PDA

View Full Version : The Palace Pool

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 6th, 2000, 10:11:37 PM
**Dyzm Floats on the innertube in the middle of the pool, trying to get some sleep**

Lordess Amber
Nov 6th, 2000, 11:29:56 PM
is there a diving board? *runs and jumps in the pool makeing a HUGE splash!!!*

Lady DeVille
Nov 7th, 2000, 02:00:10 AM
ooc: I just saw your sig quote! I had it first!!! :)

gengar13
Nov 7th, 2000, 05:27:12 AM
Gengar walks in and to everybodies surprie brings with him a white tiger.

*Hey a pool cool i never saw this, lets go swim hades*.

Gengar turns to look at his pet only to find him laying down sleeping.

*Ohh how rood of me i forgot to introduce my pet hades, he's from tatooine. I got him from a slave trader who was abusing him. i killed the the guy and kept the tiger*.

With that Gengar jumped into the pool but making a tiny splash then starts to float around.

Brainiac8
Nov 7th, 2000, 06:22:38 AM
*Kahn enters, and takes a running start, then leaps into the pool* Cannonball!!! *water splashes every1* oops...sorry. Hey Gengar, I see you found a pet. *wistles and a young wolf enters* this is my wolf Ares everyone. Cool tiger gengar, i see you used my idea of using a greek god's name.
<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Lordess Amber
Nov 7th, 2000, 12:46:16 PM
OOC: sorry i didnt see u had it i didnt even do it...i didnt notice it till u said something ...either heather or fox did it...

gengar13
Nov 7th, 2000, 12:47:33 PM
*Well Kahn i was going to name the very next pet i got aries, but since you took it i named him the next best name in the greek gods hades.

Lady DeVille
Nov 7th, 2000, 02:48:02 PM
OOC: No problem Amber, you can keep it if you want, it doesn't bother me that much. :)

Brainiac8
Nov 7th, 2000, 06:23:47 PM
OOC: I LOVE Greek Mythology (My fav is Athena).
<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 7th, 2000, 10:40:05 PM
**Looks up after being rudely awaken**

Dang Pets Everywhere... Maybe I should Get a Pet Kyrat Dragon or something. Or A Wampa...

Live Wire
Nov 7th, 2000, 10:56:47 PM
oooh pool!!!

I bet slippery would love swim in something bigger then her tank! Anyone mind an electric eel in the pool??? *innocent smile*

Lordess Amber
Nov 7th, 2000, 10:58:56 PM
i dont..........Hey we let fox in dont we? :P

Lordess Amber
Nov 7th, 2000, 11:00:35 PM
i dont mind...hey we let fox in dont we?

gengar13
Nov 7th, 2000, 11:08:12 PM
*Hey i don't mind, maybe it can liven things up and possibly make the water bubbly and be a hottub*.

Suddenly Hades wakes up and smells the eel. with it's lightning fast speed it rushes LW's eel and snatches it out of her hand. but he gets a shocking surprise as the eel electrifies there first time meeting each other. Hades barley feeling it drops the eel and goes back to sleep in disgust and hungry. he quickly starts playing with Aries and they both fall into the baby pool.

*Eeww i hate the smell of a dirty wet tiger, Hades your not going back to the room until you dry off. wow that stinks i'm outta here good bye have fun with my tiger but don't hurt him*.

Lordess Amber
Nov 7th, 2000, 11:19:58 PM
UH OH
Ok it posted twice..

Brainiac8
Nov 8th, 2000, 06:30:15 AM
*Ares jumps out of the baby pool, and shakes sending water on every1.* *Kahn jumps off diving board and does a somersault in mid air...unfortunately he doesn't straighten out completely. smack! Kahn does a perfect belly flop.*
Ouch..that HURT.

Live Wire
Nov 8th, 2000, 12:31:23 PM
ahhhh!!! Poor slippery!

Damn tigers. I'm going to get his teeth taken out and you can feed him soft foods!

*takes slippery back to her tank*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 8th, 2000, 07:53:05 PM
Didnt anyone read the Sign?

**Points to a VERY LARGE No Pets Allowed Sign**

Brainiac8
Nov 8th, 2000, 07:58:06 PM
Hey, rules were meant to be broken. Besides, Ares here isn't going to be in the water, are you? *Ares looks innoccent, and as soon as Dyzm turns his back, he jumps into the pool then swims around, and jumps back out.*
*wispers to Gengar*
Hey, go get that serpent of yours, then we can have some fun.
*stops when Dyzm looks at him suspiciously, and says loudly (so that dyzm will overhear)to gengar
SO HOW HAS YOUR TRAINING BEEN GOING?

Live Wire
Nov 8th, 2000, 09:36:44 PM
*LW uses the force to tear down the sign when dyzm's back it turned*

sign? what sign? *innocent smile*

Lordess Amber
Nov 8th, 2000, 09:59:51 PM
*leaves to go get fox*
Comes back 20 minutes later
fox:I dont wanna go swimmming!!
Amber: too bad!
*pushes fox in the pool knocking dyzm off his innertube*

Fox609
Nov 8th, 2000, 10:23:48 PM
*Jumps out* OW!!! The eeel bit my ass!!!! *Gets a banaid*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 9th, 2000, 03:28:53 PM
FREAKING ANIMALS!!!

