PDA

View Full Version : Home for now.

gengar13
Jan 18th, 2001, 08:50:16 PM
A ship lands in the hanger and men come out of it. A Captain comes out followed by troopers carrying Gengar. He has bandages on his face from the glass that Psy had used on him. They carried him to his room and layed him on the bed. The Captain then told his mean to leave so they did, he sat down by Gengar and waited for him to wake. His Captain was loyal and would give his life for him. Gengar was now sound asleep.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:23:50 PM
*DF walks into the room and see's G13*
DF:Is he ok
Captin:Sort of

gengar13
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:28:17 PM
The Captain stands up and Greets DF.

CAPTAIN: He suddenly wnet balistic and told us to go to TGC. So we did, then he started to fight with his wife and then his friend Kahn. But whenmaster Psy came he hurt Gengar badly. Gengar fainted on the way home. He was mad when he started getting a headache and yelled out stuff like no i don't want to go back. My mission isn't doneyet, i must kill her, We all didn't like him when he was like this. But he is our leader so we will do whatever he says*

The captain sits down once again.

CAPTAIN: I will sit here and await for him to wake up.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:35:51 PM
If we kill her everybody will kill us. Every gungan and jedi on TGC.

gengar13
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:46:43 PM
The Captain looks at DF.

CAPTAIN:Well i do not know why he wants her dead. I thought they loved each other. I would not want to go into another war. Not again. But non the less, if he tells us to do something then we will do it. We would follow him to the ends of the univers and back. We are very loyal to him

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:47:47 PM
I know way he wants here dead. The evil G13 inside him. Want to kill everybody mostley.

gengar13
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:50:13 PM
The Captain looks at him with confusion.

CAPTAIN:No he never told us of this. But it doesn't matter. Good or evil we will do what he says. I do not care what's worng with him he is our leader and we will serve him till we die. Your his brother, why didn't you help him when he was fighting his wife and master Psy. I thought you two where close.

He stares at DF.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 18th, 2001, 10:57:26 PM
I was gone. Captin I know he wants JA dead but I have to let that NOT happened. Unless you want your head to be blown of you will listen to me and do as I sat untill further notice.

OOC:I g2g bye. see ya tommorow.

gengar13
Jan 18th, 2001, 11:00:26 PM
The Captain laughs.

CAPTAIN:D o that and when he wakes and sees or hears me dead, he will come after you. If he asks us to go after her then with much regret i will do so. I will only listen to Gengar and Gengar only. Well maybe his master LW if she says so. But only those two i will listen to. You cannot make threats unless you are prepared to back them up.

The Captain turns away from DF and just looks at Gengar wondering when he will wake up.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 18th, 2001, 11:02:16 PM
Aims gun at the Captin and sets full power

"I'm not kidding. An If you do belive my then smart take me one more time.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:35:30 AM
*Kahn, who has gotten back from TGC a little after Gengar, walks into Gengar's room. He sees DF and the captain.*

Even if he was told to, the captain couldn't kill Amnde DF. She IS a fully trained and capable Jedi Knight after all. If you have to kill this guy go ahead but even alive he doesn't pose much of a threat. It's Gengar who is the real danger.

*Kahn's anger had left awhile ago, but just thinking about what Gengar had said brought fear and anger up inside him. Kahn looked down at gengar, and wondered if he was back to normal now.*

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 05:55:58 PM
The Captain Looked at DF.

CAPTAIN:So you want to kill me huh.

He whistled and 3troopers and 2droids came into the room with there guns aimed at DF.

CAPTAIN:If you kill me then they will kill you. Even if they fail, Gengar will hate you forever if i should die.

Gengar started to toss and turn in his bead.

*Nooooo....d...don't kill her...please no. Gengar...i will...i will get you...you bastard*

He was having a nightmare.

CAPTAIN:Please let's settle this in another time. I must attend to Gengar.

He wet a cloth and put it on Gengars forehead.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:16:36 PM
*Kahn resisted the urge to grab his blaster and kill Gengar, and get revenge for what he had said. But that was the other gengar, not his friend. Kahn tried gently entering his mind, trying to reach the real gengar. Through the Force:*

Gengar....it's me Kahn. You have to fight him, get him out of your mind. You can do it, you are a strong Sith. Think of Amnde and your child.*

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:23:52 PM
Suddenly the room around Kahn goes black. When he looks around he only sees Gengar.

*Hey buddy what you doing here. How did you get into my mind. Well it's good to see you anyways*

Gengar looksaround.

*Better be carful, The other me is around here somehere. He was badly weakened so he went back here but still wont let me return. So i am looking for him to kill him. So just be careful*

Gengar walks around with his saber ignited.

