PDA

View Full Version : *wanders around hallway*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:04:49 PM
*Hades is wandering around the hallway, as he has been for the last 2 hours. He finally leans his back against the way, and slides down in to a sit, legs extending accross the hall*
"Ugh...first day after being accepted and I can't even find my own room...maybe I should go sleep in the bar like I end up doing everywhere else...heh"

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:10:00 PM
*walks up and sees hades lost*

come on I'll show you to your room.

*hands hades a map of the palace*

If you get lost again just ask someone to help you

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:28:36 PM
"Ugh...I was trying to ask someone...just all the people who passed looked like Jedi to me...and I threw them in to the underworld and had them executed...guess I'm still seeing things..."

*looks a map*

"Well, this still doesn't tell me where my room is...not that anyone has told me yet"

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:36:40 PM
OOC: Do you like Greek mythology? I think its awesome.
IC:
*Kahn is wondering around the palace for no reason and sees Hades.*
Hiya!

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:38:27 PM
*leads hades to his room*

here ya go

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:41:41 PM
OOC: Yep, I do...and I would've liked this name even more...if I spelled 'emperor' right, of coarse.

IC:
"Okay...thankyou LW; and hello Kahn."
*opens the door to his room and let's Kahn and LW in.*
"Anyone want to talk?"

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:42:47 PM
ooooo nice room. Whats this do? *pushs a button on the wall all the lights in the palace go out.*
oops.
*pushes it again and the lights come back on.*
I think you need to get an electrician to look at that.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:52:39 PM
"Naaaaa, don't need that to get fixed...I like the power of being able to do that..hah"
*goes over to a couch in the living room and sits down*

lonewolf368
Jan 16th, 2001, 04:15:44 PM
Hey hows the moving coming?I'm new here too.My rooms just down the hall.

Emporer Hades
Jan 18th, 2001, 07:00:17 PM
OOC: Old topic, but I haven't really posted in a few days, so what the heck! I'll go start it up again.

IC:
"Greetings Wolf, actually...the un-packing has been going very well. But, I have not too many things to un-pack...mainly because I can always go to my palace, the Underworld whenever I wish, and much of my things are also in my flagship of my fleets'. And I'll try to stop by your room whenever I can...just to say 'hey'"

lonewolf368
Jan 21st, 2001, 11:49:12 AM
ok you do that