PDA

View Full Version : *LW sneaks back into the palace*

Live Wire
Nov 18th, 2000, 09:57:21 PM
*It's late as the lightning's strike finally docks in the hangar bay. Exhausted LW walks down the darkened halls towards her room, her face is flushed pink from the excitement of the evening. The palace is quiet due to the lateness of the hour and LW is grateful that she doesn't have to explain her unusual absense.*

OOC: There have been new developments in LW's character and this post is refering to this thread here at the GJO
pub1.ezboard.com/fthejedi...1260.topic (http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungevisitingarea.showMessage?topicID=126 0.topic)

Feel free to comment. I know this is going to be rather controversial.

Lord Dagger
Nov 19th, 2000, 02:26:18 AM
:: LW is aware of Dagger's presance close to her shoulder, even as she was aware of him in the heart of the Jedi strong hold ::
Did you enjoy your meal my Lady?
:: Dagger quiet voice cuts through the silence ::
Perhaps what you did was foolish, but... I will stand by you, you know that

Lord Dagger
Nov 19th, 2000, 02:27:46 AM
OOC/ To Dagger's horror he suddenly realises that he has the letters in his sig the wrong way round, duh my brain hurts! \IC

Garrett Blade
Nov 19th, 2000, 06:58:43 AM
*The cool night air caressed Live Wire's hair as she walked in the gardens behind TSO HQ. The moonlight above was just enough to illuminate Garrett Blade leaning against the vine-covered rim of the fountain*

Garrett Blade: "Good evening Live Wire! I trust you have had a fruitless night of fun and frolics with the fallen one?"

*Garrett turned and joined Live Wire by her side, the incandecsent lunar light just highlighting his expressionless face*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 19th, 2000, 05:17:11 PM
**Watches from the Shadows. He steps forward and bows**

Time will Tell if this union will work, and I will back you the entire way.

Live Wire
Nov 19th, 2000, 07:19:38 PM
*Live Wire smiles and turns to her friends*

Thanks guys. The thing I was afraid of most was losing your respect. I know you probably don't agree with my decision but thanks for being so supportive.

Lady Vader
Nov 19th, 2000, 08:06:02 PM
*LV steps out into the night air*

you don't have to worry about losing my faith in you...

*LV smiles at her long time friend, now more like a sister*

gengar13
Nov 19th, 2000, 11:48:37 PM
Going to the kitchen to get a midnight snack, gengar heres the comotion in the training grounds and goes to in vestigate. he over heres the conversation between the long time friends and steps out to make his presence felt.

*Well master all i have to say is to be careful and i'm in your corner all the way*.

gengar bows to his master, then nods and leaves to go back to the kitchen.

Lord Psychic
Nov 22nd, 2000, 04:57:35 PM
*Lord Psy nods to LW.*

I knew something like this would eventually come. You have my support.

Xarkz Chaos
Nov 23rd, 2000, 12:18:27 AM
We got your back. :)