**looks for the sign**

awww crap...

**Dyzm Calls his Blood Sword to him, Ignites it, and Carves in REALLY big letters, NO PETS ALLOWED**

Brainiac8
Nov 9th, 2000, 03:36:28 PM
*splashes Dyzm* Hey man, lighten up. Have some fun! *Ares sniffs curiously at slippery, and gets a shocking experiance* Hey! *kicks slippery into the water so he stops electrocuting Ares*

Live Wire
Nov 9th, 2000, 04:28:56 PM
Fox I don't know what bit your ass but it wasn't slippery cause she is in her tank!

Lordess Amber
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:06:13 PM
IT WAS DYZM!!!!!!!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:08:36 PM
**looks down into the tank**

Ok, whos the Wise Guy? Who let the Pirahna out of their cages?

gengar13
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:53:51 PM
Gengar comes back to the pool eating a fried fish sandwich. everyone looks at him.

*What, what did i do something wrong?*

Everybody asks him where he got the fish from.

* I got it from the tank overe here....hey where'd all the fish go*

Dyzm: So you let the pirahna's out huh.... ok i'll fix you

With the force he sends gengar into the pool with the maneating fish.

*Owww hey stop biting my ass you damn fish. alright take that...*

Munch,munch gengar quickly eats all the fish in the pool.

Brainiac8
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:57:56 PM
Hey, I want some seafood too! *jumps into pool and grabs a fish and gobbles it down* Not bad, could use a little tartar sauce though. *everyone looks at Gengar and Kahn like they are crazy* hey, don't look at us like that! *swims underwater to Dyzm's innertube and pricks a small hole in it. it starts to loose air very slowly, and Dyzm doesn't notice a thing until his innertube sinks, him along with it*
Wasn't me! I swear! *gives dyzm a cute little innocent look*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 10th, 2000, 12:39:28 AM
**Considering that i wasnt in the pool**

Hmmm... O well

Brainiac8
Nov 10th, 2000, 06:15:46 AM
OOC: Oops sorry, I have to get the hang of RPGing.
IC:
ok, so i let the air out and then when you went back into the pool you sank. problem solved.

Fox609
Nov 17th, 2000, 08:03:39 AM
*Lies down on one of the lounge chairs*

Fox: Stupid eel.. *Rubs his ass*

Amber: Aww poor thing..

*The eel seems to be glareing at Fox*

Fox: *Gasp* I think it wants me dead!

*Amber whispers something to Fox*

Amber: Hehehee.

Fox: Hehehe.. Sounds like a plan.. *Lies back & falls asleep*

gengar13
Nov 17th, 2000, 10:13:42 AM
As everyone is relaxing, Gengar quickly and silently brings in his pet serpent and tosses him tnto the pool.

whisoers to the serpent*Go get Dyzm slimy. and after that, get fox and amber with your slimy spit*.

Gengar smiles as everyone looks up and sees him talking to himself.

*I...i'll be going now byebye*.

Lordess Amber
Nov 17th, 2000, 02:16:07 PM
*runs after gengar* u better get that thing !!!!!!!!!!! NOW GO GET IT!!!!!! and it better not touch me!

gengar13
Nov 17th, 2000, 09:41:21 PM
Gengar looks at LA and runs away with lightning speed.

*Ahhh leave me alone slimy needed to stretch. i promise i'll keep him in the baby pool*.

Gengar floats to the beams of the pool roof and sits there to catch his breath.

Lordess Amber
Nov 17th, 2000, 11:02:46 PM
ARGH!
*screams for fox* GET THAT THING!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Fox609
Nov 17th, 2000, 11:12:08 PM
*Uses the force to hit da reptile with a beach ball & manages to corral it to it's owner* Keep it away from us.. otherwise we might have a bbq.. :D

Lady Vader
Nov 17th, 2000, 11:17:24 PM
*LV walks into the pool room and up to the sign that reads "TSO Pool"... with her lightsaber, she cuts out the "P"... then, turning to the others she says*

welcome to the "TSO Ool"... notice there is no "P" in it... let's keep it that way :lol:

*whistling, she makes for the locker room to change*

Lord Psychic
Nov 22nd, 2000, 04:29:23 PM
*Enters the area.*

TSO Ool... ok I think I'm gonna div--wait a sec! Ool?! Hey you now how much money it cost to get that sign!? Aww oh well.

*Takes a seat on the bench and views everyone, and then sees Fox.*

OUCH... Ok I'm not so sure I wanna go in that Ool, erm, POOL now...

Lady Vader
Nov 22nd, 2000, 10:39:42 PM
*comes out from the lockers wearing her leopard print bikini... and stops short when she sees Fox... she covers her mouth, trying not to laugh*

what happened to you?! :lol:

Xarkz Chaos
Nov 23rd, 2000, 12:01:20 AM
*In a spot with no people in it, a shimmering in the air is felt, the heard as Chaos teleports in the room in a hot tub*

Bring your own, right?