PDA

View Full Version : goes to his room on the 13th floor.

gengar13
Oct 21st, 2000, 05:02:30 PM
Aaaahhh this is nice i've got a king.....no an emperor size bed, a gigantic bathroom with a hot tub,a beautiful view of the ocean from the window. and what lovley dressers drawers and lamps. *gengar puts his stuff away and takes a load off for a while before going back to the training grounds. as gengar laid there he noticed a switch by the mirror and went up and pulled it to reveal a secret room containing all kinds of training equipment and weapons. a huge smile glides across gengar's face as he puts his white doubled saber on a empty space*. wow didn't know they gave secret training rooms, must have been a luxary suite that i got by mistake or the sith really does take good care of there members. oohhh well no time to rest i'll start to train in here for now.*he begins to train by pushing a button realesing 5 droids from the faraway wall. he stands in a ready position waiting for the first droid to attack, then a droid shoots lasers at gengar only to be reflected back by his force field. gengar then charges the droids instantly cruching one with a merceless blow with his knee right into the face of the droid. he then uses the force to lift a droid and flies it on to another droid quickly bursting in flames. but from the side one of the droids hits gengar right in the head with a powerful fist of iron, gengar gets up dazzed a little but quickly comes too just in time to see the last two droids charging him, he quickly steps to the side and trips the droids on to one another. he then bolts for his saber igniting it and without a thought or feeling rams one side of his saber right through the android causing it to explode on impact, with quick reflexes and a keen sence of the force he dodges the other droids punch and cuts off the droids hand, then procedes to cut the droid piece by piece finishing the last of the droids*. wow that was some training i'm pooped but no time to rest gotta go to the training grounds.*hew quickly bolts out the door of his room slamming it with great force almost ripping it off it's henges*.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 21st, 2000, 08:01:11 PM
**Looks through the Open Door**

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!
**Looks on in total disbelief**
They Said they where All out of Ocean View Suites!

**Walks Down the stairs and through a hallway to his own room, the Closest One To the Hanger**

All I get is my Own Rec Room, Bathroom, Hammock, Fridge, Mini-Movie Theater, a bathroom, A View right into the Mountains, a Lab, and a Secret passage to the Hanger!

And He Gets A Balcony and Ocean View!

lol

gengar13
Oct 22nd, 2000, 01:23:12 AM
*Coming back to his room he hears dazym yelling down the hall and decides to take a look at wat's happening.*

*Gengar over hears what he's yelling about and pops his head in*.

Hey dazym don't get mad why don't we trade rooms but just give me an extra key to it so i may use the training room once in a while k.

*Gengar then walks out of the room returning to his old room one last time.*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 22nd, 2000, 10:46:22 AM
And Leave All those Not So Secret Passages I have Made?

Easy to bring the ocean to me!

gengar13
Oct 25th, 2000, 10:05:31 PM
Gengar here's Dayzm's reply and calmly walks back to his room and goes to the balkany and watches the wavwes crash against the rocks. he then uses the force and flies up some fish and eels to cook for dinner.

*Ahh fried guppy with smoked eel,nothin beats a homed cooked meal mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmm*.