PDA

View Full Version : goes to wash up

gengar13
Oct 29th, 2000, 02:56:09 AM
Gengar jumps in the shower to wash off the remains of the battle from his master.

*Man she's right i must learn to control myself better, it is the only way i'll ever become strong*.

Gengar gets out and puts on a long white trench coat and ties back his (middle back lengh) hair and goes to the balkany.

*Ok where are you my yummy friends, ahhh there you are come to me your executioner for tonight*.

Gengar summons the force to raise up from the depths of the water 7 big juicy lobsters, 5 delicious jumbo crab, 30 good size shrimp. he places them in his kithcen and goes to the freezer to pull out the last bag of gungan meat he has.

*This is going to be the best welcome dinner he will ever remember. he will soon come to know that the sith may be evil but we do care about our fellow comorads*.

He quickly begins to cook all the food. in 4hrs 45min gengar finally finishes his meals.

*Ahh they smell great, hey i've got an idea i'll just bring the food to him yes it's a great idea*.

With the force gengar lifts the meals and heads over to Kahns room with his welcome dinner.