PDA

View Full Version : The Palace Gym (NO PETS!!!)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 11th, 2000, 12:22:39 AM
**Dyzm stares up at the Rock Climbing wall before him**
Its Not as Much as made, as it was transported.
**Dyzm shakes his head as he remembers how, with a 5 Heavy Lifter Hovercraft, and 2 dozen Worker Droids, had cut the rock stright from the cliff buffs of the Snow Caped mountains of the south and transported it to the palace**
And that is what makes up the grandeur of this place
**Dyzm Shrugs, slides on some climbing gloves, and finds the first Foot Hold**

gengar13
Nov 11th, 2000, 10:18:39 PM
Gengar enters

*Wow cool just don't fall*.

Gengar goes over to the bench and starts benching 550 pounds.

*This is too easy. maybe i'll cranck it up*.

He then puts the weights till it's about 1013 pounds.

*Ahh this is more like it*.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 11th, 2000, 11:30:35 PM
**At Half-Way Up, Dyzm Looks back down at Gengar**

You Know, it would be alot harder if you really put the waits on that say POUNDS!!! Not the ones that say Grams!

gengar13
Nov 11th, 2000, 11:49:00 PM
Gengar looks at Dayzm and laughs.

*Hahahaha very funny. for your info this is not grams, this is in pounds just because you ain't as strong as me, don't mean you have to be jealious. just lift like i always did*.

Gengar continues to lift.

Brainiac8
Nov 12th, 2000, 07:22:31 AM
*enters and looks around* Wow! I never knew we had such a nice palace! *hooks up on the rock climbing wall* I always wanted to try rock climbing. *starts up, and a scorpion crawls out of the foot hold, then gets squished as Kahn climbs up and makes the mistake of looking down....way down*
uh oh...I don't feel so good.
<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 12th, 2000, 01:16:38 PM
**Having reached the top, Dyzm looks through the palace's Gym room Skylight, a shooting star or two can be seen burning up through the atmoshpere of the planet**

00C:What Planet are we on again?

gengar13
Nov 12th, 2000, 01:29:18 PM
OOC: you know i never new either. hhmmmm
IC: Gengar continues to lift without any problems.

Brainiac8
Nov 12th, 2000, 03:33:07 PM
*feels REALLY dizzy now...* ooo why exactly is the ground spinning? *falls off, but the harness stops Kahn before he becomes a new design on the floor* O-k...maybe rock climbing isn't my thing. Well, might as well conquer another fear. *starts up again* I will not fall, I will not fall I will not...uh oh
OOC: I think we're on Corusant
<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 12th, 2000, 06:42:23 PM
OOC: I'm One of the longest lasting Male-Members and I have never found out. I find that funny

Brainiac8
Nov 12th, 2000, 06:55:03 PM
OOC: yeah, that is weird.
IC:
*starts to slip..*
This can't be good.
*clings onto wall, determind not to fall, but makes the mistake of looking down 100 ft.*
Ohh....I don't think I should have eaten that extra helping of Gungan
*continues climbing, and within a few minutes is soaked in sweat.*
Ok...almost there, just a few more ahhh!!!!
*feet slip off completely, and is hanging there by his hands*
This can't be good.
*hands start to bleed from the rough surface*
*swings legs back into foot holds and tries to keep climbing, but the blood makes his hands slippery and he falls off again*
STUPID STUPID STUPID WALL!!! I'M GONNA GET SOME TNT AND BLOW THE WHOLE THING UP!!!
*stops yelling when everyone looks at him*
just kidding! really!
*takes awhile to get some anger from his hands and the wall, and his failure, then starts up again, this time making good progress*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 14th, 2000, 09:18:24 PM
**Watches the TV thats ontop of the rock climbing wall**

100 feet eh? Thats not that far, considering this is about 200 feet.

**Walks over to the Fridge that was also up their, and pulls out some old KFC Chicken**

YUM!!!

**Sits back down on the couch, throwing some leg bones off the top**

OOC:We Got a REALLY tall palace Gym.