Emporer Hades
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:24:09 PM
*There is a ringing echo in the room of a deep laughing, as Hades appears in a small whirlwind of fire next to Kahn.*

"Kahn...Sith ALWAYS have the advantage over Jedi...I am not saying that a Sith desciple would fair well against a Jedi Master. But, if you put a relatively advanced Sith disciple, or Sith warrior against a Jedi Knight, the Warrior would have the advantagem and the disciple would be at the same level as the Jedi...The reason is that Jedi are such insolent creatures...that they are at the stage before the Sith. The Sith originates from hatred, anger, vengefulness, etc., and this originates from fear. Fear is in every creature to ever roam, including Jedi. So when enough fear is gained, fear is turned in to anger/hatred, or otherwise known as...power. So you can see that Sith are, if you will, the evolved, more powerfull, version of Jedi.
And my dear Captain, not that we would wish to harm Gengar, but remember, we are all Sith...let me demonstrate."

*Hades moves his hand to his forhead, then extends it to that stormtooper nearby.*
"Leave us at once."
*The stormtroopers nod their heads, and slowly depart the room, and venture down the hallway.*

"So as you can see, your stormtroopers would not fair well at all...and do you really think even a few stormtroopers would fair well against any Sith? I think not..."

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:35:07 PM
*Kahn barely hears Hades, he is within Gengar's mind now.*

If we kill him here, will he leave?

*Kahn has both great amounts of fear and anger when he thinks about the other Gengar, and he wants revenge, along with the safety of Amnde and her child.*

Emporer Hades
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:41:35 PM
"So not it's...How about we all converse in Gengar's mind now!"
*Hades sighs, and easily dips in to Gengar's mind, keeping a eye out above to make sure the Captain doesn't come up with anything*
"Kahn...we can stop this 'other Gengar'...you see...I would be able to rip out this 'evil spirit' in Gengar's conscious mind, we quickly eliminate it...if it doesn't piss me off any jump back in...and it would be the end of that...or we can also..."
*Hades starts to mutter something quietly to himself*

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:42:03 PM
Gengar thinks.

*I do not know. The fact is i have never beat him in combat. We either tied, or he beat me. But now i will not hold back any longer. He tried to kill my wife and child. And my cousin as well as you. When i find him then i will kill him myself*

(Hahahaha do you really think you can beat my. What a fool you are Gengar. I am a true sith and there for cannot be defeated)

The voice echoes throughout the blackness.

*Gggggrrrrr come out and fight you coward. I know Psy beat you so your weak and vunerable. And....hehehehe Kahn even got you good hahahahaha*

Gengar starts laughing.

(Hey stop laughing at me.Gggrrrr that's it)

From the side Gengar came out and jumpkicked Gengar in the head. He was sent flying and he then sweeped Kahn of his feet and kicked him in the ribs.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:45:05 PM
*Kahn doubled over for a minute...he was definately going to feel that in the morning. All the anger and fear he had felt for the other gengar were unleashed. Kahn ignited his training saber, and used the Force Lightning move he had been taught on Gengar. While he was temporarily stunned, Kahn rushed in to attack.*

Emporer Hades
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:46:41 PM
"Ugh...they always forget when Hades beats them... anyway...will you want my help, Gengar?"

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:50:37 PM
The evil Gengar was stunned momentarely, but managed to move out of the way.

(Hahahaha i will not go down so easily hehe)

Then Gengar sneaked behind the evil Gengar and kneed him hard in the back. As he fell forwards, Gengar ran after him and jumped into the air and landed on Gengar with a kick to his backside.

*That was for hitting me*

He looks at Kahn.

*Hey where'd you learn that move*

Before he could answer, the evil Gengar taclked Gengar to the ground. They where now rolling around on the ground wrestling each other. Gengar yelled out.

*Hey you get off me*

OOC:Hades, we are in my mind. But if you use the force then you could get in as well. Then you can help us.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 06:54:05 PM
*Kahn didn't say anything, only drew his blaster and aimed...he thought for a momentwait a minute, what am I doing? If I fire I might hit gengar....

Who cares? he's a danger to you too.

yeah right, he's my friend I'm not gonna shoot him.

*Kahn puts down the blaster and instead focuses and uses Force Choke on the evil gengar, at least he can be sure of accuracy in this because of the distinct difference between gengar and the evil gengar.*

OOC: I talk to myself too :) I'm not gonna steal your idea though gengar, don't worry. :)

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:03:24 PM
The evil Gengar gets lifted into the air and he grabs his throat.

(Agh...let...let go of m...me you boy...cough cough*

Gengar gets up and laughs.

*Hahaha well Kahn i am pleased with you. I never knew you knew how to do this stuff. I am glad your on my side, well on my good side at least*

Gengar picked up his saber and looked at the evil Gengar.

*It's time you go and never come back. You where created for on purpose and one purpose only. But you changed and now you must...die*

He charged at the Evil Gengar and thrusted his saber right into his gut.

(Ahhhhhhh.....nnooo...how co...could you. We..we ar...are one)

He falls to the ground lifeless. He slowly fades.

