PDA

View Full Version : *A child enters the palace*

Brainiac8
Oct 28th, 2000, 11:26:53 AM
10 yr. old Kahn enters the Sith palace, a bit afraid but trying not to show it. Overwhelmed by the feeling of hate and the dark side as soon as he steps foot into the palace. "So this is where the great Sith live. And soon I shall be among them." Kahn thinks. He does not know that even your thoughts are not private in this place of great evil. The child continuces down a corridor.
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.

gengar13
Oct 28th, 2000, 11:54:35 AM
Gengar bumps into the little boy as he is going to his room.

*Well nice to see some youth. hey you look hungry how bout some lunch at my place i'm making some great seafood, so how bout it Kahn?

Brainiac8
Oct 28th, 2000, 12:46:42 PM
*is a little unsure of what to say* uhh sure that would be nice. *follows gengar to his room
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.

Live Wire
Oct 28th, 2000, 08:16:48 PM
*LW intercepts Gengar and Kahn in the hallway*

Well hello to both of you.

I was looking for you Kahn. I think we should get you settled. You can meet with the others later. I know this is a big frightening place to you but trust me, everyone here is like a family.

*takes Kahn's hand and turns to gengar*

He will meet up with you shortly

*leads the young boy down the hall to the room directly across from hers and opens the door and motions for the young man to enter*

Brainiac8
Oct 28th, 2000, 08:34:29 PM
*enters the room* is this to be my bedroom Live Wire? *fear almost completely gone now, feeling more like this is ^home^*
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious, from Darth Maul's Diary.

Live Wire
Oct 28th, 2000, 09:30:59 PM
Yes this is your room. Over there is your washroom and out the window you can see a view of our space port.

So do you like it?

gengar13
Oct 29th, 2000, 01:05:53 AM
Before Kahn can answer LW, gengar pops his head in the room.

*Ohh i didn't know that your still here LW i decided to bring his food to him look isn't it delicious*.

Gengar shows them some sweet juicy lobster tails with baked potatos covered with his special gungan sauce, fried shrimp with dip, jumbo crab legs with melted butter on the side, and for the main course BBQ gungan meat specialy made to be nice and tender.

*Hey LW since your here why don't you come join us, i mean there's enough for at least 5-6 people, and look i even brought 3 coolers of mountain dew, and my favorite coca cola. so how bout it you up to it, we can even invite other people to come and join in on the little siths welcome dinner*.

Brainiac8
Oct 29th, 2000, 06:49:18 AM
I love my room LW. *looks at the food hungrily* That looks great gengar. Thank you. Lobsters and crab are one of my favorite type of foods. *unpacks things, not much just a spare change of clothes and a stone tablet with the sith code on it. also a small survival pack, since he had to get here by stowing away and walking.*
Kahn

Live Wire
Oct 29th, 2000, 06:54:57 PM
well I never could resist well cooked seafood....or gungan for that matter.

*LW walks over to the small kitchenette area and sets the table*

Brainiac8
Oct 30th, 2000, 06:25:16 AM
*helps set the table* "Wow, I never had Gungan meat before but it looks delicious." *sits down at the table* "Oh, I almost forgot." *takes out a training saber* "I need one of these, right? I got it from Dyzm, he said it just needed a battery change."
Kahn

Lord Psychic
Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:26:48 PM
*Enters the kitchen area.*

Did I hear roasted Gungan? Oh you'll love it Kanh... glad to know your getting to know your fellow Sith.

Brainiac8
Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:35:12 PM
Mmm it smells delicious. Live Wire has been really nice, and so has Gengar. I think I'm gonna like it here.
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."
"There is no pain where strength lies."

gengar13
Nov 4th, 2000, 12:39:55 AM
*Well welcome lord psychic come join us to eat*.

All the sith sit at the table that LW and Kahn so nicley set, they began to eat and ialk amongst themselves.

Time passes and they all finish eating everything in site.

*Wow i guess that i was wrong about how many people this could feed, ohh well i'll do the dishes back in my room so everyone just relax for now*.

Everyone goes there seperate ways and Kahn goes to his room to rest up after that wonderful meal.