PDA

View Full Version : *unpacks and sets up his room*

Brainiac8
Nov 2nd, 2000, 03:26:45 PM
*Kahn takes out the one thing he didn't show Gengar or Live Wire, a small ring with a strange design on it. He runs his finger over it for a moment, and then puts it away carefully. When he looks up his eyes are filled with anger and hate. He blinks a few times and goes back to his normal, innocent looking self. Kahn places the stone tablet with the Sith code on it on his dresser, the survival pack into the closet, along with his clothes. Then he sighs and flops onto his bed.*
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."

Live Wire
Nov 2nd, 2000, 11:27:20 PM
*LW peeks her head in kahns room*

I dont mean to interrupt your rest. I just thought I would stop and see how you were doing.

Brainiac8
Nov 3rd, 2000, 07:32:42 AM
Oh, hi. That's ok, I wasn't really resting anyways. I was wondering how long it takes for an apprentice to rise to the rank of a knight? *no trace of the anger that he held a second ago* And that seafood/Gungan BBQ was delicious. Where I came from, we didn't have any bodies of water to get such good food from. *stops suddenly, as if he's said too much...* Anyways, do you have an apprentice?

Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."

Lord Psychic
Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:20:31 PM
*Enters Kahn's room.*

Hello Kanh, Live Wire. Am I interupting anything?

Brainiac8
Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:32:45 PM
No, nothing at all Master. Live Wire has been so kind as to show me around, and Gengar made us a delicious meal.
"There is no pain where strength lies"

Lord Psychic
Nov 3rd, 2000, 06:49:55 PM
That's good, I'm glad you are becomming aquanted with the other Sith here. We dwell on respect for each other hear, so you shouldn't be having any trouble. If you do, let me or another Sith know and it shall be dealt with. Now get some rest for your training. LW, thank you for showing him around. If you need anything Kanh, gimme a ring. *Psy exits.*

Live Wire
Nov 3rd, 2000, 07:06:38 PM
*nods silently to psy as he exits*

Well Kahn we have never had a child in our ranks before. And I really cant say how long it takes one to rise to the rank of knight. The title is bestowed on those once they have proven themselves worthy of it.

I dont have a formal apprentice at this time. I am training gengar informally and doing spars with anyone who needs the extra help. Soon I will take on a formal apprentice again.

Brainiac8
Nov 3rd, 2000, 07:34:22 PM
Ok, that's kinda what my old master said, I was just wondering if TSO would be any different. I didn't realize that Gengar was still an apprentice. *sighs* Guess I've got alot to learn.
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself."
"There is no pain where strength lies."

gengar13
Nov 4th, 2000, 12:43:15 AM
Gengar quickly stops at Kahn's roombefore going to the training grounds.

*You know Kahn whenever you ain't training with your master, i got a secret training room in my room, and you can train there whenever you like, but be careful those droids will kill you if they had the chance so just watch your back*.

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 06:24:22 AM
thanks Gengar! that's really nice of you. Practice makes perfect!
Kahn

Lord Psychic
Nov 4th, 2000, 11:29:44 AM
*Is walking by and overhears what Gengar says, and comes back into the room.*

Thank you for the offer Gengar, however I don't think this training program would be appropriate for Kahn, and I'd like to view it myself first.

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 12:03:58 PM
*hides his disappointment, knowing that it's probaly best to let his Master judge what's good for him* *notices Live Wire standing near the dresser he put the ring in and moves over between her and it...*
"if you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself."
"There is no pain where strength lies."

Live Wire
Nov 4th, 2000, 06:50:52 PM
*looks at kahn with a patient look in her eyes*

Is there something you are hiding?

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 07:18:41 PM
*wishes he was better at covering up stuff* Uhh...it's nothing really, nothing. *tries to act casual*

Kahn

Live Wire
Nov 4th, 2000, 07:38:52 PM
*kneels down besides kahn*

I understand the desire for privacy. But please understand that there is no need to keep secrets from anyone here! TSO is your family and is here to help you in any capacity you need us too. You don't have to hide anything from us!

