PDA

View Full Version : Knocks on LW door

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 09:36:39 PM
Gengar waits outside of his master's door with something urgent to tell her. It was about him and Amnde.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:09:59 PM
DF stands beside him like he said he would.

Live Wire
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:58:12 PM
*opens the door using the force. LW looks up from her desk where she is writing some notes*

What is it?

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:59:23 PM
Gengar and DF walk in. They sit down. Gengar closes the door.

*Well master it's about me and Amnde. You see we are going to have a child*

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:01:15 PM
DF still stands beside G13 for support.

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 10:16:32 AM
*LW looks at them curiously wondering why Gengar felt the need to bring DF to tell her such news.*

Thats wonderful. I wish you and amnde all the best.

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:53:39 PM
Gengar shook his head.

*No that is not good news. For Amnde has seen into the future and has told me the child will grow up to be a jedi....and that i will end up killing him*

He rests his head on his hands.

*I do not want to be a murderer and kill my own son. What should i do master*

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:11:47 PM
(not to have to quote a jedi here or anything but.....)

Remember that the future is always in motion. What you see is not always what will happen.

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:17:18 PM
Gengar shakes his head once again.

*That maybe true for me, but it is not for the other me that i have told you about. I have spoken with him yesterday and he said he would kill the child given the chance. He is pure evil master and he haunts me. He is stuck in my mind and cannot get him out, he wants to fulfill what i couldn't in the past. Get revenge for my famlies death and kill all the jedis. And he will kill Amnde as well. He even tried to Kill Kahn the other day. My best friend and he almost died because i am too weak to control this beast within*

Gengar starts to become mad.