PDA

View Full Version : Returning from a bad day.

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:00:16 PM
Gengar slumps over his bed very tired.

*Man what a day. first my master is kidnapped, then i get into a fight with @#%$ and almost get killed. then i meet Amnde and............., after all that i don't see how i survived*.

He looks down at his injured pet hades.

*Good boy you are always loyal to me. i'm glad to have you as my pet*.

Gengar falls fast asleep dreaming about the day he had.

gengar13
Dec 6th, 2000, 12:37:40 AM
Gengar slowly makes his way to the bed still feeling the affects of his battle with DT. he lays down and pulls out a bacta healing kit from under his bed. he heals himself and rools on his back.

*What is wrong with me, why are these images haunting me after so long*.

Gengar tries to make sense of all this.

*Ok lets try to sort things out. these images first started occuring right before my mistress was kidnapped. then i got into a battl with the strongest of the Marzullos and barley made it out alive. then i fall in love with a jedi who loves me back regardless of who i am. then like a coward i run away from it scared to embrace it. then just now on the battle field again the images haunt me and i go crazy and try to kill my friend what was supposed to be a friendly training session. now i'm sitting here making absolutly no sense what soever, what do you think*.

Gengar looks at Slimy.

SLIMY:Gaaaa,ga,gagagaaaaa,ggggaaaa,(burp).

Gengar lets out a chuckle.

*Ohh your so wise Slimy i should talk to you more often*.

Gengar walks over to his pet and pets him then feeds him. he then goes to the training room and opens the doors.

*I haven't been in here since when i first got to TSO. i think it's time i start training myself*.

Gengar enters the room and leaves it only a crack open. he goes to the control board and sets the droids and lasers.

*Ok i think i'll set them on attack and deffense mode. i need to train my self hard if i am to become stronger. and as for the lasers......i think i'll put them on electricution beams, this so i can work on my agility and speed*.

Gengar stands in the middle of the room and ignites hsi saber on both sides and waits for the first attack. a droid suddenly appears with a saber in it's mechanical arm. it advances but stops short of gengar. then from the other side of the room a laser pops out and starts firing at gengar. the first two shots hit him but then gengar jumps before the third shot could get him, he lands behind the droid and slices him in half. the droid falls and gengar shoots the laser with his gun.

*Damn i think i put those blasted lasers at to high of a voltage*.

Gengar quickly engages the other droids that come out of the walls. he kills the first three with no problem but the next droid surprises him and whacks him in the leg with the saber. a sharp pain is felt through Gengars leg and he is imobilized. Gengar force throws the droid into thw wall instantly exploding. he turns to block the droids slash and they begin to exchange blows until gengar cuts his head off. the affect on his leg wears off and he quickly jumps as the droids swing for his legs. while in the air he fires his gun at the ground making a small earthquake causing the droids to fall on each other. gengar lands with his saber peircing through all of them. a laser comes out of the wall and manages to hti him in the arm. Gengar drops his saber and grabs his arm as pain rushes through it. he concentrates on the pain and uses the force to grab the laser and instantly crush it. Gengar slowly gets up and reaches for his saber but a droid comes out and kicks him in the face causing him to fall backwards.

*So you want hand to hand combat eyyy. ok i'll give it to you*.

Gengar gets up dodgeing the saber the droid has and kicks him in the head making the droid fall back. two more droids come out and assist the other hetting him up. they all charge Gengar at once.gengar picks up his saber and blocks the first three sabers that come at him. he jumps up kicking on of the droids in the back of the head,his trade mark move. he lands and without turning around he stabs on of the droids in the back shutting it down. as gengar finishes the last two droids, three lasers come out acompanied by two more droids.

*I see it gets tuffer. well bring it on*.

