PDA

View Full Version : In her room...

Lady DeVille
Oct 11th, 2000, 06:52:53 PM
*Tired from training, and bored out of her mind, De'Ville flops on her bed. Her feet are against the wall, and her head is hanging upside down off the side of the small bed.*

Live Wire
Oct 11th, 2000, 09:57:42 PM
*LW lets herself in her apprentice's room and stands at the foot of her bed as LD looks up at her*

LD: What??

LW: I saw your spar

LD: How did I do?

LW: You fight well. But we need to talk.

Lady Vader
Oct 11th, 2000, 10:54:50 PM
*on the way back from the sparing, LV walks past LD's room and looks in*

*she sees LW there standing at the foot of LD's bed*

*LW turns around and catches LV's eye... a communictaion is spoken between them that only they can hear*

LV: Don't be too rough, LW... afterall, she is still young...

LW: I know... but it still must be said...

*LV nods her head to LW and LW turns her attention back to LV*

*LV silently closes the door and leaves them be*

Lady DeVille
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:43:27 AM
*She sits up, her left leg tucked underneath her, and faces her mistress. De'Ville tries to get a peek in Live Wire's mind, but can't- trying to is about as affective and banging ones head into a wall, and about as useful.

Live Wire remains standing, and De'Ville wonders if she'll be able to walk after their "talk" is done*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:49:30 AM
:: Damien steps out of the shadows in LD's closet, frowning. ::

Yes, what is this 'talk' all about? What happened in our spar was entirely of my accord... she had nothing to do with it. If you wish for someone to pay penance for my deeds, it should be me.

Lady DeVille
Oct 12th, 2000, 11:53:10 AM
*She looks over her shoulder in mild shock. Killcannon in her closet?! She quickly regains composure, and again awaits Live Wire's next words*

Live Wire
Oct 12th, 2000, 10:28:06 PM
*turns to damien in surprise...she would have been angry but sensed that LD had not known he was lurking there. With a scowl on her face she turns towards him*

LW: OUT NOW!!!!!! Its not my place to deal with you. That is a task for your master and I trust LV to do with you as she see's fit. If I ever catch you lurking in DeVille's room or anyone elses room for that matter I WILL take it upon myself to discipline you! That is not something you want.

*LW shoves Damien out of the door and turns her attention back to her apprentice*

LW: You know why I am here.

LD: I think so

LW: Stay away from Damien. You do not need someone clouding your judgement and distracting you.

LD: My judgement isnt.....

LW: It is if I say it is. Now stay away from him. If he bothers you I or LV will deal with him. He's new and an unknown and likes to get way to familiar. Do as I say.

Damien Killcannon
Oct 13th, 2000, 10:30:30 AM
:: Having stood outside the door to eavesdrop, Damien chuckles silently to himself. Clouding her thoughts? Well, what better way to defeat an opponent in battle than to see to it that they don't think clearly? ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 12:11:30 PM
*De'Ville gets to her feet. Her face is impassive, she might have been talking about dinner plans, but she is seething inside.* Clouding my judgement? Distracting me? Mistress Live Wire, we have spent a lot of time together, and I had hoped you knew me better than that by now. And if I wanted to be a nun, I would have joined the Jedi Council. *In her anger, her face flushes suddenly, then drains of color, leaving her pale and cold. Her eyes were like glittering emeralds, hard and unfeeling.* I will conduct myself in a manner befitting an apprentice and a Sith. However, I believe I still have a say in my personal life. If I do not, then perhaps I was mistaken about how things are here...and in my reasons to stay.

Live Wire
Oct 13th, 2000, 03:01:55 PM
*LW raises her eyebrow slightly. Pleased at how easily the anger boils in her apprentice but still concerned*

Do not mistake my meaning. My purpose is not to control your personal life. Normally this would not be an issue but we know nothing about this Damien and I do not wish to see you hurt emotionally or physically. You still have training to finish. Once you do that this will no longer be an issue. I would be remis in my dutites as your Mistress if I did not try to prevent you from taking a dangerous course.

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 08:36:58 PM
*Still sitting on her small bed, De'Ville stares unblinking at her mistress.* I appreciate your concern, even though I think it is misplaced. And out of respect for you I will do as you say.