Brainiac8
Nov 15th, 2000, 05:37:08 AM
*feels something hit him in the head* hey! don't throw stuff at me! *keeps climbing* YES! I made it! *looks around at the top, decides to bungee jump off*
*jumps off...and just barely avoids being smashed into the floor, then bouces back up, waves at dyzm, goes back down,
keeps bouncing for awhile, then unhooks and staggers around, trying to find his center of gravity again*
Wow! That's what I call fun! *sits down near Gengar and watches him lift weights*
Geeze Gengar, you think you're lifting enough? That's like the weight of a small ship!

Lady Vader
Nov 16th, 2000, 12:01:23 PM
no, we're on Correllia...

*LV says as she walks into
the gym, her panther sitting and waiting at the doorway*

mind if I join ya?

*she begins to climb the advanced
side of the rock climbing wall*

I'll try not to poke
holes in the stone with my claws...

Darth Roul
Nov 16th, 2000, 02:41:39 PM
so this is where you lift weights in the jim. ok it may be tough
to get in there though.
: pens up Jim'
s mouth and crawls in::
hey! where is everybody?

gengar13
Nov 16th, 2000, 10:45:19 PM
Gengar finishes lifting and stands to see everybody at the top
of the wall.

*Well don't want to be a loner*.

Instead of climbing like the others, he uses the force to float
up to the top. upon reaching the top, the others look at him
in disbelief.

*What my arms hurt, you try benching 1000
pounds and then climb a 200ft rock wall*.

OOC: Hey guys,
i'm currently starting my first battle with a jedi padawan. it'
s at the gungan council in the battle grounds. Kahn why don't
you go to watch, and possibly get my back while i'm fighting
just incase.(Ohh another thing, general ceel has made a challenge
to all sith in the battle grounds a long time ago, it's still
going on. i'd like it if you guys could help us beat him, i just
entered the battle. hes by himself right now.)

Brainiac8
Nov 17th, 2000, 06:25:06 AM
OOC: I'm not sure, Psychic was pretty angry when I agreed to fight the battle droids....and Jedi will probaly be alot more deadly cause you can't exactly shut them off. I'll watch though, if you give me the link.

gengar13
Nov 17th, 2000, 10:05:33 AM
OOC: Yeah, you shouldn't fight before Psychic takes my head off. but that's ok cause my master LW will have my back when i fight. OOOhhhhh and about the link, just go to the Training grounds and go to where it says LW i'm ready again. that's me, go there and LW will have put up a link for me to use. use that to get where i am, but if you plan on replying anywhere in there then you better logg in. then once your there i'll be in the battle grounds ,so look there and i'll be fighting the jedi padawan named Mewcrazy. wish me luck!!!!!.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 17th, 2000, 09:10:15 PM
**Clips a Robe to a Hook, and Jumps of the wall. When Reaching the Ropes Tauntness, Dyzm Uses it to run Sideways on the rock. He Runs Underneath LV, Almost getting the Rope tangled with her**

Lady Vader
Nov 17th, 2000, 11:13:32 PM
whoa!

*LV ducks and flattens herself against the wall, digging her claws in for support, as Dyzm's rope goes sailing past her, clipping her shoulder*

damn it! I didn't want to poke any holes in this thing!

*she sighs and glares at Dyzm*

and I don't have any ropes holding me up either! one false move and I coulda been thrown down!

*Dyzm smiles at her*

Dyzm: You shouldn't need to worry. Cat's always land on their feet.

*he continues moving*

*LV grumbles something inteligable and continues her ascent of the rock wall*

Brainiac8
Nov 21st, 2000, 05:18:38 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't replied, my internet went out on Friday and it just got back on today. I'll try to go there.

Lord Psychic
Nov 22nd, 2000, 05:05:32 PM
OOC: Em... no...

Xarkz Chaos
Nov 23rd, 2000, 12:12:36 AM
Got you tied up huh?

Brainiac8
Nov 24th, 2000, 07:12:37 AM
*Kahn walks over and tries lifting weights*
This isn't so hard!
*notices that the weights are still on that holding rack thing*

Lady Vader
Nov 24th, 2000, 06:37:48 PM
*gets to the top of the rock climbing wall and decides to use the gyms ceiling rafters as a jungle-gym*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gengar13
Nov 25th, 2000, 12:58:48 AM
As everyone is doing there own thing, Gengar is sound asleep at the top of the rock wall. with a sign that says (DON'T WAKE, EVIL OGRE SLEEPING).