PDA

View Full Version : ::In the now locked room of Xanatos...::

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 28th, 2000, 12:30:41 PM
::xanatos's spirit materializes through the wall and makes his way to a cabinet that had been left open, he bends down and looks in remembering his "life". Here he was, finally free from Limbo, other than that short stay in the body of that pathetic jedi Cline. And he couldn't be seen, heard, or even... He passes his hand through the cabinet door. Or even felt.::

Fox609
Dec 28th, 2000, 01:38:29 PM
*Is walking past Xanatos' room and senses his presence* What the hell? *Walks to the door* Xan? *Hears something that sounds like Xanatos* I have a bad feeling about this.. *Force puches the door down & sees the sipeit of Xanatos* :eek Xanatos?!

Xanatose: YOU CAN SEE ME?!

Fox609: Yes...

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 28th, 2000, 01:42:16 PM
Well ain't that a kick in the pants... someone can see me. Well, now to find a way back onto the physical plain.

Fox609
Dec 28th, 2000, 01:45:29 PM
Fox609: Yeah! That's easy.. I've done it twice.. died wtice.. heh heh,, come with me and I'll take you to the clone room.. make ya a new lifless body and you can inster your spirit into it. Sound good?

Xanatos' Spirit: Yup.

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 28th, 2000, 01:48:13 PM
::Thinks for a moment::
We'll leave that for a last resort. I have something else in mind.

Live Wire
Dec 28th, 2000, 11:14:23 PM
*walks by and sees fox talking to Xanatos*

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 29th, 2000, 11:24:57 AM
::Turns to see LW::
YOU CAN SEE ME TOO???

Darth Tholuem
Dec 29th, 2000, 02:11:21 PM
*As Tholuem walked through the Palace, he spotted Live Wire walking in front of him, then taking a corner. Then he heard a 'HOLY CRAP!' and ran further, seeing if something might've happened to LW... But no, all he saw was...*

"Huh? What the..."

*Tholuem saw...a ghost; Xanatos?! That'd been ages.... And Live Wire was there of course, with Fox. And all had this surprised look on their face...*

EDIT: That was soooooo stupid, guess I had already fallen asleep when I posted that; must've been around 1 am or so ;) Sorry!

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 29th, 2000, 07:50:45 PM
OOC: Ehhhhh Tholuem.... Fox isn't a ghost. he's been back for some time now, I am a ghost though.

Lady DeVille
Dec 29th, 2000, 08:00:04 PM
*Yawning, her hand in front of her mouth, De'Ville stumbles through the halls. She is so tired that she has walked by her own room twice, and is now completely lost. Too tired to use it, the Force seems like a distant dream, and her bed an even more distant one. She turns a corner and hears a commotion.

Live Wire, Fox and Tholuem are standing in the hall outside of a room. They appear to be talking to themselves about something very excitedly. De'Ville yawns again and walks over, inspecting the broken door.* What's going on?

Fox609
Dec 29th, 2000, 08:20:25 PM
Xan's ghost: On second thought.. let's do the clone thing.

Fox609: Alrighty...

LD: Who are you talking to?

LW: Xan's ghost! Can't you see?

LD: No..

Fox609: Well.. he's there.. Come with me Xanatos..

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 29th, 2000, 08:31:12 PM
::Follows Fox::

Xanatos Etanial
Dec 29th, 2000, 08:51:06 PM
::Several hours later X walks back in, now in a physical form and inspects his broken door and turns to look at FOx::
you're paying for this.

Darth Tholuem
Dec 30th, 2000, 03:46:36 AM
OOC - Sorry bout that people, I edited it...

Live Wire
Dec 31st, 2000, 12:07:26 AM
someone want to fill me in on all of this?

Lady Vader
Jan 2nd, 2001, 11:35:30 PM
*walks by and sees the broken door and then sees Xanatos... ALIVE!*

*she blinks several times and just stares*

*suddenly she can't hold back any longer and leaps onto Xanatos, giving him a bear hug*

YOUR ALIVE!!!!
:D

Xanatos Etanial
Jan 3rd, 2001, 07:05:49 AM
can't..... Breathe....

::LV releases the bear hug::

Thank you. Now you wanted an explanation?
After I was murdered by @#%$, I was condemned to Limbo do to the fact i was an Inccubus. After struglling to break free I managed to send a small part of myself into the world and possess Cline, I'm sure you remember that? Well seeing how he managed to break free of my control I was sent back to Limbo, but now a tear had formed from that excurrsion, it took time but I was able to pass through that tear and return to the mortal world. but I was still dead, I came here where fox discovered me and assisted me in cloning myself, I took control of the clone body and BAM! Here I am again.