The lasers start firing but miss as gengar flips all aroung the room, bouncing off the walls and landing in between the two droids. they go to stab him but he stape backwards and they stab themselfs. still fearing they might attack him, he slices them in half then chops of it's head. he jumps up using his saber cuts on of the lasers off and then lands and charges the other lasers. but without him sensing it, two droids come out and shoot him with electric wires. it hits Gengar and starts to shock him furiosly. the lasera to hit Gengar in the legs and the arms. Gengar falls on his knees then his back, the lasers stop firing but the droids continue to shock him until they run out of power. gengar grabs the wirs and with rage pulls the droids and throws them into the lasers destroying them. gengar falls down and all of a sudden he goes into a trance and his mind goes blank. Gengar then sees himself sitting in a dark room and hears a faint voice asking him

(Who are you)

Gengar looks around but sees nobody else.

*Where are you coming from. who's there*

The voice asks again.
(Who are you)

*I am Gengar a sith to TSO. who are you*

The voice replies much louder and closer.

(I am you)

Gengar looks around in disbelief.

*That can't be i'm the only Gengar. come out and show your self*

A figure comes out and it looks just like him. gengars eyes open wide as he sees him self looking right back at him.

(What do you hope to acomplish in hear)

*I hope to get stronger so i could kill the jedi.

(No that is not right. you are hear because you feel weak because you couldn't save your family isn't it)

*No that's not it. i want to get stronger so i can get back at the jedi and kill them*. Ganger replies getting mad.

(You are weak and cannot prtect yourself just like you could'nt save your family)

Gengar gets mad and charges the stranger. upon reaching him, he slashes at him with his saber but the figure disappears. gengar looks around for him.

*Come out and fight you coward*.

Gengar hears a noise and turns to see @#%$ stepping out of the shadows.

@#%$: You are a weak pitiful sith and does not deserve power. just give up and quit this nonsense.

*Why you bastard i am not weak*

Gengar again charges in a blind rage only to see the figure disappear. he hears a voice from the darkness.

(Come on you know you are weak. you wouldn't last long with a jedi in full combat battle. this training is fruitless for you)

Gengar goes into a mad state and runs all over looking to see where the voice is coming from.

Gengar stops running and then he feels a dark force envelope him.

(Come into the dark and embrace it with all your heart)

Gengar tries to fight it.

*No stop i can't take it it's to powerful. leave me alone i control what i do not you so stop bothering me*.

Gengar goes on his knees and grabs his head in pain. he hears numerous voices all around him.

(Embrace the darkness it is your home, it is where you belong. do not look into the light for it will surly blind you and eventually get you killed. the darkside will offer you great power).

Gengar tries to fight it but can't and surrenders to the dark power. he awakens to find himself lying in the training room with 5 droids surrounding him. Gengar gets up with an evil smile on his face.

*You foolish droids you will never beat me*.

Before the droids could move, Gengar reaches out and grabs one of them by the head and crushes it in his hands. he then takes his saber and with force speed slashes all the droids to peices. the lasers that surround him start firing at him, but he easily blocks the shots with his saber. he angles the shots so it back fires and hits the lasers. when all the droids and lasers are gone Gengar turns off the Training sequence and steps otu fo the room. his apperence has changed and his eyes are no longer the same. it is black and empty showing no signs of emotion. Gengar goes over to his closet and pulls out a long white trench coat and puts it on. he looks at Hades who is staring at him in confusion.

*Don't worry boy,it is only me. come let us go to TGC. we have someone to see*.

Gengar walks out of his room with Hades following behind. his new dark strengh fills the hallway as he makes his way down to the entrence and goes to his ship and heads for TGC foe some unknown reason.

Brainiac8
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:05:22 PM
*Kahn is in his room, trying to work on mind reading (hey, i've got to learn something besides healing that will help in a battle if I can't fight directly) when he feels a distinct change in the Force. It scares the hell out of him, because he normally isn't tuned in enough to pick up anything. Last time this happened it was because his master died...and this tremor felt like someone he knew had *died* in a way....