Live Wire
Oct 13th, 2000, 08:46:59 PM
*LW nodds in approval at her apprentice and exits the room leaving DeVille alone to think*

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 09:01:05 PM
*As soon as Live Wire was well away, De'Ville cursed as loudly as she could, threw a book at the door, and then jumped in the 'fresher to clean up*

Live Wire
Oct 13th, 2000, 09:07:58 PM
*in her head LD hears LW say "I heared that!!!" *

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 09:11:35 PM
Blood and bloody ashes! LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm in the frickin' shower!

Live Wire
Oct 13th, 2000, 09:22:21 PM
*LD again hears in her head "watch yourself! You forget your place, Apprentice!!!!" *

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 09:26:02 PM
*Glares fiercely in the steam of her shower, then grins, and lathers up.*[/i]

Live Wire
Oct 13th, 2000, 09:30:08 PM
*LW walks back to her room all the while keeping an eye on her apprentice*

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 09:56:27 PM
ooc: sicko, don't keep an eye on me when I'm in the shower! lmao

Live Wire
Oct 13th, 2000, 10:04:35 PM
OOC: You know what I mean! You have a nasty mind girl!!!!!

Lady DeVille
Oct 13th, 2000, 10:34:02 PM
*finishes her shower quickly and gets dressed*

Lady Vader
Oct 15th, 2000, 08:22:30 PM
*sitting in her room, she feels the friction in LD's room... so much anger*

*deciding to take a "peek", LV opens her mind to see Damien eavsedropping at the door*

*frowning, she gets up and walks out her door and down the hallway to stand behind Damien, who is busy listening through the door*

*she clears her throat*

AHEM!

*having been distracted, Damien stands quickly and spins around on one heel*

*she points a finger at him*

let's get one thing straight here, mister... the discussions a Master has with his or her Apprentice is THEIR buisness, not yours... secondly, you should respect those around you... yeah sure, you're a Sith... but that doesn't mean you disrespect those that have been here longer than you have... that inlcudes LD, her privacy, and LW... not to mention, most of all, me...

*she looks at his cool face... she knows he's hearing what she says, but his face betrays no emotion... then she catches a glimpse of something*

oh, and yes, distracting your apponent is important in combat... it can be their undoing... but, because you are new here, I don't think you should be making "distractions" of those sorts with the Apprentices here... they could very well get into serious trouble because of it... and so could you...

*she frowns again, then sighs*

look...

*she gently takes him by the arm and begins leading him down the hallway, into the lift to the second floor, down another hallway, and into a solitary training room*

I'd like you to train using your Force abilities... small stinging remotes will be issued from small panels in the wall of this room...

*she leads Damien into the training room, stopping at the doorway, and giving him a small nudge inside*

I want you to destroy 30 of them using only cunning, physical agility and strength, and the Force... each remote will be issued one by one... each time you destroy one, the next one will have a harder setting, and the stings will become more intense... so intense to the point that it will numb the spot where it hits you...
I won't give you the highest setting yet... those stings tend to knock you out for a few hours... we'll save that step for another time...

*she feels a slight disapointment from him and she smiles*

there is logic to my madness...

*she begins to program the panel outside*

once this door closes, it will lock and remain closed until you finish destroying all 30 remotes...
when you finish, come see me at my office on the third floor... I will evaluate your progress from there and then we will discuss the outcome of this exercise...

*as the door closes, LV smiles menacingliy at her Apprentice*

*Damien hears LV speak one last time bfore the doors hiss shut and lock*

do not disapoint me...

Lady DeVille
Oct 16th, 2000, 01:21:21 PM
*She settles down on her narrow bed, propped against the wall with her pillow behind the small of her back. Making sure the door was locked (fat lot of good that seemed to do), she pulled a thin book to her hand from across the room, and started to read.*

Damien Killcannon
Oct 18th, 2000, 03:44:18 PM
:: The first remote slowly hovers it's way out of the cubbyhole in the wall slowly, making it's way towards Damien. In an heartbeat, he's on it with a flurry of kicks, trashing it almost instantly. He then proceeds to dispatch the next nine with an almost equal ease. As the following remote comes rushing out, he decides to get a bit creative with it. Standing perfectly still, he waits until it is just about to strike at him when he lifts his hand, sending it flying, via the Force, into the ceiling, making a satisfying crashing noise as the metal twists and rends.

