PDA

View Full Version : *sits high up in a tree*

Live Wire
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:45:10 PM
*......with her eyes closed listening to the quiet*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 10:45:18 AM
*Kahn walks through the forest alone and content. Here he can forget about his problems, of the Light and the Dark side.*

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:46:44 PM
*senses kahn passing below her but doesnt move*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:58:28 PM
*Falls out of a tree about 10 meters from LW*
"Ugh...why do us Sith always have a tendency to do that...just saw LD do it at the battle grounds a few days ago..."

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:00:00 PM
Gengar was running around the woods training hades to be much faster, He then sees a new face. He walks up to greet him.

*Why hello, My name is Gengar, and yours would be*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:06:44 PM
**Falls out of a tree across the way**

F***!!! I'll tell you why, trees are life, energy, they dont like the dark side so they always push us out.

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:08:15 PM
*looks down and sees the guys*

thats just sad you guys can't even stay in a tree!!!

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:09:04 PM
*EH lands right in front of Kahn, and responding to reflex Kahn attacks him. He realizes that this is another Sith.*
Ummm...sorry about that. *Kahn helps him up* My name is Kahn, what's yours?
*Kahn looks up into the trees to see if anyone else is going to give him a heart attack. He sees LW and waves.*
Hiya LW, whatcha doing up there? *To EH* And what were you doing up in a tree too? Is there some strange ritual of climbing trees I don't know about? :)

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:13:24 PM
well I was meditating but everyone seems to like to fall out of trees today.

Its kinda sad that with all the control over the force they can't seem to sit in a tree without falling out! lol!

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:16:30 PM
Yeah, that is sad. I don't know how to climb a tree that well, they don't exactly have forests on Tatooine.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:17:22 PM
*gets up*
"Greetings everyone...I am a Jedi...LOVE AND PEACE!!!!"
*falls to the ground unconscious*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:18:31 PM
*Kahn starts smacking him to wake him up.* Hey Jedi or whoever u are, wake up!

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:19:20 PM
Gengar makes a disgusted expression on his face.

*Ugh...great a jedi that has my tigers name. What a sad world this is*

He kicks the unconsious jedi.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:21:32 PM
Hey, at least he's just a Jedi, there's a @#%$ named Ares...now that is scary.

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:24:07 PM
*Hahaha so i've heard. Well maybe you two should meet soon. You guys are about the same age, and i think you would have a chance of winning*

Kicks the jedi again.

*Stupid jedi have to take my pets name take that*

He continues to kick him in the ribs.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:25:15 PM
*gets up*
"Heh, did I call myself a Jedi? Uuugh, what a headache...and why do I have a pain all over my body all of the sudden? Anyway...I'm not a Jedi...don't think I am...wait a second..."
*sits by the tree and goes in to deep though on this subject*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:25:32 PM
Edit: Posted at the same time.

Well, falling out a tree will do that too you.

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:28:36 PM
Gengar jumps into a tree and sits.

*Well Dyzm fell didn't he. I am learning from Hades, Hes teaching me how to climb trees*

He whistles and his pet Hades comes and jumps up into the tree. He sits down on a branch.

*I guess hes the first tiger to ever climb trees haha*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:31:17 PM
*Kahn smiles.*
Well, Dyzm isn't your average Sith. I wish I could climb a tree. But I don't think Psy would like it if I broke my arm or something. Hades (the tiger) is pretty talented. Ares is inside probaly tearing up the furniture.

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:31:20 PM
*jumps down out a tree*

We're gonna have to ban tree climbing you people keep hurting yourselves!

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:34:20 PM
"Suppose I'm....flattered, having a dog named after me...guess it would fit in with what some of my fast g/fs have told me...heh"
*Hades raises up his hand and a huge crack opens in the ground. A huge 3 headed dog/dragon jumps out and lays down next to Hades. Hades gets up so he's high enough to be able to pet the huge dog/dragon.*
"Meet my...3 headed dog/dragon...Cerberus."

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:38:35 PM
*Kahn laughs.*
Gengar's pet is a tiger, not a dog! I have a wolf though. Hey, isn't Cerberus supposed to be guarding the Underworld?

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:43:46 PM
Gengar laughs at the beast.

*Hey i have something like that in my room, only it's a three headed serpent. Hes just a baby but in time he will grow to bebogger then that thing haha*

Gengar growls at the three headed beast and it wimpers.

