PDA

View Full Version : *In a holding cell.......

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:40:16 AM
*Cloak sits on a bunk still staring at the floor still thinking about what he did, and still wondering why he did it. Insanity is a strong word, but DDC believed he was alot closer than others did. He felt he never belonged, and now he knew that he never could belong. But there was hope in that LW sood up for him even after what he did to her, and even facing persecution. He thought about the worst that could have happened, his death, the easy way out. He was known for taking the easy way out, and hated that. It was time for a change and time to start over. The faint light bleads through the bars painting cloaks pale face with black stripes. He rolls over onto his back and closes his eyes falling asleep for the first time in about a week. The empty sleep missing dreams or even thoughts. Simply put he was resting.*

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:46:44 AM
*It was late and LW had found herself waking up unable to really sleep. Double checking her bandages she put on her robe and wandered the palace halls. It was good to be home among the safe palace walls. She found herself unconsiously walking towards the holding cell where DDC was. She hadn't inteneded to end up there but walked in anyway.*

She could see his sleeping form on the bunk of the cell. Dyzm had called her a jedi for showing compassion. Perhaps she just believed that everyone deserved a second chance. She saw potential in DDC if he could ever get past the demons haunting him. He had a long road ahead of him and hoped that he would make it through*

*yawning LW pulled her robe tighter against herself and sat down in a corner of the room watching DDC sleep.*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:04:27 AM
*cloak awakens in the dark hours of the morning to see a sleeping LW outside of his cell shivering violently. he stands and grabs his blankets and with a motioning of his hand the cell bars push apart. Cloak steps out and wraps LW in the blankets. he then returns to his cell and the bars slam into position behind him as he enters. He then takes a seat on his bunk and begins to carve something.*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 3rd, 2000, 04:45:15 PM
*After he is finished his carving he puts the materials away and sits on the floor in front of the bunk. he projects his thoughts frees his mind and for a few minutes escapes his body. Deep into his thoughts he travels. He goes further and further back until an image of himself appears. He is in a snowy forest somewhere and the snow and trees seemed to go on forever. A voice tells him that he must get stronger, that he is not strong enough. Then the voice of a small child is heard. "Come get me daddy.", it says and two boys run past. Cloak recognizes one being himself, but the other one he can't make out. As the two boys run behind a large tree a man runs behind them. It is the very recognizable figure of his father, but he is wearing a wooden mask. "the monster is going to get you", he yells as he chases the two boys. Cloak turns and walks a few paces to see the boys runing behind another tree, but as young cloak pasts a tree the other young boy trips on a root falls and cracks his skull on a rock below painting the snow in crimson. With that Cloak storms to consciousness and his eyes glow as e clutches the bars in front of him.*

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:16:02 PM
*LW slowly opens her eyes and realizes she had fallen asleep just outside of the holding cell. She looks over and see's DDC starring blankly from behind the bars. She looks down at the blankets wrapped around her and realizes he must have done it durring the night. She smiled slightly and walked over and gave DDC back the blankets*

Thank you.

How are you feeling?

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:22:40 PM
*Raises his head and looks at her from beneath his hood. He then nods slightly, stands and goes to lay on his bunk almost as if he were ignoring her question. As long as he was imprisoned cloak would not talk to anyone, verbally or telepathically. Cloak then motions his fingers opening the bars for LW to toss the blanket in and then closes it shut immediatly after. he then drapes the blankets oer himself and rolls over facing he wall.*

gengar13
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:53:05 PM
Gengar takes a walk towards the cell holding DDC. he gets there only to see him lying on the bed and LW looking at him.

*Mistress i think i might be able to reach through to him so let me try*

She nods and he goes over to the bars and starts to speak through the force.

*Hey man i forgive you for taking my master and nearly killing me and my troops. but i know what your going through. you see i lost my family when i was about 6 or 7. i stood in the building watching them burn cause i couldn't save them. it felt like my heart was burning with them. i had losat the only two people that i could show my affections with. but just recently i just met up with someone special and now i have somaone new to share me feelings with. you can talk to me about it i understand completly about the loss of a loved one much less watching them die right infront of my eyes. i told myself i would never forgive the jedi for this, but then i found TSO and somhow they changed my views on things. see now i can love again which is something i never felt since i was a child. and if you want to love again to then you'll have to start to speak up and get to know people. don't worry i feel that if you try, it'll work out for you*.

