PDA

View Full Version : Jeseth's Living Quarters

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 31st, 2001, 02:23:27 PM
Jeseth walked inside, carefully shifting his balance to keep the glass in his hand compleately full. He placed the container on the table in front of his bed and placed his saber beside it. He would control the reched thing, though to him it wasn't enough merely to control the glass. He had to surpass his master's expectations.

Jeseth focused his mind on the water filled glass and brought it up into the air, with slightly more ease than his previous attempt, while trying to keep it steady. The glass trembled slightly for a moment just before freezing in it's place. He let his mind focus on the glass, holding it in place for nearly an hour without breaking his concentration.

Looking to his saber, he began to allow his mind to drift away from the glass, less fearful of failure. It held it's position. Jeseth lifted the saber up from the table and kept his eyes on the glass, guiding the hilt of his saber around ir slowly.

Kahn12
Jan 31st, 2001, 02:59:04 PM
*Kahn is walking by and glances into Jeseth's room. He is careful not to say anything to break Jeseth's concentration, but watches, wondering what Jeseth will attempt to do next.*

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 1st, 2001, 05:16:56 PM
All the items cease whatever motion he had put them into as they glide back to the table, his saber connecting with his hand.

"Who's there?"

The sudden presence seemed familiar, but he couldn't put a finger on it. Better to safe than sorry.

Kahn12
Feb 1st, 2001, 05:51:06 PM
*Kahn steps into the room.*

It's just me, Kahn. Sorry if I interrupted you. You were doing a great job at whatever you were trying to do...:)

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 1st, 2001, 11:22:48 PM
"Oh..."

Jeseth turned around and grinned; He didn't often recieve compliments from strangers, just dirty looks.

"Thanx. Sorry for the sudden jump, but I don't exactly have alot of friends."

He tossed his saber onto the table, it's sharp blade's stabbing into the material and leaving the hilt standing upright.

Kahn12
Feb 2nd, 2001, 06:15:56 AM
That's ok, it was my fault. I don't think you'll have to worry much, there aren't many enemies around here. What were you trying to do to that glass?

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 2nd, 2001, 09:28:38 AM
"Just hold it in place. I thought that was a bit too easy of a task, so I decided to try moving other objects around it at the sime time."

Kahn12
Feb 2nd, 2001, 09:14:36 PM
That sounds cool. You seem to be pretty good at it. You're LD's apprentice, right?

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 2nd, 2001, 11:13:39 PM
Darth Tholuem's. Who's apprentice are you?

Kahn12
Feb 3rd, 2001, 06:14:38 AM
I'm Lord Psychic's apprentice. But I might be knight soon. What planet are you from? I come from Tatooine...*Kahn floods w/ anger thinking about that, but he simply stores it away, underneath the surface, ready to use in a fight or training.*

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 3rd, 2001, 08:46:00 PM
Good to hear. I have no clue when I'll be finnishging my training... I'm from Ambriel.

Kahn12
Feb 4th, 2001, 08:23:04 AM
Ambriel? What's it like there?

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 4th, 2001, 02:54:13 PM
"It's a slag of rock and ashe. "

Jeseth shrugged.