PDA

View Full Version : Walks up to Kahn's room

gengar13
Jan 20th, 2001, 10:50:54 PM
As he came back from visiting Darth J's place he had something very important to tell Kahn. He saw someone that Kahn would like to know about.

Kahn12
Jan 21st, 2001, 07:35:41 AM
*Kahn senses gengar and opens the door.*

Hey buddy, what's up?

gengar13
Jan 21st, 2001, 11:31:29 AM
He grined.

*Ummmm yeah. Hey can we step inside your room*

KAHN:sure buddy come in.

They steeped into his room and Gengar took a seat inside.

*Ok now try to calm down*

He too a breath.

*Ok now at Darth J's place. I saw some.....some men from the hutts family. I don't know if there the exact same family but i saw them. One was called jubba the hutt*

He looked at Kahn to see what he would do.

Kahn12
Jan 21st, 2001, 11:49:59 AM
*Kahn's eyes flashed, and he grabbed his blaster and training saber. More anger and hatred runs through him than he ever felt in training.*

Where is Darth J's place? I don't know if this Hutt is related to Jabba, but every single Hutt is gonna pay for what Jabba did.

gengar13
Jan 21st, 2001, 11:54:36 AM
He stood up and stood infront of him.

*Hold it man. I don't know if there even there*

He then checks if he has his saber. He looks at where his gun is. And rememebers that Amnde still has it.

*Dang it. Ok i will go with you. Don't you think Psy will get mad at you going off*

Kahn12
Jan 21st, 2001, 11:59:45 AM
I know that he probaly will be mad, but I have to do this, I may never have the chance again. Besides, if you're there I can't get into that much trouble. Let's go.

*Kahn was more than ready (or so he thought) to take on a Hutt. Anger filled him completely, and the Light Side seemed to have disappeared for the moment.*

OOC: What's the link to his board? And I gtg for now (again..) cause my dad wants to do taxes. I should get back on later today though.

gengar13
Jan 21st, 2001, 12:13:30 PM
Gengar smiled.

*Ok then. We will go*

He let the anger take over him as well. He started to picture the hutt he saw as his evil self and h started getting really mad.

OOC:The link is at the disscusion forum. Can't missit. I'll meet you there. See ya.

Kahn12
Jan 21st, 2001, 05:33:45 PM
OOC: Ok.

Kahn12
Jan 22nd, 2001, 06:23:06 AM
*Kahn, Psy, and Gengar arrive from the Red Cog. Kahn wishes he was in training, cause right now he felt like he could destroy 10 battle droids. He was really angry at not being able to kill that Hutt, but not angry at Psy....more angry at himself for not firing the blaster sooner and ending it.*

Lord Psychic
Jan 22nd, 2001, 03:35:40 PM
*Psy and Kahn enters Kahn's room and take a seat.*

Psy: Kahn.. I don't give a crap about that Hutt, and I'm not mad at you because you wanted to destroy the Hutt, more of you broke a rules again.. you did it when you traveled to Magi, it happened with Hades twice, and other times as well.. I was easy on you. Please understand that this is about discipline. You feel the Force and you've used it, but you do not know how to control it. .I do realize you wanted to kill that thing.. had you not gotten into so many fights before, I would of probably let you. I was planning on letting you go off on your own more as soon Part 2 of your training was done.. and if you promise to keep out of any more trouble until then (about 3 or 4 days), then I'll let you go destroy as many Hutts and whatever else as you want. Okay? And don't worry, I'm not mad at Gengar, although I have told his master and if she wishes to do anything with that or not, I don't care.

Kahn12
Jan 23rd, 2001, 05:37:15 AM
*Kahn sighs.*

I'm sorry Master, it won't happen again. I guess my anger just got the better of me. I just really wanted to kill that Hutt....from now on I'll try to do better.

Lord Psychic
Jan 23rd, 2001, 03:51:41 PM
*Psy looks at Kahn and smiles.*

Psy: Congratulations, as far as I'm concerned you've just passed Part 2 of your training--maybe even all of your training if the council agrees. You're an excellent combandent, espicially for someone your age, both with and without using the Force. You've proved that you can allow the Dark Side to overpower the late, and you've conquered the Force. And just now, you proved your loyal to TSO. My apoolgies, but with the Light Side affecting you so much lately, I thought you might turn into a Jedi.. but you just also just proved that you are in control of the Dark Side now, just as long as you imagine your foe as something you hate the most (like a Hutt), and if you recieve pain, turn that into anger and hate as well. It works--but I think you already know that.

I'll discuss promoting you with the council.

*Psy looks at a startled yet happy Kahn.*

Kahn12
Jan 23rd, 2001, 06:05:44 PM
*Kahn is grins, the anger he had for the Hutt quickly receding (although not disappearing) within him. It would be stored for later use. When he got that angry, the anger stayed with him, although not on the surface.*

That would be great! Do you really think I'm ready? Thank you so much Master!