PDA

View Full Version : The past comes alive!!!!

gengar13
Nov 27th, 2000, 10:58:21 PM
*Ahh that victory was great. i think i'll take a nap and train tomorrow*.

Gengar goes to sleep rather quickly. he suddenly wakes up....but he's not in the palace....no he's on another planet of some sort. it looks very familiar to him.

*This place, i remember it some how. No it can't be.....can it?*.

Gengar gets up, he then walks to a nearby village and goes into shock.

*Ohh no, this is my village....b....but it was destroyed by the jedi so it can't be*.

He continues to walk around looking at familiar faces and people he new for about his whole life. he suddenly comes to a house, his house.

*Hello, is anyone here. hhhmmm hey this is my house. so it's not burned down. then being with the sith and beating that jedi was all just a dream i guess, but it was the best dream i ever had*.

Suddenly a familiar and loving voice is heard.

STRANGER: Gengar where did you go, you know that the festival is about to start and you gotta be on the float.

Tears start to flow from his eyes as he looks at the woman.

*Mother your alive...your ok*.

MOTHER: what are you talking about. are you ill?

*No it's just that i dreamed that you and....and..hey where is Naga?*

MOTHER: your sister? she's in her room getting ready to ride the float like your supposed to do. now forget this nonsense and go upstairs and get ready.

*Yes mother i will*.

Gengar happly goes up the stairs and goes towards his room. he stops by a door when he hears singing.

*Naga....my sweet little sister*.

He runs into the room and goes to hug the shocked little girl.

NAGA: Het get off me what are you nuts....geez your getting my dress dirty.

*Sorry it's just that i'm glad to see you. you look very pretty in that dress*.

Naga: why thank you gengar. hey do you want to hear my song?

*No i've got to go get ready*.

He leaves the room and goes to his room to get ready. the day goes on and the parade is already started. it was a great success and everyone is packing up to go home, hen a loud rumble is heard from afar. Jedi ships come racing down the hills towards the village. the people panic and it turns into a frenzy. gengar loses his family.

*Mother,Naga where are you?*

The jedi enter the village and start shooting everyone that runs by them. they go to houses and burn them down.

JEDI: make sure that none of these sith supporters make it out alive.

*No don't do this you cant'. we never did anything to you*.

JEDI: you support the sith so you are an enemy of the jedi. kill them all and take this planet as ours.

Gengar runs around the village looking for his family while watching his people being slaughtered. he sees his house on fire, he runs in to see his mother and sister crouched in a corner crying.

*Mother Naga come here you've got to get out the house is about to fall!!*

MOTHER: Save yourself son. you must go before you get killed to it's too late for us just go.

*No i won't leave you*.

A flood of tears start to flow as Gengar tries franticly to get to his mother and sister. before he could get to them however, a jedi comes in and drags him out of the building. gengar is brought out side and is beaten by 5 jedi kicking him on the ground. gengar just lays there cyring as he watches his house collaps and he hears his mother scream with pain.

*NO MOTHER I'LL SAVE YOU*.

Gengar beats off the jedi and makes his way slowly to his house. he is bleeding and hurt but still makes his way to the house. just before going in, the jedi commander clubs him and gengar falls down unconcious.

Gengar wakes with a scream.

*What was that...was that a nightmare. but it felt so real. mother,Naga i'm sorry i couldn't save you*.

His pets look up at him with worry and hades jumps on the bed and lies down by gengar.

*Hey boy don't worry i won't let nothing happen to you i promise*.

Hades licks his face and they both go to sleep.

Live Wire
Nov 30th, 2000, 02:08:01 AM
*LW senses her apprentice's disturbance and makes a mental note to ask him about it later*