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 08:19:53 PM
*Kahn looks into LW's eyes and sighs.....
"Well, it's a long story. See, I wasn't completely truthful when I said I didn't know anything about my parents. I was born on Tatooine, and I have no idea who my father was. My mother was a slave girl for Jabba the Hutt, and once I got old enough to walk, I was considered a slave also. When I was 5 Jabba had my mother fed to his rancor, because he was bored. I guess that's when my hate started growing. Before she died, my mother gave me this ring. *takes ring out of dresser* It's all I have left to remember her by. I lived in the palace for about 2 months before a Sith came and bought me from Jabba. He said he sensed the anger in me, and that he wanted to train me. He trained me for 3 years, until he was killed by Mace Windu. Then I wandered around for 2 years, looking for TSO. That about brings us to the present. I'm sorry I've been untruthful. *Kahn looks down, expecting to be reprimended for lying. He runs his finger over the ring, which has an engraving on it, two circles intersecting with a lightsaber through their middle.*
Edit:OOC: stupid signiture..guess it takes practice to get it right.
<div align="center"><table border=".5" height="158" bgcolor="#000000""><tr?>td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF"> Proud Ten Year Old Member of </font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p>p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font> (http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail:</font><font size="2" color="#00FF00">rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@#hotmail.com)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strenght lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Lord Psychic
Nov 4th, 2000, 08:24:33 PM
OOC: Yo Kanh you need help with yer sig?

IC:

Very interesting story... and no, there was no reason to lie. We are a family, and you don't have to lie to us. We'll always be hear for you. I'm sorry about your parents and master. But you will avenge them all when you have completed your training.

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 08:51:32 PM
OOC: yeah, i think so, I'm typing in what you said but I think i'm putting to many spaces in or something. Also, do I have to type all that in every time i want to do my sig?
IC: Yes Master. I'm sorry I lied. But the Hutt and Jedi better watch out when I'm fully trained, they'll beg for me to kill them quickly before i'm done with them. *grins evily*
OOC: ok, here goes the sig again, let's see if it works.

<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Brainiac8
Nov 4th, 2000, 08:52:11 PM
OOC: YES! got it to work!

Live Wire
Nov 4th, 2000, 09:07:46 PM
You can always tell us the truth Kahn! *pats kahn on the back* You dont have to worry about telling us anything. I am sorry to hear about your past. Many of the people here have torrid histories as well and I am sure many of them here can sympathize with what you have been through!

Brainiac8
Nov 5th, 2000, 06:43:12 AM
Thank you Live Wire. I won't lie again.

<div align="center"><table border=".5"height="158"bgcolor="#000000""><tr><td width="465" height="158"><p align="center"><font size="4" color="#FFFF00" face="Times New Roman">~Kahn~</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Proud Ten Year Old Member of</font><font color="#00FF00">TSO</font> (http://thesithorder.com)<font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF">Apprenticed to</font><a href="http://pub23.ezboard.com/ulordpsychic.showPublicProfile? language=EN"><font color="#00FF00">Lord Psychic</font><a/><font color="#FFFFFF">.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall."</font></p><p align="center"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2">Current Rank:Apprentice E-mail: </font>rconnon12@hotmail.com</font> (rconnon12@hotmail.com:><font size=)</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Times New Roman">"There is no pain where strength lies."</font></td></tr></table></div>

Brainiac8
Nov 5th, 2000, 09:15:03 AM
Master? Have you checked out Gengar's training room to see if it's ok if I train in it yet? Cause I really wanted to practice the skills you taught me.

Lord Psychic
Nov 5th, 2000, 11:20:26 AM
I await Gengar to show me it.

Brainiac8
Nov 5th, 2000, 12:32:45 PM
Ok, thanks. I'm ready to continue my training on the training grounds when you are.

Brainiac8
Nov 5th, 2000, 12:49:19 PM
*leaves his room to take a walk outside the palace and enters a forest. Kahn hears the cry of some animal, and follows the sound until he finds a half grown wolf with it's foot caught in a trap.
"Aw, poor little guy. Here lemme help."
*Kahn summons the force to help him pry open the trap, and the wolf pulls it's leg out. The wolf, instead of running away, stays near Kahn.*
"Hey, it's not that I don't like you or anything, but I don't think they let animals in the palace." Kahn says, but as he leaves to go back to the palace, the wolf follows him. It stops only to kill a rabbit, which it proudly brings over to Kahn*
"Uhh...thanks. Maybe I can have this for dinner. I'll ask my Master if you can stay."
Kahn notices a strange darkness about the animal, a hatred. It's obvious that the wolf was abandoned by it's pack, and Kahn can't help feeling connected to the animal. Kahn stops at the entrance to the palace.*
"Stay boy, I'll go ask if you're allowed."
*Kahn enters palace*
"Uh, are animals allowed in here? Cause I kinda found a wolf outside, and I was wondering if I could keep it."

gengar13
Nov 5th, 2000, 07:18:04 PM
Gengar goes back to his room only stopping by Kahns room overhearing the conversation between him and his master.

