PDA

View Full Version : *knocks on Lordess Live Wire's door*

Lady DeVille
Jan 1st, 2001, 07:24:15 PM
*...and then calls through it to her.*

I know you're in there, I can feel you. I have some news...Open up!

Live Wire
Jan 1st, 2001, 08:57:42 PM
*LW is lying in bed with a cold cloth on her head. She uses the force to open the door for LD*

What do you want?

Lady DeVille
Jan 1st, 2001, 09:03:31 PM
*She enters and plops unceremoniously on the floor beside the bed* I have news for you. I'm not sure what you'll think about it, but let me just tell you.

RSO and TSO are both part of the Dark Axis, and are allies. I have taken my first apprentice, Durran Andramudus, but I find that the more I teach him, the less it seems I know. Don't get me wrong, you are a great teacher, and I learned much from you! I have come to the conclusion, however, that I need additional training from an outside source.

This in mind I took a trip out to Byss in search of one Jedah Lynch. He has agreed to apprentice me, but I will not neglect my other duties, do not worry. I would like to reach Master, and this is the only way I think I will be able to... not any time soon, but sooner than never...

Lady Vader
Jan 2nd, 2001, 11:28:03 PM
*LV comes through the slightly agar door to LW's room with a cold glass of water and a couple of pills in one hand*

here are the pain killers you requested... guaranteed to knock out that headache...

*she looked down at the floor at LD*

hello there... comfy?

*she handed LW the drink and medicine and began to walk towards the door*

*she called back to LW*

don't hesitate to call me if that headache get's worse...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 3rd, 2001, 01:05:26 AM
**Becuse He Just LOVES Spying on people and has listening devices everywhere. Dyzm hears and runs in**

What a Great Idea!!! More Group Strengthening! Circulate the apprintices of other groups. Train a while under so and so, move to another group, train under so and so. Etc. Etc!

Lady DeVille
Jan 3rd, 2001, 01:20:10 AM
*Slightly annoyed, De'Ville turns to look at Dyzm.* Will you quit spying? Honestly, I thought a person could have a private conversation in here every once in a while.

*Turning back to Live Wire, who was taking the pills offered by Lady Vader* It was not my intention to divert strength from our own group. We need more members with greater experience, and I am trying to build myself up to be one of those. Circulating apprentices would be confusing and would damage the integrity of existing groups. I am not an apprentice here anymore, but choose to apprentice myself again to learn more.

Live Wire
Jan 3rd, 2001, 11:00:44 PM
*LW takes the pills*

I already heared. It's fine with me. Lets not get too carried away with the idea for now though.

Lady DeVille
Jan 4th, 2001, 01:45:01 AM
*excuses herself, and goes in search of her own apprentice*

Nupraptor
Jan 4th, 2001, 01:49:18 AM
Hmmmm?

Live Wire
Jan 4th, 2001, 03:29:53 PM
Still have the key to my room I see Nup