PDA

View Full Version : Walks into a deserted,empty room...(Open,i guess.)

Ket Limelight
Mar 19th, 2001, 11:49:08 PM
Ket walked into the most ravaged looking room he could find and tossed his duffel bag onto the floor. granted his had his compound on Tatooine,and his room at TSE on Munto Codru,but he felt he would need a place to stay when he was here as well. Grabbing his duffel,he opened it and took out a black net hammock and set it up caddy corner on the far side of the room. Then he placed a dart board up on the wall,and tacked a picture of JK Leia Solo over the target. He stabbed the the three darts into the wall next to his hammock. Walking over to the shelves upon the other wall,he placed a few holocrons and books upon it,using army looking bookends to hold them all up. he then placed 4 changes of clothes into one of the built in-wall drawers. He picked up the punching bag he brought with him,and bolted it to the ceiling along with a U-shaped rod for pull ups and upsidedown sit-ups. He looked the room over with approval and grabbed one of his Holocrons,laying in the hammock and looking it over...

Live Wire
Mar 21st, 2001, 10:32:13 AM
*LW walked by sensing the room was now occupied she knocked on the door*

Ket Limelight
Mar 21st, 2001, 11:41:25 AM
Ket looked up and called out from the knock he heard

It's Open!

Live Wire
Mar 21st, 2001, 01:17:57 PM
*LW peeks her head in the door*

How is everything so far?

Ket Limelight
Mar 21st, 2001, 08:23:54 PM
Ket smiled to Live Wire and motioned for her that it was fine to some in

So far everything is good. Although i am unsure of what my rank will be here...

OOC: do me a favor...could you change my custom title to Sith (insert rank here)? id appreciate it :)

Live Wire
Mar 21st, 2001, 11:48:08 PM
OOC: Done

IC:

Well you are beyond needing training....some who have come to us from other groups have decided not to accept any raking. They merely want to be known as sith. But if you want a rank the TSO council can bestow the rank of knight upon you.

Ket Limelight
Mar 22nd, 2001, 09:35:56 PM
Ket nodded.

Well,my master has left the TSE,and i might look for a new one,but that is doubtful. As far as rank goes,it is merely a matter of personal satisfaction.

Ket then smiled

Knight you say? Well,sounds good to me.

Vega Van Derveld
Mar 25th, 2001, 05:34:08 AM
:: There was a loud thump on the door. Vega stood outside with a bag slung over his shoulder full of the belongings he would need at TSO.

He slipped the bag off his shoulder and waited for Ket to answer the door, grinning whilst staring at the floor ::

Ket Limelight
Mar 25th, 2001, 12:53:01 PM
Calls from inside the room

It's open!

Vega Van Derveld
Mar 26th, 2001, 10:14:14 AM
:: Vega wanders in, dumping his bag on the floor beside the door way. He gave off a gave, nodding approvingly. ::

Nice room, bro..

Ket VanDerveld
Mar 26th, 2001, 10:30:41 PM
Ket laughed

Thanks...i set up an extra hammock for you over there. there is pleanty of draw space for your stuff as well. Make yerself at home,Big Bro.

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 4th, 2001, 12:17:31 AM
:: Laughs, looking around with a grin on his face ::

Well, it's not TSE but I'm sure it'll do.