PDA

View Full Version : Moving in!

Lady DeVille
Aug 22nd, 2000, 12:01:23 AM
*Lady De'Ville, formerly of the Imperial Army, formerly many things...now Sith Apprentice to Lordess Live Wire, enters her small but adequate room. Looking around she is delighted that there is a window. It doesn't take her long to unpack her few belongings. In fact, even though the room is small, you can hardly tell anyone has moved in.* Home, sweet home. And I have my own 'fresher! This is what I call progress!

*She sits on the bed with her Imperial issue blaster and starts cleaning it.*

Live Wire
Aug 22nd, 2000, 12:09:54 AM
*walks into her apprentices room and stands in the doorway*

I see you have settled in. I take it the accomidations are satisfactory?

Lady DeVille
Aug 22nd, 2000, 01:04:00 AM
Oh yes, much more than satisfactory. Its clean, and its mine, and I like being here. That's more than I could say about anywhere else I've lived. *Puts down the blaster* And I think I've recovered enough from the last session, so when can we train again? There is so much I need to learn!

Live Wire: Ah, my ever eager apprentice, we will train again soon enough.

Lady De'Ville: I can hardly wait! But for now, I guess I will. Oh -- *as Live Wire starts to leave* there isn't a curfew for apprentices is there?!

Banestone
Aug 22nd, 2000, 08:33:07 AM
*Unfortunately at this point Banestone comes striding down the hallway, sees LW, and sweeps her away from pesky apprentices' questions*

j/k

Lady DeVille
Aug 22nd, 2000, 10:44:43 AM
*relieved to be alone again she stretches her 5'9" body on the bed and falls asleep*

Lady DeVille
Aug 24th, 2000, 01:13:58 AM
*After a paticularly strenuous training session with her mistress, Lady De'Ville enters her quarters with permission to being constructing her own lightsaber. Having already thought long about it, and researched methods of construction, she is more than ready to begin. Much to excited to sleep (though she really should rest!)De'Ville sits at the tiny table in her quarters and lays out the materials provided by Live Wire.*

I just need to figure out what I want to use for the casing..I already have a gem stone for the focusing point.....

*She mumbles to herself as she sorts through her resources...digging through her few belongings, and coming up with an old necklace that used to belong to her mother. A heavy amethest stone hangs off a thin, but strong chain. The gem is a deep, dark purple with a turquoise thread running through it.*

Perfect!

*With care, so as not to break the chain, De'Ville removes the stone from its setting, and places it on the table alongside the wires and electronics required for building her saber. And so she begins...the focusing gem from her murdered mother, and the casing carved out of the claw of a krayt dragon. (how did she get this? ..yet another very long story, for another day)*

*She works through the night, and all the next day. The outside world barely registers in her consciousness. People go by her closed door talking, and some children are heard crying, but De'Ville blocks everything out but her one task. Nothing else is relevant to her but the completion of her training. And the finished product of this very important task.

Sweat drips in her eye, and her stomach growls without warning, breaking her free of the trance-like state she had been in.*

*looks at the timepiece* I've only been here four hours? *stretches* Seems like forever! *Her bruised ribs complain, and her spine pops in a few different places* But it looks like I've finished. I must have been here longer than four hours...

*Ignighting her newly constructed saber for the first time, the beauty of the blade astonishes her. It is a dark purple with jade swirls dancing across the blade. It is perfect. She twirls it around in her hands, practicing a few stances. The weight is good, and she had been able to carve and mold the claw, with the Force, into a very good shape for her hands.

She turns it off with the pressure switch, and clips it to her utility belt, on the opposite side from where her force whip is usually clipped. Going to her door she opens it, and squints out into the hallway. Seeing no one in sight, she walks the halls until she finds someone....and discovers that she has been sequestered in her room for 51 hours!* No wonder I'm hungry! She hurries off in search of a healer, food, and then her bed.*

Lady DeVille
Aug 31st, 2000, 03:12:06 PM
testing testing 1, 2, 3...

Lady DeVille
Sep 2nd, 2000, 05:56:32 PM
testing for the second time...

Xarkz Chaos
Sep 2nd, 2000, 07:46:53 PM
sig test...

Xarkz Chaos
Sep 2nd, 2000, 07:50:08 PM
I guess if I want it to change, I should change it, eh?

OOC: btw, wouldn't it be 52 hours?

