PDA

View Full Version : *walks into gengars room*

Live Wire
Jan 9th, 2001, 12:48:57 PM
I wanted to see how you are feeling.

gengar13
Jan 9th, 2001, 08:17:32 PM
He looks up at her holding his head.

*Why did i get hurt or something while i was training cause i don't remember a thing*

He gets a scared face and looks up at his master.

*Umm i guess i should have told you about this when it first happened but i was to scared of it*

He almost looks like a scared little boy.

Live Wire
Jan 9th, 2001, 11:36:11 PM
You should not be keeping things from me. Tell me whats going on.

gengar13
Jan 9th, 2001, 11:43:07 PM
He starts shaking a little.

*Well when i get these really bad head aches and go unconsious, I wake up inside my mind. And in my mind there is another, he is the pure evil of me and lives in the back of my mind. I try to control him so he doesn't come out, but when i get weak from fighting or when i least expect it, He forces his way out and takes over my body. but it only lasts for a short time before i take over again. But by what he does, I do not remember nor do i agree with what he does. All he cares about is himself and becoming powerful. I'm sorry didn't tell you this before but i thought i could make him go away before it got worse. But i was wrong. He is now taking control of me more and more. I'm scared that soon he will take control permanently and then i will be the one stuck inside the vast darkness of my mind*

He looks down at the floor.

*I'm so sorry i did not explain it. It happened once when i was sparring with DT and i went berserk. It happened again when i was practicing my skills with Darkest sith6 and he took over. I don't knwo when he will show up again nore what he will do*