PDA

View Full Version : The realm of hate, power, and family ties.

Banestone
Sep 15th, 2000, 07:25:25 PM
*Banestone thinks to himself, locked within The Shell. (Is the mirror so close to her, that she can't even see herself in it...?) Carefully, he reconstructs his left leg as he broods on the day's events. He taps out a short message to Live Wire, and to the apprentice - De'Ville - as well, on his comm system*

The Sith Order IS a family. That does not mean, however, that we are at all times friends. I may have been slightly in error by not containing my anger earlier... but the basic principle of knowing when to give up holds true. And despite my rage and my claims, I was NOT going to be killing ANY Sith, and nor will I ever - unless forced to, to prevent my own life, or the life of another Sith, from being taken. That is the only reasonable excuse any of us would have for attacking (not sparring with) another Sith. That is all. I would apologize, but I cannot find it within me to do so.

End message.

*The weary Sith sits back with a sigh*

Live Wire
Sep 15th, 2000, 07:40:40 PM
*LW is in her quarters doing some exercises when the message from banestone comes in. LW reads the message and sits down on the edge of her bed*

He is so stubborn!

*LW walks to her closet and puts on her cloak and heads out of her room towards the hanger bay. She was still angry with banestone but she was glad he could admit he was wrong...even if he wasnt sorry

LW walks up to Banestones ship and knocks on the hatch her face shrouded in the hood of her cloak*

Banestone
Sep 15th, 2000, 07:47:22 PM
*Senses Live Wire outside his ship... considering what kind of effect a lightning storm would have on all the equipment stored inside the smallish craft, Banestone then ways that against whether or not he should let Wire in... finally he touches a button, and the part of the ship nearest LW unforms into an open ramp*

You may enter, Lady Wire.

Live Wire
Sep 15th, 2000, 08:05:16 PM
*LW walks up the ramp and enters Banestone's ship. She turns to him and takes off the hood of her cloak letting her long black hair spill over her shoulders. Her face is neutral showing no emotion*

LW: I hope I am not disturbing you Master Banestone.

Banestone
Sep 15th, 2000, 08:22:34 PM
No, you're not... I'm about done putting on another leg. *The half-droid Sith smiles a little*

What is it you'd like to discuss with me...? I presume it's a safe bet to say you got my message.

*The ramp refolms into the ship's hull... without Banestone pushing anything*

Live Wire
Sep 15th, 2000, 08:51:42 PM
*LW turns and sees the hatch meld back into the ship and then turns back to banestone*

Yeah I got your message. Honestly I wasnt expecting that from you. I know how stubborn you are. But nevertheless I felt...compelled to come and talk to you.
I think you misunderstood me when I interrupted your spar with DeVille.

*LW sighs and folds her hands*

It wasnt because I didnt trust you. It was more that I didnt trust her to give up. She has potential but still has much to learn. And by not controling your anger you proved that no matter how profcient we get in the force that we all still have much to learn. My threat to you was merely a reminder to both of you to back down. I did not trust her to stop...and to tell the truth I didnt want to find out what you would do should she have pressed the issue. I will speak to her more once she recovers.

And I believe that you are wrong when you say that we arent always friends. Perhaps in your eyes it makes me seem weak and emotional, but despite differences we have, like this, I think we are always friends. All of us wouldnt have survived what we have been through had that not been true.

Perhaps you too will learn that kindess can be as much of an asset at anger and hate.

Long ago my hatred almost destroyed me......I had to learn to control it and not let it control me. It also helped me learn that there are other emotions......and I think that made me stronger not weaker.

Lady DeVille
Sep 15th, 2000, 09:55:18 PM
*Stretching out her bacta drenched muscles in her room, De'Ville listens to Banestone's message, and goes back to stretching.* Family? Friends?! *She angrily flops on her bed.* I know nothing of family, and I have no friends... well... *She thinks about her relationship with Live Wire, but that could hardly be classified as a friendship... More like a fight for survival. There had been a few happy times among the other Sith, but she had developed close ties with none of them.

She seethes inside, wanting out, wanting away from these SITH... but they are offering her something that she needs. And when she allows her head to clear, she really wants to be a part of them. Angry tears squeeze out between her tightly shut eyes.

Her comlink chirps. She answers it angrily* What?!

Banestone
Sep 27th, 2000, 10:58:01 AM
OOC:
The Fizzyglug person was me. Rrrr, who deleted it...?! I just didn't know how to continue this thread from LD's last post (since I can't think of anyone who has a reason for calling on her at this point in the RPG. Rrrr. Now I've got to think all over again...
/OOC

Lady DeVille
Sep 27th, 2000, 02:53:52 PM
ooc: just ignore it you big lunk, and continue your convo with LW...THEN WHEN you guys are ready, call me in, or whatever. I'll just be in suspended animation or something until then

Banestone
Sep 28th, 2000, 01:16:45 PM
OOC:
Oooh! Hey, if I never reply, then you'll be in suspended animation forever! *Ponders this* :D Ok, ok, just kidding.
/OOC