PDA

View Full Version : Settles in

Durran Andramudus
Dec 24th, 2000, 12:51:07 AM
:: The droid had taken him to several rooms in the Palace but none had fit his taste finally they arrived at one of the many other rooms. The room they had stopped at was shrouded in darkness and was very plain, Durran knew at that moment this was the room he wanted. He walked into the room and laid down on his bed enjoying the darkness. Minutes after the droid left he laid there starring up at the ceiling, he knew that once he gained the power he craved, he would have revenge ::

Live Wire
Dec 24th, 2000, 07:44:53 PM
*LW walks in without knocking.*

I take it everything is satisfactory?

Durran Andramudus
Dec 24th, 2000, 08:04:01 PM
:: Durran was quick to his feet as the Sith walked in. He looked her over again as she walked in, so far both woman he had met were good on the eyes. He couldn't wait to see if the rest looked like these two, but once again his mind had drifted away from his original reason for coming here ::

"Yes mistress Live Wire, everything is more than satisfactory. I am proud to be here and I cannot wait to begin my training under Lady De'Ville tomorrow."

Live Wire
Dec 24th, 2000, 08:26:18 PM
*LW noticed how quickly this one let his mind get distracted and she smiled slightly*

LD will be a good master. She knows much about the dark side and is a worthy foe in combat. You will learn much from her.

Lady Vader
Dec 24th, 2000, 10:01:09 PM
*LV walked past and then stopped to pop her head in the doorway*

hey LW...

*she looked at the new addition to TSO and walked into the room*

so you are the new apprentice to LD... glad to have you aboard...

*she smiled*

and, yes, LD will make an excellant teacher... goodness only knows she learned from the best...

*she looked over at LW, who in turn looked at her... both women chuckled*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 24th, 2000, 10:44:14 PM
:: Warren watched as the new Sith entered his room, he was already used to the Sith women so he wasn't as shocked when he saw her ::

"Yes I have heard she is an excellent teacher and feel it is an honor to be trained by her. I will do my best to make her and The Sith Order proud. Also I don't believe I have yet had the pleasure of introducing myself, my name is Durran Andramudus, and your name is ?"

gengar13
Dec 25th, 2000, 11:06:29 PM
Before she could answer him, a dark figure entered the room. he looked at his master LW and nodded. he then turned to the newcomer.

*Greetings i am Gengar. nice to see a new face around here. if you ever get bored around here then me and my friend Kahn would be more then glad to keep you company, Hey we could become a trio*

Durran Andramudus
Dec 26th, 2000, 12:05:52 AM
:: Durran noticed as the newcomer walked in, he began to wonder if his room had a sign above the door telling everyone to come in. By the way the man looked at Mistress Live Wire he could tell he was her apprentice and she his master ::

"Greetings Gengar, my name is Durran. I thank you for your offer seems The Sith Order already have a well known trio of Women guess it wouldn't hurt to have a trio of men huh."

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 04:22:58 AM
*Hearing the noises from Andramudus' room, De'Ville walks up and pokes her head in.* Hey, give the man some air to breathe, people!

*She shook her head at all the people in the room, ok three besides the occupant wasn't too bad, and left after telling her apprentice to get some rest.*

Darth Tholuem
Dec 26th, 2000, 04:41:26 PM
*As Tholuem walked through the hallway, he noticed lots of people in a room that used to be empty. He frowned and went to take a look. LW, LV, LD, gengar and someone who he had not seen before were there. The newcomer was told to get some rest by LD, probably this guy's new Mistress... As everyone moved out, Tholuem was told to leave as well, but he stayed in the room, he at least wanted to greet the new guy. LD gave him a pissed look, so Tholuem decided to just do this quick... He walked towards the guy, who got up from his bed.*

"Greetings! My name's Tholuem, recently promoted to Sith Knight, and you are?"

"Durran Andramudus, nice to meet you."

"Hmmm, I'll just call ya Durran, heheh. Anyway, you've got to rest, training's heavy, LD will tire you out. Get some rest, I'll stop bugging you eh... I'll see you 'round some time."

Durran Andramudus
Dec 29th, 2000, 02:36:46 PM
:: Durran laid back down after everyone had left his room, seems he had made some new friends at The Sith Order. In time he might need friends, but right now all he needed was sleep. He eventually fell asleep dreaming about the day when he would get the power to get his revenge ::

Darth Tholuem
Dec 29th, 2000, 03:16:52 PM
OOC - The Sith Empire? You sure you're at the right place right now? ;)

Durran Andramudus
Dec 29th, 2000, 04:18:01 PM
OOC: :lol: Sorry bout that I was kinda in a bad mood about TSE guess it stayed in my mind as I posted.

Darth Tholuem
Dec 30th, 2000, 03:38:43 AM
OOC - :lol: Okay n/p.