PDA

View Full Version : Just a suggestion....

Kasperr Croose
Oct 22nd, 2000, 05:02:56 AM
<font color=red>WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY IS JUST A SUGGESTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS A COMMAND</font>

I have been looking at the Boards forums and some forums you guys have are really usless...

for instance:

Discussion Chamber=Secret Sith Chat, There the same thing. I could go on and on about the board and how to make it look better with a Banner, Background, Forum catagory image, color coding, forum names, etc. I would love to help fix the board up but I doubt that you guys would give me Admin powers for atleast 30min...

just my 2 cents which really means nothing only my point of view...

Live Wire
Oct 22nd, 2000, 03:21:32 PM
you are just reinforcing my point that you havent changed.

Kasperr Croose
Oct 23rd, 2000, 01:35:22 AM
like I said LW. That was just a suggestion on how to make the board look MORE Bad A**. Its only a suggestion.

You say I have not changed? How can I prove that I have changed if no one(s) giving me a chance to do so..?

Lady Vader
Oct 24th, 2000, 02:04:39 PM
the Discusion forum is for ALL Sith...

the Secret Sith Chat is for sensitive info for selected Sith...

each forum has it's own advantages... I think things will stay the way they are (at least I'd like it to... but that's just my opinion)...

Kasperr Croose
Oct 25th, 2000, 01:55:35 AM
(well Its just my opinion that you guys need: catagorys, A banner which I would gladly make or ask someone to make, Color codes I recomend warm colors for this board, Better Backgrounds, image Catagorys, and of course less forums)

-- Kasper's opinion :)

Live Wire
Oct 25th, 2000, 07:51:39 AM
okay we know your oppinion. Go away