PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected company

gengar13
Nov 8th, 2000, 05:04:56 PM
*Ok Hades this is your new home, i've made you your own bed and that is the window with a wonderful view of the ocean. and remember stay away from th.......*

Gengar turns around to see Hades growling and roaring out the window at someone or something.

*What is it boy is it the jedi*

He goes to the window and looks out to see a three headed serpent stuck on the rocks unable to get back into the ocean.

*Ohh hold on little one i'll save you*.

Gengar floats down and picks up the serpent and places him in the ocean to swim. as gengar was floating back up, the serpent bit onto his boot and held on.

*What is it, do you want to come with me? well i don't know*.

Gengar looks up to see Hades shaking his head in approvel as if saying "yes bring him i want some company in this room".

*Well if Hades likes you then i guess you stay.... ok here you go, i've made you your own tank to swim in and your own floating bed. now what to call you...hhhmmmm*.

While gengar was thinking, it spits a slimy substance at him.

*Eww....hey wait a minute that's it your name is slimy ha i'm a genieus*.

Gengar puts him down and goes to the entrance of his room and yells down the hall to Kahn's room.

*Hey Kahn since i'm here what do you say we train real fast while we wait for our masters*?

Brainiac8
Nov 8th, 2000, 05:09:48 PM
*hears Gengar yelling* *walks out to gengar's room with Ares* wow, cool serpent! I'm not sure....my battling skills aren't too good.
OOC: That and right now i'm supposed to be training in the training grounds...doesn't really matter though, I guess we could be in 2 places at once. Ah, the power of the sith. *laughs like a maniac* :-)
<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

gengar13
Nov 8th, 2000, 05:49:27 PM
OOC: DON'T WORRY I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE TRAINING GROUNDS TO, BUT IT TAKES TO LONG TO WAIT FOR REPLIES FROM THE MASTERS.

IC:
*Good you heard me ok lets go*.

Gengar pushes a button on the mirror and a door opens reveiling a training room.

*I'll be setting the controls for attack droids and laser guns so better be fast. i'll handle the laser guns and 5 droids, while you take on the other 13 droids and don't worry they'll fall easily, these are just droids to practice attack patterns on and they won't really fight back. but watch out for the lasers, there the real thing and they will hit you with full blast and it might kill you. oohh here they come you go first*.

Gengar stands back and watches as Kahn rushes the 13 droids.

Lord Psychic
Nov 8th, 2000, 06:42:31 PM
*Using the key, Lord Psy enters the room and sees Kanh and he just starts to run.*

HOLY -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-!!!! STOP!!!

*Psy runs infront of Kahn and shields him with the Psy's saber, then takes out the droids.*

Stop this right now Gengar! I was going to view this before letting Kahn in! This is not suitable for Kahn at all, he is not ready for training at this difficultly! He is just learning to master these skills, and these droids with the power to kill him are being pitted against him! I do not mean to be disrepctful, I know you were trying to help him, but you are out of line. Do NOT interfer again, or I shall deal with you myself! And Kahn, you are to ask ME before and wait before I give you an "okay" to go ahead and do it! Come now!

Brainiac8
Nov 8th, 2000, 07:21:11 PM
*stops dead* I-i'm sor- *but Lord Psychic stops Kahn*

LP: Kahn, we'll talk about this in your room. Follow me.
*throws an apologetic look at gengar, and follows his Master out to his room*
<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Live Wire
Nov 8th, 2000, 09:42:36 PM
*LW who senses the comotion passes Psy and Kahn in the hallway and enters gengar's room*

What's going on?

gengar13
Nov 8th, 2000, 11:06:24 PM
Gengar turns the simulation device on and watches as they leave the room. He notices LW enter and turns to face her.

*I'm sorry it's my fault i was trying to help but i guess that Kahn wasn't ready for this and i apologize for the inconveinence. master you must be disappointed in me, i will understand if you want to punish me it's alright i probably deserve it*.

Gengar puts his head down in shame and guilt.

Live Wire
Nov 9th, 2000, 04:33:00 PM
You're heart was in the right place Gengar. It's nice of you to want to help Kahn train but Psy is right he is to young and does not yet have the skill needed for that level of training.

Next time just be more cautious and get approval before you interfere with someone elses training. Focus on your own goals for now.

Understood?

gengar13
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:55:05 PM
*Yes master i understand. i'll think next time*

Brainiac8
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:59:20 PM
*Psychic gestures for Kahn to sit down on the bed, and Psychic sits next to him*
Psy: Kahn, we have to talk.

Brainiac8
Nov 9th, 2000, 07:28:17 PM
OOC: Something was wrong w/ my computer, was checking to see if it would let me post. ignore this

Lord Psychic
Nov 10th, 2000, 12:30:39 PM
*Psy closes and locks the door, and then sits himself on Kahn's bed.*

Kahn, you have been doing well in your training, espically in your age. Yet... you are having some other problems. You are being very secretive about your past, and now you have gone of and nearly got yourself KILLED! You may have good combat skills, but you need more than that, you need to be wise enough to know your own limitations. You also need to obey and trust your superoirs. Please understand then I just don't want to see you hurt--that's the last thing I want.

Are you truly ready and fit for TSO?

Brainiac8
Nov 10th, 2000, 04:14:17 PM
Yes Master, I'm ready. I'm really sorry about the whole droid thing, I didn't realize I was going to be battling droids, I thought Gengar wanted to battle me. And I didn't know that my past was of intrest to the Sith. From now on I'll do better, I promise. Please, don't kick me out. This is the only thing I have now.

Lord Psychic
Nov 12th, 2000, 01:47:21 PM
Fight Gengar? That itself is too much for you. You have me forgivness. You will not be kicked out of the order. Trust try to be more careful, ok?

Brainiac8
Nov 12th, 2000, 03:18:00 PM
Yes Master. I will not exceed my limits again. You have my word.