinternet.co.uk

thanks for reading - and happy RPGing!!!

Garrett Felth
Sep 13th, 2000, 12:26:56 PM
OOC: Head over to SWFans and check out the thread:-

Dar'Kal'arth Part One: The Resurrection

Not everyone can join in from the start...otherwise that'd be boring! We didn't meet Han until the Mos Eisley Cantina...or Palpatine until The Empire Strikes Back, or Crix Madine until Return of the Jedi (Who is he - I hear you ask! LOL). So to keep things more realistic...everyone will join in at different moments...though all who wish to be a part of it will be so by part 3 at the latest!!

This will be a controlled RPG - so you can't take the story along a COMPLETELY different route...or even kill any major characters off straight away. I will make sure it is clear who is a major character! Though if you have a sub-mission...eg: Find info about a particular ship or person...then you can pretty much post whatever the hell you like about the likes of thugs, Imperials, the boys in white snuffing it...etc. And the information found out when on sub-missions will be emailed by me to whoever is doing the sub-mission, and THEY can post it in their own style.

And if anyone has a good idea for an additional twist or plot path in the story..please email me at the address below!

Anybody who is interested...please email me at

petermccoy@thefreeinternet.co.uk

thanks for reading - and happy RPGing!!!