PDA

View Full Version : *Kahn enters the palace and waits for Live Wire*

Brainiac8
Dec 8th, 2000, 06:18:13 AM
*Kahn enters the palace returning from TGC. He waits for Live Wire and Gengar.*

gengar13
Dec 8th, 2000, 09:53:49 AM
Gengar had just come back from TGC and went to his room. he felt someone calling him through the force, so he followed it right to Kahn's room. he entered the room.

*Hey buddy you wouldn't by any chance have anything to do with calling me using the force have you. cause if you did good job your getting stronger*.

Gengar sits on a nearby chair.

*Hey i was wondering why she called us. did we do something to get introuble?????*

Gengar sits and wonders.

Lord Psychic
Dec 8th, 2000, 04:39:29 PM
*Lord Psychcic enters.*

Everything okay Kahn? I think I'll stick around to hear what's up as well.

Brainiac8
Dec 8th, 2000, 06:45:34 PM
Umm... I don't think that we're in trouble...but I could be wrong.

gengar13
Dec 8th, 2000, 06:51:47 PM
*Well then we'll just have to wait till she comes and tells us*

Gengar starts to feel a little nervous.

Live Wire
Dec 8th, 2000, 11:19:56 PM
*LW enters and sees Kahn and Gengar*

Good you're back!

*turns and sees Psychic*

I am glad you are here.

I am concerned about the amount of time you two spend socializing over at TGC. While I know different sith frequent places like Yog's and Shimis diner and that jedi are often seen at Rama's I am just concerned.

Especially as apprentices you are still very impressionable. Especially you Kahn because of your age. I would hate to see the jedi manipulating you.

Its just when I see two new apprentices spending more time a jedi hang out then with the sith in their own group it is a cause for alarm. I am not the only one who has noticed this!

I would just like you to start to cut back on your socialization with the jedi. I dont mind that you battle there but to be there for dinner so much......I just think its not a good idea. Even I as a sith Master don't frequent jedi bars like that.

So if you could do that I would appreciate it!

gengar13
Dec 9th, 2000, 12:54:36 AM
Gengar nods to his master.

*If that's what you want i will listen. but master i can assure you that the jedi know full and well that i cannot and will not be manipulated by there light force and goodness. as for Kahn, i always watch over him when he is having conversations with the jedi. witch for the most part he is only talking to Amnde whom i warned not to tamper with his mind or manipulate him in any way. and she agrees with it, so i somewhat trust her. as for the other jedi they mainly don't speak with him. but as you are my master i will follow orders and keep my vists there to a minimum*.

Gengar bows to his master and Psychic and goes to the door. he stops right before exiting the room and turns around to face them once more.

*Master i also have somathing to tell you. i have gained acces to the SSP in the TGC-SC so if TSO ever decides to talk about joining together or making a plan to attack the jedi and gungans, you could tell me and i could present it to them for disccusion. i hope this access that i got will help TSO in any way possible. good....excuse me have bad day*.

Gengar walks out of the room.

Brainiac8
Dec 9th, 2000, 06:30:31 AM
*Kahn looks slightly angry, but he keeps the anger out of his voice when he answers*
If you say so, although I didn't sense much danger coming from Amnde herself...it's more from the other Jedi who are there and like Gengar said I don't talk to them. But I will obey your orders. Thanks for being concerned.

Lord Psychic
Dec 9th, 2000, 01:29:52 PM
Say WHAT?! You've been going to Jedi bars?!?!?!

My apologies LW, I was not aware that Kahn was going to these places--let alone so frequently. It won't happen again.

Brainiac8
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:24:44 PM
*Kahn looks down, avoiding Psy's eyes*
Well, it wasn't like I was going to become a Jedi or anything. And besides, there are Sith at TGC bar too.

Live Wire
Dec 9th, 2000, 04:20:43 PM
Please dont be angry. Everyone is just concerned for your well being.

Its just when I see apprentices spending more time with jedi then sith I worry and so does everyone else.

I don't want to see anything happen to either of you. I am not saying that Amnde is trying to manipulate you but there are other jedi there that can influence both you and her. Please exercise caution.

Lord Psychic
Dec 9th, 2000, 04:24:44 PM
*Psy shakes his head in dissapoint.*

You have a lot to learn, my apprentice..

Brainiac8
Dec 9th, 2000, 04:34:41 PM
I'm sorry Master, it won't happen again, you have my word.