Gengar ends the link and sits on the floor by the bars with two tears falling from his face.

Live Wire
Dec 4th, 2000, 12:56:03 AM
*LW kneels down by her apprentice*

Why don't you head back to your room. I'll come check on you later.

*LW watches a tearful gengar leave the room and she turns back to DDC who hasn't moved*

I know my being here probably isn't making you feel any better. But I wish you would talk to me. I understand why you dont want to talk to anyone but I wish you would let me help you.

*LW looks worriedly at DDC and slowly starts to walk out. She pauses slightly and telepathically tells him If you want to talk you know how to contact me*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 4th, 2000, 04:24:09 AM
*cloak still starring at the wall begins to speak*

He ws my brother, the first to die. But noone killed him. I was, and I watched him die. If only I had ran another path, he wouldn't have fell and he would still be alive. Death has knownme my entire life, and gotten rid of those around me. It has gotten rid of my family. And one by one I watched them each die. My brother, my mother and then my father. Each of them would all still be alive if I had done something different. In my rage I almost killed someone else I care about, but when I reaized it I stopped myself. Now all I can do is think about the others, and it makes me think that I should have opted for death..........

Live Wire
Dec 4th, 2000, 01:36:40 PM
*Live Wire turned back to DDC and stood outside his cell*

Death is the easy way out. Life is full of pain and death. But it's how we deal with it that is important. You can't blame yourself for things that just happen.

You let everything that happen end without loss of life. You took the responsible way out instead of fighting to the end and letting your people die needlessly.

*whispers*

and you didn't kill me.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:40:28 PM
And for that you are lucky, now leave me.........

*Cloak knowing he didn't mean to use the tone he had used, or to say what he said, turns to face the wall once again, and begins fading into another flashback deep within the depths of his mind. A Class room scene with 20 students all were teenagers. Cloak being a prince, had his seat set across the room all alone. This memory was one Cloak remembered clearly. Across the way from him sat a commoner, a bully who often bullied Cloak. He had warned Cloak that he would beat him to death if he looked at him. Cloak feared this, because he had never met aggression before. The flashback went on as it did giving Cloak an eerie sensation of De'ja'vu as he watched from a distance at the events unfold knowing every next thing to happen. He watches as before as a commotion is made across the room, and teenager Cloak turns to see what happens, and the bully stands and walks over to him. And swing on him Cloak out of reflexes ducks a punch from the bully stands and punches him as hard as he can releasing all his rage. As the punch lands on the Bullies chest a loud Crack is heard, as his rib cage shatters as both a factor of poor nutrition and cloaks strength. With that Cloak awakens again in a cold sweat.*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 7th, 2000, 04:32:20 AM
*Time after Time Cloak has flashbacks of all the contless times he has seen death or caused death. He realizes that it is a part of him and he can't escape it. He must become stronger Mentally and Physically, because now h will cooperate with that realization, and be more evil than ever. Cloak removes his cloak to reveal his bare upper body littered with scars and gashes he had accumilated over the years. he stands and with the force levitates a smallpiece of wood and begins his training. He does pushups, situps and pull up, all while keeping the block of would levitated using the force. He continues doing this for an unbelievable nine hours straight and stops only to begin a new excercise. He already knows force lightning, dark deception, and dark corruption. He wants to learn more he pbegins practice to learn Dark Stealth. He concentrates using everything he had learned about the darkness over the years. He concentrates on the wood he still has elevated. His thoughts and his feelings of hate and rage become one and he
slowly begins to fade away physically. His hands in front of him become invisible and just as the final portion of his body begins to fade he loses concentration, becoems visable, and drops the block of wood*

gengar13
Dec 7th, 2000, 10:13:39 AM
Gengar again enters the cell chambers. the dark force is felt strongly then before in him. he walks over to where DDC is being kept.