(I will be back. One day.....i will return stronger then ever. You haven't seen the last of me agghhhhh)

He disappears. Gengar falls to the ground tired.

*Boy...i can't believe it. He's finally gone. Hehehe i...i can be myself once again haha*

Gengar catches his breath.

Emporer Hades
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:04:17 PM
OOC: Yeah, I know, and I did go in, in a previous post, sutin like 'dips in to Gengar's mind', but I'll do it again anyway.

IC:
*Hades gives a sigh, knowing another battle is to follow, and he emerges deep in Gengar's mind, and he sees 'the other Gengar' fighting off Kahn and the real Gengar.*

"Ugh...well, guess I better get this started, and finish this quickly...I am crammed for time now-days...nothing like about 1 billion years ago when Sith, Jedi, Imperials, and all those other groups weren't around...messing with my schedule."

*Hades uses his force power to take one of the double-light sabres from his sash, ignite it, and place it in his right hand.*

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:09:49 PM
*Kahn grins at Gengar.*

Good, now he's gone. Yeah, Psy has been teaching me some new moves, Force Choke, Force Lightning, and Force Destruction. Ummm...could we go back to the real world now? It's kinda creepy in here...*Kahn notices another gengar (obviously the crazy part of gengar) rolling around in circles.* lol

*Kahn wonders slightly if the other gengar was right about him, if he really isn't fit to be a Sith...but that can't be true, after all he and Gengar just defeated him.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:12:05 PM
OOC: I missed it? Waah! jk

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:18:25 PM
Gengar looks at Psy and laughs.

*Ummm that's not the evil Gengar Psy. That's just the one that likes to roll around...ohh and that's the one that likes to drink haha. Gee i got alot of personalities. But at least the bad ones gone for the time being. So let's get outta here, I do not like you guys being inside my mind and all*

They all leave and end up back inside his room. Gengar slwoly gets up from his bed. He sees his Captain looking at DF with his gun pointed at him.

*Bro what you doing. Do not even think of shooting my Captain. Not unless you want another tree sticking out of your stomach*

CAPTAIN:Thanks sir. I should be leaving now. I'm glad your safe haha.

The Captain leaves the room.

*Boy...i need to train. Wait hows LW doing. Did she wake up*

He looks at Everyone.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:18:44 PM
OOC: lol, yeah I was waiting for you to notice that...:)

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:19:37 PM
OOC:Well that's ok. It's a shame though but ohh well.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:21:18 PM
OOC: Too many ppl posting at once! I can't keep up! lol

IC:
*Kahn looks at Gengar.* Yeah, she woke up....but she is kinda messed up right now so it might be awile before she continues your training. (at least, I THINK it might be awhile, she might have other ideas or something.)

*Kahn shifts his attention to Psy.*
Hiya Master. Hey, I tried out those new moves and they worked great.

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:29:48 PM
Gengar frowns.

*Well the main thing is shes ok. I can continue my training another time*

He looks up at the others.

*But i don't think i should continue it here*

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:32:54 PM
Huh? What do you mean?

OOC: Speaking of training...*hint hint* Psy, if we're both on at the same time........*even bigger HINT HINT.* ;)

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:37:33 PM
OOC:LOL

IC:Gengar got up and walked around his room.

*Well you heard him. He said he'd be back. So i figured instead of staying here and training. I would go to another sith group and train there. But just until i am a knight, then i would return. I just don't want to cause trouble here anymore*

He looks around.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:41:03 PM
*Kahn doesn't want Gengar to leave, not his best friend....but the other gengar WAS a danger...the choice was up to gengar.*

But what about Amnde? You can't really just leave her until you become a knight....what with the you-know-what and all.

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:55:07 PM
He smiles.

*Yeah i know. But i was thinking of you know joining TNSC for a while. That's where DF trains and they got some good masters as well. Plus i know everyone there so things should go easy for me*

He sits down on his bed.

*But for now i will not make a decision. Not yet. I will talk with LW and Amnde before i make my choice*

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 07:56:47 PM
Whatever you choose, I'm with you. Oh...and umm...when is the *secret* due?

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:00:19 PM
He laughs and uses the ofrce to speak to him.

*Well she is a little over two weeks now. S i really don't know. But i can't wait. My first child. I will however try to turn him to the darkside though i know what he will be when he grows up*

He lays down on his bed.

*Boy am i tired. I think i will get aome sleep. So sorry buddy but could you kinda leave for now. Ohh and thanks for you help*

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:04:28 PM
No problem, see you around. Oh, and if you get possesed by another evil spirit thingy tell me ok? :)

*Kahn walks out of the room, and grabs an ice pack to put on his ribs...they are black and blue from the kick the evil gengar gave him.*

Owww...

gengar13
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:07:08 PM
Gengar falls asleep fast. And for the first time, he has a good sleep with no bad dreams.