PDA

View Full Version : *Sits alone in his house*

Fox609
Dec 5th, 2000, 08:10:37 AM
*Fox sulks after hearing the sad news that his wife was murdered by.. him*

Fox: What do I do 2VS?

*The rarely seen protocal droid walks over to Fox*

2VS: Well ir.. I am not very good when it comes to these situations.. in fact.. I am now sure what you're refering to.. It has been a while since I was last activated.. Where is Lordess Amber?

*Fox picks up the deactivation remote*

2VS: Oh my.. something I said.. *Gasp* Oh.. Sir.. I figured it out.. I am s.. *2VS is deactivated*

*Fox picks up a notepad and writes*

I know that Sith are supposed to be strong and that death of a comrad (In my case a love) should only fuel our hate.. it does, but only for.. him.. I have lost everyhing that is important to me.. first my family.. then my life.. them my love.. Some of you may not know what I am speaking of because I have never spoken about my past. Well.. a long time ago in a galaxy far far away I was born on a planet that shall remain nameless. One night I was trying to get some sleep when I discovered Zim (Some of you know who Zim is.. a alien that looks like this 0] ). He took me aboard his ship and showed my around the universe (Little did I know his friends slaughtered my family) and to his home planet of Tolangi there I learned the ways of the Jedi.. later I got involved with a war.. Iand to make a long story short.. I died.. only to be brought back many years later.. I found out that he was responseable for killing my family and that everything I knew was long gone that is hwen I became a sith.. for revenge.. But.. it doesn't matter anymore.. I leave my ship the Spider's Trap and control of Tolangi (Which I managed to get) to TSO. Be strong my firends.. by the time you heav read this.. I will be dead..

*Fox's body fades away*

OOC: Sorry guys.. I don't have any time for rpging anymore.. I'll still visit in spirit.. Who knows.. I can always come back someday..

Live Wire
Dec 5th, 2000, 09:19:49 AM
OOC: sorry to hear it fox. See ya around!

IC:

*finds the note and reads it*

@#%$ will pay for everything he has done.

Ghost Of Fox609
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:44:07 PM
*Appears*

I forgot something else... Lord Psychic.. I appoint you as General.. it's my final request.. Oh yeah someone kill @#%$!

Lord Psychic
Dec 5th, 2000, 06:46:07 PM
*Ver solemely, Psy replies:*

Thank you, my master. You will be missed. 'tala WILL pay for this; I will see to it personally.