PDA

View Full Version : Walking into his room filled with confusion

gengar13
Mar 25th, 2001, 05:17:05 PM
Gengar went into his room and closed the door. He sta on his bed only to be greated by his faithful pet Hades.

*Ahh boy, how am i supposed to tell the others about me and Amnde. I know they shall be furious with me. Ohh but i have to tell them*

He lays on his bed thinking. He was more confused now then ever.

DRAGONFLAMER
Mar 25th, 2001, 08:58:28 PM
DF walks into G13 room

"Whats up. You look sad"

Angel Smith
Mar 26th, 2001, 12:03:08 PM
*Angel walks by Gengar's room only to see that his door was open. She see's Gengar laying on his bed, lost in thought. Dragonflamer stood inside as well. She knocks on the frame of the door and waits*

gengar13
Mar 26th, 2001, 08:32:36 PM
Gengar looks at DF.

*No just confused*

He hears a knock and sees Angel. He motions for her to come in.

*Ok i guess you two will be the first to hear what i have to say*

He stands up and closes his door.

*Ok the both of you know Amnde right. Well i know i wasn't supposed to and it is forbidden for such a thing to happen...but me and Amnde have decided to get back with each other and to live with one another. We will not get married...not yet at least. Just live with one another*

He stares at them.

*So what do you think*

DRAGONFLAMER
Mar 27th, 2001, 07:56:28 PM
"Hmmmmmm I don't know"

"Hey Angel. Can you come to my board. The link is in my sig. Also could we start going out again. Please. You know I love you still."

gengar13
Mar 27th, 2001, 09:24:59 PM
OOC:Hey this is about me here. Save your love life for another time DF:lol:

IC:Gengar sighs. H estood up not waiting to hear Angels reply he goes to the door.

*Well i better leave the two of you alone, it seems you have a lot of catching up to do. I am going to go and tell the council. Good day*

He bows his head and walks out of his room and makes his way to the council room.