PDA

View Full Version : Back in her room...

Lady DeVille
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:38:46 PM
De'Ville opens her door, and walks in slowly. She is tired, and her back aches terribly. I wish Healing was a Sith art, I only know enough to calm a headache. She closes her door, but it swings slightly open again as she flops on her bed, face down.

Damien Killcannon
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:42:50 PM
:: Walking by silently on his way to his room, Damien noticed that DeVille's door is ajar. He pokes his head in and notices the room's occupant looking worn out. He gently raps at the door. ::

May I come in?

Lady DeVille
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:44:29 PM
She waves him in, face stil turned away from the door, and her voice muffled by her thin pillow. "Come in..."

Damien Killcannon
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:51:29 PM
:: Damien slowly takes a step into her room, as if testing tepid water. He walks slowly over to Lady DeVille and sits down on her bed next to her. ::

You don't look so hot. Maybe I could... help.

:: He reaches out his right hand and places it on LD's shoulder, and begins to massage her neck muscles. ::

Let's see if I can't relax you just a bit. :)

Lady DeVille
Oct 30th, 2000, 03:54:51 PM
"ohh..." She tenses a little as his hands touch her back, then relaxes. She tries to talk, but can't find the will to move her mouth, and so telepathically speaks to Damien. You had better be careful, or you'll have a permanent job doing this. De'Ville smiles against her pillow.

Damien Killcannon
Oct 30th, 2000, 04:17:09 PM
:: Damien smiles justa bit at her comment. ::

I'm not so sure that would be a bad thing. I think I could get used to placing my hands on a little piece of Heaven.

:: Lifting his other arm, he begins to massage her back fully with both hands. Kneading the tenser muscles, he slowly and sensually works his way to her lower back, continuing to give LD a relaxing experience. ::

Lady Vader
Oct 31st, 2000, 02:05:23 AM
*coming back from a bit of rock climbing, LV walks down the hallway towards her room, humming an Imperial tune and dabbing herself with a small cloth... she passes the the various rooms... some open, others closed, and some with doors left ajar... she's tired... she just walks down the hallway*

*Iesis takes her time following her mistress... stopping momentarily at a door that is left ajar... she pokes her nose in*

*LV, sensing her panther has stopped, turns around and sees her sticking her head into someone's room... DeVille?... yeah, DeVille's room*

*she tiresomely walks up to Iesis and gently grabs her by the scruff*

Iesis... come on kitty... leave LD alone...

*LV pokes her head in, eyes almost half shut*

sorry bout that... carry on...

*LV begins to take a step down the hallway again, when she stops dead cold in her tracks and her eyes shoot wide open*

the hell???...

*she opens the door all the way to LD's room and looks in*

Damien! what are you doing???

Live Wire
Oct 31st, 2000, 10:57:26 AM
*LW is walking down the hallways back to her room after her tranining session with Gengar when she sees Iesis and LV sticking their heads in LD's room.*

Hey LV whats going on?

*LW looks around LV and see's LD and Damien*

O_O

WTF is going on here??????????????

Garrett Blade
Oct 31st, 2000, 03:53:56 PM
*As thw four Sith look at each other, a message is heard all over the palace via the master tannoy system...*

<FONT SIZE="4">"Would Lady De'Ville, Live Wire, Lady Vader and Gav Mortis please report to the discussion room please. This is an urgent request for an unschedualed meeting. Thankyou!"</FONT>

Lady Vader
Nov 1st, 2000, 03:11:24 PM
*LV covers her ears and winces*

remind me to turn the volume down on that thing...

*turns to head towards the discussion chamber, but looks at Damien first*

I'm not through with you yet!

*the three women head towards the chamber for the important meeting*

Brainiac8
Nov 1st, 2000, 03:56:30 PM
10 yr. old Kahn happens to be walking past after a satisfying meal of Gungan BBQ and seafood (prepared by Genar). glances into the room* What the?!?! oops sorry! i uh, didn't mean to interrupt anything, uh well i better be going. *flushed bright red from embarassment, hurries on down the hall.*
Kahn
"If you are prepared to break the fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall." quote from Darth Sidious from Darth Maul's diary.

Damien Killcannon
Nov 1st, 2000, 06:36:51 PM
:: Damien frowns just a bit as all the others depart the room. Between everyone's apparent lack of courtesy and the sudden interruption, he was seriously irked. Why was it that he could not simply show a bit of compassion to a peer without being harassed? ::

Lady Vader
Nov 1st, 2000, 09:12:58 PM
*sensing the hurt and annoyance in her apprentice, LV sends a message via the Force*

Damien... there's nothing wrong with showing compassion for one of your peers, and we don't mean to harrass you... it's just... well, I don't want you to be distracted by anything while you are training... the first month is important... focus is of essence... I'm just trying to keep you on the straight and narrow, for now... once you're a Knight, you can do anything without being bothered... please, have faith in my teachings... in the long run, it will serve you immensly...

Lady DeVille
Nov 2nd, 2000, 04:48:14 PM
She sighes, and pries herself up off the bed. "Thank you so much Kilcannon, apparently I have to go." She kisses him lightly on the cheek, and as they go their separate ways down the hall she adds a telepathic P.S. That will be our little secret.

Damien Killcannon
Nov 2nd, 2000, 05:50:13 PM
:: Sighing, Damien walks slowly back to his room, locking his door behind him. He turns his head apathetically to a small vase sitting on his shelf which he had picked up shortly before coming here. He had been enamored by it's beauty then. Now, he was just angry at it.

He reached out one hand, fingers spaced apart, with the intent to send it flying into the wall. Instead, he stopped himself. He walked over to it, lifting it in both hands and placing it in the crook of his arm. Unbolting his door, he walked back down the hallway to DeVille's room, which still stood open. Walking inside, he gently placed the case on her bed with a sigh. Then he left, locking her door behind him and returning to his own room. ::

Lady DeVille
Nov 6th, 2000, 11:43:04 PM
*Returning to her room, she is careful to close the door tightly, turning the deadbolt to fasten it shut. Out of habit, De'Ville draws her chair over and props it under the door knob. Against a determined Force user the lock and the chair would not hold the door shut. She hoped that no one was that nosy, but then...she had her doubts. Turning to her bed, ready to sleep off her hard day, she was surprised to find a vase resting on her pillow.

She looked at it in surprise, and then sat down next to it on her bed. Picking it up in both hands she found it to be heavier than it looked. The vase was beautiful, worked all over with delicate strands of a silvery substance, and, in spite of its weight, very fragile looking. She frowned.*

Who could have left it?

Lady DeVille
Dec 27th, 2000, 01:04:01 AM
*She flops on her bed after training with Andramudus all day. He was a quick learner and demanded much from her, and she was ready for sleep... she was so tired that she didn't even bother undressing and fell asleep with her boots on.*

Lady DeVille
Jan 4th, 2001, 02:45:54 AM
*De'Ville enters and breaks out a med pack, placing a durmaplast bandage on her forehead, neatly covering the cut above her eye.

She groaned softly as she settled herself on her bed, opening up the book she had been reading. The door was locked, and the rest of the day was hers. Of course, the book was not light reading. The Art of War was about as heavy a book as one could find. It must have weighed at least twenty pounds. Well, she mused, not that much, but close.

De'Ville shook her head, and used the Force to light the candles on her table. Time to relax... she sighed, and then smiled to herself.*

Lady DeVille
Jan 4th, 2001, 02:57:43 AM
*De'Ville puts the book down, and blows out the candles. Undressing in the dark she slips under the covers and into the blissful darkness of sleep*