*So i see you are training your self. but for what might i ask, is it to be stronger so you can kill use huh. i'm right ain't i*

Gengar has a slow evil grin come over his face.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 7th, 2000, 02:04:00 PM
Death Ha I have no desire to kill you or any other sith for that matter, that is besides @#%$. I am here on free will and I wish to make the best of my time. Your bars cannot hold me. See

*Cloak walks to the cell door and the bars bend open with mere thought.Cloak walks out and stands face to face with Gengar.*

I could have killed Livewire and my knights and soldiers could have killed all of TSO. We don't want you to die nly to do as your are now, and that is work together. TSO has become stronger than ever since I kidnapped LW. If the unity and strengthening f the sith costs my freedom then so be it.

*With that cloak turns and returns to his cell, with the bars snapping shut as he pasts them. Ignoring Gengar, he returns to his work, his training.*

Lady DeVille
Dec 7th, 2000, 05:04:11 PM
*Entering the cell block, De'Ville hears Cloak's words, and stalks around the corner. Seeing Gengar there, she stops in her tracks.*

You - what are you doing here?! Apprentices should not neglect their duties. Now get along to the training grounds or your quarters where you belong.

*She herds him out, giving him strict orders not to visit the cell block without Live Wire's permission*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 7th, 2000, 08:06:48 PM
*Cloak looks to LD*

Good, he was becoming a menace to my training excercises.....

Live Wire
Dec 8th, 2000, 12:54:04 AM
*As Gengar is leaving he hears in his head. We WILL talk about this later! With a sigh LW nodds to LD and gives her a look of thanks. She then looks over at DDC*

Ya know I wish you would stop doing that thing with the bars. I know you are here peacefully but please try to stay put.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 8th, 2000, 04:46:10 AM
Very well, but leave me so that I may train peacefully.....

Live Wire
Dec 8th, 2000, 10:47:44 PM
*LW nodds*

As you wish.

*turns and starts to walk out*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 9th, 2000, 06:16:07 AM
*Cloak turns and watches her exit and admires the gracefulness in every step she takes. He the calls for her*

WAIT! How do I get out of here on TSOs terms? What must I do, because I will do it..........

Live Wire
Dec 9th, 2000, 04:22:39 PM
*LW turns back to DDC fully aware of the thoughts running through his mind*

That is something I am looking into. For now just stay put and behave yourself.

I will find a way for you to redeem yourself.

Silent Sith
Dec 10th, 2000, 06:25:26 AM
*A figure appears within the Palace and sowly creaps through the shadows undetected.*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 10th, 2000, 06:37:27 AM
*Cloak knows that this means he could be imprisoned for quite some time. He looks up to LW*

Very well

*As Live wire is leaving he calls out again*

And Live Wire, Thank you.....

Live Wire
Dec 10th, 2000, 06:29:36 PM
*LW smiles slightly and gives DDC a nod before walking out*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 17th, 2000, 08:06:11 AM
*Silent Sith makes it all the way to Cloaks cell with the aid of Dark deception and Dark Stealth. He walks to the door to see cloak sitting on the bunk. Cloak looks up towards the invisible Sith.*

Cloak: Do you have my package?
SS: Yes my lord

*SS passes a package throgh the bars. Cloak inspects it.*

Cloak: Excellent, Now proceed as planned

*Cloak empties the contents of the bag and makes neccesary preperations.*

Silent Sith
Dec 17th, 2000, 08:13:22 AM
*SS Quickly sneaks out the way he came in using the darkness to protect himself from all forms of detection. He makes his way far from TSO HQ once he exits and heads for the industrial zone. There he has waiting an unmarked cargo ship. once he reaches it a figure covered in sith robes is waiting.*

Figure: Are you ready
SS: yes
Figure: lets go then

*the two board the ship and once Flight Control checks them they exit the atmosphere into space and quickly jump into hyerspace. Meanwhile inside the cell cloak is pacing back and forth*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 17th, 2000, 08:19:15 AM
*Cloak sems to pace back and forth for days and many people walk by to see the pacing sith and do not wih to disturb him, because it seems he is in a bad mood. Until one Day Cloak Yells for the council.........*

OOC: This thread is continued in the discussion chambers.