The following batch he disposes of in a similar manner, each with slightly more difficulty, but nothing of concern to him. A roundhouse kick sends one of them flying into a nearby spike protruding from the wall, impaling it. Damien thinks to himself about how he might like to keep that as an ornament for his room. The destruction of that remote heralds the last batch of ten, each one coming forth at a blazing speed. Yet each dispatched with equal alacrity. With celerity beyond that of any human, He takes out each one individually, crushing the last of them between his bare hands.

He turned back to the doorway, just the slightest sheen of a sweat showing on his brow::

Anything else you would like me to do? Perhaps you get lonely at night, as well?

:: He chuckles. ::

Lady DeVille
Oct 19th, 2000, 12:36:50 PM
*Feels the ripples in the Dark side from Damien's workout, smiles, and turns the page in her book*

Lady Vader
Oct 20th, 2000, 01:02:00 AM
*LV sensed Damien's progress as he went about the exercise she had given him*

*as of yet, he had not disapointed her... each move he had made had been a sure one without hesitation... even creative at times*

*she smiled to herself*

LV: Yes, this one will turn out to be promising indeed.

*she sensed him coming to the end of the exercise and opted to meet him outside of the training room, instead of her office*

*as she neared the doorway to the training room, she sensed him finish... an air of satisfaction around him*

*then she sensed something else and she stopped in her tracks*

*she knew he had said something to himself... something that brought him pleasure... but, she did not know what he said... perhaps something about the excerise?*

*she shrugged it off... it was of no importance*

*as the doors whooshed open, Damien stepped into the hallway, to come face to face with his Mistress... the smile he had had from a chuckle vanished when he saw her... he straightened his stance*

LV: You did well, Damien. I am most impressed and very pleased by your work. Tomorrow we will continue the training... you will see what is to happen to you tomorrow.

*she smiles, truely pleased with the progress her apprentice is showing*

LV: For now, you may go to your room for meditation and rest. It will be needed for tomorrow.

*Damien nodded his head once and walked off in the direction of the lift and his room*

*LV walked back to her office, still needing to finish off some work... as soon as she finished, she headed towards her room*

Lady DeVille
Oct 27th, 2000, 12:53:40 PM
ooc: sig check

Lilaena DeVille
Oct 30th, 2000, 04:08:35 PM
sig check

Lilaena DeVille
Oct 30th, 2000, 04:12:58 PM
check 2 need a new pic too...:(

Lilaena DeVille
Nov 4th, 2000, 04:02:03 PM
sig check...sorry if everything blows up, its not my fault!!

Lilaena DeVille
Nov 4th, 2000, 04:03:28 PM
eek! I need a new pic -- someone help me! I need help! and a smaller pic.....grrr And one that's not so, uh, like that one. But the dark hair is good....

Lilaena DeVille
Nov 4th, 2000, 04:05:41 PM
heh

edit: ack! squished I am!

Lilaena DeVille
Nov 4th, 2000, 04:07:37 PM
ah-ha! hows this one?

Lilaena DeVille
Nov 4th, 2000, 04:08:03 PM
grrrr

Live Wire
Nov 4th, 2000, 06:52:24 PM
hey LD I like the first one. Though it needs to be either cropped or resized.

Lilaena DeVille
Nov 5th, 2000, 11:59:02 AM
Well, check the OOC forum, I have ones there I like better than that one. well, there is this one too. But it needs to be resized as well. What do you think?

Lord Psychic
Nov 5th, 2000, 09:14:52 PM
Hope ya don't mind me giving my opinion, but I like the first one the best, and the second one's ok, but I don't really like the third.

Lady Vader
Nov 5th, 2000, 09:45:15 PM
I liked the first pic... but it does need cropping... the second one doesn't seem like an LD (that's just me)... and don't go with the third (ppl would start thinking NP instead of LD)...

go with the first one and have it cropped... :)

Brainiac8
Nov 6th, 2000, 06:12:59 AM
I like the 1st one too. The others are a little...um.....well, they just don't seem very Sith like.

Lady DeVille
Nov 6th, 2000, 02:02:05 PM
grrr

Its not supposed to be LD, persay, since its for the "what if?" thread when I am not a Sith. But, the first one seems a little too "soft." You know? Anyway, additional comments, and does anyone want to help me out?? and no one like NP?? whats up with that?!

:)