PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* peace and quiet at last!

Ignorant Perfection
May 31st, 2001, 04:49:47 PM
After every training session Dea Potentiae would come to this spot to relax and think. Solitude could easily be found here. The wind hummed in her ear and the tree rocked gently beneath her. Only away from the Sith Palace, the noise, and people did she truly feel comfortable. Five miles away from the Palace and almost a mile off the ground, Dea was alone with the questions that had recently been bothering her. Just who was she now, since starting her training? She had killed thirteen stormtroopers! Never had she ever killed anything bigger then the annoying bugs that sometimes found their way into her mother's palace. She hadn't even felt any simpathy for them as they gave away their lives just so she could have her lesson. She had almost died, as well. If her master hadn't been there to save her, she would not be in the tree at the moment. Dea didn't like to think of her over confidance coming close to killing her,and therefore she quickly changed her train of thought. She wasn't wanting to think about the last thing that was on her mind though. She would much like to forget entirely about it, but if she hid from it, she had no doubt things would only get worse. She reached out again for the chaos which made up everything. Yes, it has changed, but how?

Darth Roul
May 31st, 2001, 05:38:27 PM
::walks up to Dea::
Hello. I don't think we met. I am Darth Roul. you can just call me Roul for short. This is a nice place isn't it. I like to come out here sometimes to just think about the times past and what I must do next.

Ignorant Perfection
Jun 1st, 2001, 12:37:35 PM
OOC: It is difficult to walk up to someone who is sitting high up in a tree. You would have to climb up to them.
IC: Dea glared at him. "I go this far from the palace so I can get away from people like you! Apparently I need to go farther." Dea concentrated on the pattern of chaos that was herself and moved it to a tree four miles from the tree she had previously been in. She found the effort strangely draining and hoped that now that she was nine miles from the palace she would no longer be pestered with another's presence.

Ignorant Perfection
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:05:49 PM
*wakes up and yawns* the trees here are really rather comfortable...much better then that stuffy room they gave me up in the Palace. *streaches* I better get back though. Wouldn't want to be late for training now would we. Jeseth would eat us alive. *runs along the thick branch and upon reaching the end of it leaps reaching out and catching a nearby vine. Letting herself be guided by the chaos, she reaches the Palace without once touching the ground.*