PDA

View Full Version : *enters Dagger's quarters*

Lady Alaria
Mar 20th, 2001, 06:51:13 PM
"Oh, no, this won't do at all." Alaria looks at the tiny room with its tiny bed. She turned in a circle, arms outstretched as though she would touch both sides of the room at the same time. At her small size it was impossible.

Lord Dagger
Mar 21st, 2001, 02:00:30 PM
Dagger chuckles quietly behind her
"It suited my needs until now, after all, we don't sleep and the only time am i here is when Live Wire was asleep."
Dagger smiles as she turns to him
"Now you are here though my dear i may need something a little larger, as a member of TSO's council i am entitled to such a thing, the one three down i believe is free, I'll errr, let you decorate it before we move in"
He smiles again and kissed her

Lady Alaria
Mar 21st, 2001, 03:47:31 PM
She kissed him back, "I'm glad to hear it." Alaria pouted a little. "It's about time you got what you deserve."

At his look, she smiled widely. "By way of larger quarters, I mean." She winked.

Lord Dagger
Mar 22nd, 2001, 01:31:57 AM
Dagger chuckles at her and the kisses her and bows
"Well, if you'll excuse me my dear, I will go and sort out a larger room for us, and then we will se about what i deserve"
Dagger smiles and goes to get a larger room

Lady Alaria
Mar 22nd, 2001, 10:23:26 PM
Alaria bows her head in response to Dagger's bow, and sits carefully on the bed as he leaves the room. From the feel of this piece of furniture, she was glad she didn't need to sleep.

Lord Dagger
Mar 23rd, 2001, 01:39:41 PM
Dagger returns a few moments later with a smile
"Well that was difficult" he comments sarcasticly"
Dagger takes her arm and leads her down the corridor to a very big room
"Well there you go my dear, i will leave you to decorate, the furniture should arrive in a couple of minutes"

Lady Alaria
Mar 29th, 2001, 01:55:50 PM
In the new quarters, there was a lot more space. Empty space. Alaria surveys it all with a critical eye.

Several men bring in the furniture, and she directs them where she wants the pieces. After they leave, leaving behind the mahogany furnishings, Alaria walks back to Dagger's old room.

There was literally nothing in it. She steps to the one shelf, and picks up the holoframe which is perched on it. Instead of a holo of herself, quite another female's face peers out at her. She studies it, this woman who shared Dagger's quarters while she herself was away.

Her red locks curl around her forehead, and frame her smiling face. She is beautiful, and a stab of jealousy centers itself in Alaria's heart. She flips over the frame and saw the inscription on the back. To Lord Dagger, most faithful bodyguard, from Jen Katrina.

She set it back on the shelf, and walked slowly back to her rooms. Jen Katrina? Dagger had mentioned something about her, but hasn't really gone into details about his employ under the Sith Lordess. Alaria locks her new door behind her, and climbs up on the four poster bed, her small feet dangling off the edge.

Lord Dagger
Mar 29th, 2001, 02:08:46 PM
Dagger feels Alaria's discomfort through the Force, instantly he drops what he is doing and returns to the room quickly, knowing what it is about even before he gets there. Dagger stepped through the door, sighing as he went
"I knew you would not understand my darling, do not feel jealous, she could never suplant you in my affections, she was like the child we never had to me, i raised her from her teens and trained her in the Sith arts and protected her like a father should. You are the only woman i want and well....i do not have a hologram of you, the Dark Horse men would not let me take any personal bellonging on my Sojurn into the galaxy"