*Hey everybody what's this about the training room, you want to see it psychic sure heres the key but be careful cause theres an automatic droid simulation as soon as you set foot into the training room*.

Gengar hands psychic a duplicate key to the training room and runs back to the training grounds, but stops at the door before leaving and turns to Kahn.

*Ohh yeah you can have pets, in fact i'm looking for the perfect pet to keep it in my room and teach it to gaurd it while i'm gone*.

Brainiac8
Nov 5th, 2000, 07:21:21 PM
Ok, thanks Gengar. *motions wolf in* I think I'll call him Ares, for the Greek God of war. *the wolf follows Kahn around* Hey Ares, you have to stay here now, I've got to go train. Good boy.
*closes the door, glad he doesn't have much for Ares to chew on if he gets bored*

Live Wire
Nov 5th, 2000, 07:33:36 PM
Dont worry kahn you can have a pet. Just make sure you keep track of him! And don't let him run into Iesis, LV's cat cause she may not like a wolf running around.

Lord Psychic
Nov 5th, 2000, 09:09:10 PM
A wolf huh? Hmmm... veeery good choice for a pet. Yes he is very welcome here. Just listen to LW when she says to keep it away from LV's cat. lol

Brainiac8
Nov 6th, 2000, 06:08:48 AM
Ok Master, thanks. I won't let him interfere with my training. I always liked the way wolves were able to use stealth to bring down their prey, just like we will do to the Jedi. I didn't know LV had a cat.....I'll make sure Ares doesn't get into trouble with her.

Live Wire
Nov 6th, 2000, 10:21:26 AM
Good. I'd hate to see your wolf get eaten. Iesis isn't too particular when she gets hungry.

Brainiac8
Nov 6th, 2000, 06:16:50 PM
*Ares growls softly, as if he understood what LW said.*
"Quiet boy, you're not even full grown yet, and I don't want to see you hurt."
*Kahn suddenly flinches, and grimaces in pain, then in the blink of an eye the look of pain is gone.* Did they just imagine it?

Live Wire
Nov 8th, 2000, 09:44:41 PM
*LW rushes to kahn's side*

are you allright???

Brainiac8
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:03:17 AM
Oh, I'm fine. Just some old injuries, sometimes they act up. *rubs his back and grimaces slightly*

Live Wire
Nov 9th, 2000, 04:30:07 PM
You are too young to have such bad injuries. Perhaps I should send you to see the tso physician?

Lord Psychic
Nov 9th, 2000, 04:35:35 PM
Why didn't you tell me Kahn? We could of got this treated earlier. Your training may be doing even more harm to these injuries. What happened to cause this? Like LW says, your too young to be having such injuries.

Brainiac8
Nov 9th, 2000, 05:22:26 PM
I'm fine, really. I just got some uh...minor lightsaber burns on my back from my old Master...he was kinda senile and thought pain was the best teacher. That which does not kill us only makes us stronger anyways, right?

Lord Psychic
Nov 9th, 2000, 09:06:40 PM
Maybe it does, but not this kind of pain. You need to experience pain and such, but not is that way--espically at your age. You need small amounts of pain while battling easier opponents to build up your hate, but you need to be able to fight back, not just have it given to you. What you recieved is what I'
d call "Apprentice Abuse," and we'll treat it.

*Sits down on Kahn's bed.*

Kahn, you seem to be very secretive about many things of your past, but we need to know. Anything else TSO should know about?

Live Wire
Nov 9th, 2000, 11:40:26 PM
Please be open with us Kahn! We can only help you if you are honest and open with us!

Brainiac8
Nov 10th, 2000, 06:05:51 AM
*sighs* Well.... I do have some other scars from when I was a slave for Jabba..he wasn't exactly a nice guy. But I wasn't trying to be dishonest, I just thought it wasn't important enough to mention.