Lady DeVille
Sep 4th, 2000, 10:57:58 AM
(OOC: I KNOW it took 51 hours...not 52. And why are you testing your sig in my room! lol)

Xarkz, how good to see you! *pretends to close the door in his face*

Lady DeVille
Sep 11th, 2000, 11:48:18 PM
SIGNATURE TEST!!! its not my fault if everything blows up!

Lady DeVille
Sep 12th, 2000, 12:01:32 AM
Well, here goes nothing ....again...

Lady DeVille
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:11:07 AM
yay for trying to change sigs at 2 am!!

Lady Vader
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:16:38 AM
ya sure... yay... 2am... *falls face down on her keyboard* jhfiglurluagijhblrfijvgaljbgv

anyways, LD... what you see below is what your sig should ultimately look like...

the post after this one has one version of the html coding you might try...
the post after the next one has another version of html coding...

try both and see which one works best... just stick it in your control center and post with each version so we can decipher which will work best :)

<table background='http://www.geocities.com/jade_flower99/bgstar.gif' border=3><tr><td>http://www.geocities.com/jade_flower99/ldv.jpg</td><td>
<font color='#FFFFF'>
Member of the Sith OrderApprentice To Sith Mistress Live Wire
<font size='2'>"Vengence is MINE!AIM=holliebelle2
</font>
<marquee><font size='2'><font color='#CC3299'>The Sith Code-There is no peace, there is anger. There is no fear, there is power. There is no death, there is immortality. There is no weakness, there is The Dark Side. I am the Heart of Darkness. I know no fear. But rather I instill it in my enemies. I am the destroyer of worlds. I know the power of the Dark Side. I am the fire of hate. All the Universe bows before me. I pledge myself to the Darkness. For I have found true life, In the death of the Light.</font></marquee></td></tr></table>

Lady Vader
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:23:05 AM
<table background='www.geocities.com/jade_fl...gstar.gif' (http://www.geocities.com/jade_flower99/bgstar.gif') border=3><tr><td>www.geocities.com/jade_fl.../ldv.jpg'> (http://www.geocities.com/jade_flower99/ldv.jpg)</td><td>
<font color='#FFFFF'>
</font>
<marquee><font size='2'><font color='#CC3299'>The Sith Code-There is no peace, there is anger. There is no fear, there is power. There is no death, there is immortality. There is no weakness, there is The Dark Side. I am the Heart of Darkness. I know no fear. But rather I instill it in my enemies. I am the destroyer of worlds. I know the power of the Dark Side. I am the fire of hate. All the Universe bows before me. I pledge myself to the Darkness. For I have found true life, In the death of the Light.</font></marquee></td></tr></table>

Lady Vader
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:23:31 AM
<table background='www.geocities.com/jade_fl...gstar.gif' (http://www.geocities.com/jade_flower99/bgstar.gif') border=3><tr><td>www.geocities.com/jade_fl.../ldv.jpg'> (http://www.geocities.com/jade_flower99/ldv.jpg)</td><td>
<font color='#FFFFF'>
</font>

Lady Vader
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:33:46 AM
and now... I'm off to bed before I die of exhaustion... |I :x

Lady DeVille
Sep 18th, 2000, 09:18:02 AM
Thanks LV! I really really really really really really apprectiate it. Really!

Lady DeVille
Sep 18th, 2000, 09:28:22 AM
Yay for signatures!

Lady DeVille
Sep 18th, 2000, 09:37:24 AM
Testing, testing, one....two....three.... *taps microphone loudly* Is this thing on??

Lady Vader
Sep 18th, 2000, 01:28:27 PM
you're welcome, LD :)

anything to help a fellow Sith out... and now your sig looks beautiful :)

Live Wire
Sep 18th, 2000, 07:06:39 PM
now there are two thread shredders. lol

Lady Vader
Sep 21st, 2000, 11:03:36 PM
oh stop it! :p

Lady DeVille
Sep 22nd, 2000, 12:51:17 PM
I am not a thread shredder!! Well, not yet... *bows to Lady Vader* I couldn't possible share the title with a shredder of your caliber.

Lady DeVille
Sep 22nd, 2000, 10:42:11 PM
like it?

Live Wire
Sep 22nd, 2000, 11:48:19 PM
lol I love the sig! that is sooo true!

Lady DeVille
Sep 23rd, 2000, 07:00:19 PM
thanks to Fox, this is possible. lol but my sig is my fault if everything goes wrong..... *holds breath and crosses fingers*

Lady DeVille
Sep 23rd, 2000, 07:01:13 PM
HOORAY FOR ME!! AND HOORAY FOR FOX! hahaha