Lord Psychic
Nov 10th, 2000, 12:23:40 PM
Please Kahn, understand that it is. We need this information so we can help prep you. Please..... anything else?

Brainiac8
Nov 10th, 2000, 04:17:11 PM
No, except that my mother never mentioned me having a father, or any other relatives. If that helps at all. I'm REALLY sorry, I won't hide anything from you again Master, or any of the other Sith.

Live Wire
Nov 10th, 2000, 11:07:37 PM
It's okay Kahn. I know all of this must be hard for you to talk about.

Do you want me to get someone to look at your injuries?

Brainiac8
Nov 11th, 2000, 07:28:37 AM
If you think they're serious enough, sure. I never really thought they were that bad, but I guess if they acted up in a battle i'd be in trouble.

Live Wire
Nov 11th, 2000, 09:45:35 PM
I will summon a physician to take a look at you.

Brainiac8
Nov 12th, 2000, 07:19:24 AM
Alright. Thanks for, for caring about me. No one ever cared about my welbeing before. *turns bright red from embarassment*

Dr Psychic
Nov 17th, 2000, 05:42:04 PM
Thanks for hadling the physican, LW.

And Kahn, you are becoming a fine Sith--espicially for your age. Here, we will show great respect for you, and all members will care for your wellbeing, unlike many things in your past. If you are hurt, or if something is troubling you, please let us know, and we'll help you deal with it to the best of our abilities. And thank you for letting us know about yourself, and you are forgiven; I found it troublesome myself to reveal certain things about myself, but I know I can trust all my fellow members of TSO, and so can you.

Lord Psychic
Nov 25th, 2000, 11:10:19 AM
ARRGH! Wrong user name: that last post was made by me.

Brainiac8
Nov 27th, 2000, 03:03:01 PM
*Later that night, after the physician had gotten rid of the scars, Kahn lay in bed sleeping. The operation had triggered a memory that he had blocked out long ago. As he slept on, he had a dream..............
*In the darkness of Jabba's palace, a baby is heard crying.*
Hush Kahn, you must be quiet.
*A young woman speaks softly to a toddler who is crying. Jabba wakes up and says (in Huttese)
That brat has been to noisy lately. Maybe a good beating would quiet the rugrat down.
*The young woman cries out as the Gamorrean guards take the child from her*
No! He's just a child, don't hurt my baby!
*Jabba laughs as the woman tries to fight her way over to the child which is being held by the guards. He reaches over and presses a button, and she drops down...straight into the rancor pit.*
Jabba: Have it your way. The boy can grow into a slave for me. You, on the other hand won't be so lucky.You were becoming boring anyways.
*in the pit the woman tries desparately to escape the monster, but it grabs her and rips her in half before devouring her. Strangely, she didn't cry out once*
Jabba: Since your mother failed to provide me with as much entertainment as I wished, you will.
*The guards use clubs to beat the little boy until he is unconcious. Over all the noise there is Jabba's loud evil laugh............*
*Kahn wakes up with a start, soaked in sweat and shaking all over. He gets dressed and takes a walk to the balcony, where he stares into the stars and tries to forget......*

gengar13
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:58:59 PM
Gengar enters the room seeing Kahn looking out the balcony towards the stars.

*Hey buddie sorry to disturbe you but DDC has just kidnapped LW and i'm going off to rescue her. if you want i could give you a lift*.

OOC: to get to where we are, then go to the disccution forum and read LW message to get the site.

Brainiac8
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:45:07 AM
OOC: I don't think I'd be much help.... as far as I've heard, DDC is a pretty good fighter, and no 10 yr. old could take him down. I don't think Psy would be please if I got myself killed.

gengar13
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:38:30 AM
OOC: Don't worry i'll be there to watch your back. you don't even have to fight, but if he tries to hurt you then i'll step in and fight him on your behalf. but LW said all can participate even apprentices, and lord Psychic left to help as well. besides i need the company my ship is lonley with just me and my tiger my men are all stupid troopers and droids so they aren't much help. so just come man your not getting enough action around here i've been watching and you haven't posted in a while so get your but out there.

Brainiac8
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:11:46 PM
OOC: Alright alright. :) let's go kick some butt!

Brainiac8
Dec 2nd, 2000, 08:18:52 PM
OOC: Never made it to help you out LW, sorry. So let's just ignore that I left. Right now I'm still staring at the stars, lost in my thoughts.......