*Gee some pet haha*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:47:30 PM
*Whistles.*
Ares, get over here!
*Ares comes in with stuffing hanging from his mouth.*
Hey, I really liked that couch! Oh well. Ares, meet Cerberus.
*Ares barks at it in greeting and walks over to Hades (the tiger). He playfully nips at him.*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:48:53 PM
*Cerberus gets up and towers over gengar...hah, it's wimper is it's call for that it's about to rip sutin to shreads!*

"O yeah...yes, Cerberus is the guardian of the Underworld, my place...but it hasn't had many intruders lately..."

*Hades kicks the tiger in the stomach and it let's out a moan/wimper*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:53:03 PM
*to Gengar through the Force*
I don't think I like this guy that much.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:56:34 PM
*metal plate in Hades' head let Hades recieve the message also*
"Gengar's the one who started it...and you, Kahn, intercepted yourself in to the whole fight"

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:56:46 PM
Gengar takes out his gun and shoots one of the three heads killing it.

*You kick my tiger again and i will kill the rest of them*

He motions for Hades to go back to the palace and he does so. He uses the force to talk to Kahn.

*Well i don't either*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:58:47 PM
*Kahn glares at the human Hades.*
Someday reading other ppl's force conversations will get you in trouble.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:05:54 PM
OOC: remember? hades is a god...or immortal, not mortal/human

IC:
*watches as Cerberus' head quickly comes back to life*
"Don't assume I go around reading all Jedi/Sith thoughts where ever I go...it was obvious that I may have found some...usefull information I looked in just now..."

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:09:03 PM
OOC: I meant that I was talking to you, not the tiger. Oh, and btw you can't be a god.....it's against the rules.
IC:
Well, at TSO we don't go reading each others minds, even if u want "useful information".

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:09:35 PM
Gengar force pushes Hades into a tree breaking the tree and hurting his back.

*You maybe a god, But you still feel pain*

He ignites his saber.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:13:34 PM
OOC: Okay, and even though Hades is a god...I won't be extending his powers to that of a god.

IC:
"Do I? What a weak-minded Sith...letting me to manipulate your mind as I wish. And...if you want a fight..."
*Hades ignites one side on each of his double-bladed light-sabres, ready for Gengar.*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:14:15 PM
I hope Psy doesn't see this.....
*Kahn ignites his training saber, and moves to attack Hades.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:17:45 PM
Gengar snickers.

*I do not let other people manipulate me haha*

He charges Hades and jump kicks him in the face.

Lady DeVille
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:17:46 PM
ooc: I fell out of a tree!? When was this?! /ic:

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:20:20 PM
*As Gengar moves his leg down from the kick, Hades grabs his foot and spins Gengar on to the ground. Hades picks up Gengar, trying to kick his way out, and easily throws him face-first in to a tree.*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:23:34 PM
*Kahn jumps into the air while Hades is throwing Gengar and comes down slicing at Hades with the training saber. It won't do much more than cause burns, although some can be quite severe.*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:26:34 PM
*Hades swings the back of his hand around to hit Kahn as he comes to the ground. Hades looks at the small scar on his back.*
"Hah...2 against 1?"

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:29:14 PM
*Kahn gets up, his nose bleeding.*
Hey, I'm helping out my friend.
*Kahn wonders if this is really fair....but he wants to help Gengar out.*
*Kahn feels a little dizzy, and takes a moment to lean against a tree to get back with it.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:34:02 PM
Gengar gets up from the ground and turns to face Hades.

*Well if you didn't want a 2-on one then you shouldn't have started this*

He force pushes Hades into a tree and runs up to him and knees him in the stomach followed by a punch to the face.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:34:32 PM
*Hades picks up Gengar, who has recently hit the ground, and throws him over by Kahn, under the tree.*
"You 2 have impressive battling skills for someone of your current experience..."

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:37:31 PM
*Kahn helps Gengar up, and runs at hades, at the last minute jumping and grabbing onto his shoulders, somersaulting and kicking Hades in the back as he comes down. He lets go of Hades' shoulders and backs up out of range.*
Thanks. You ain't so bad either.

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:39:15 PM
Gengar laughs at Hades.

*I may be just an apprentice, but i have been in many fights so i am quite skilled*

He jumps at him with his saber and slashes towrds his right houlder just missing.

*Gee your pretty quick*

He does the same with the left shoulder but Hades dodges it and Gengar comes with a right hook to his chin.

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:43:00 PM
*watches the fight from high up in another tree*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:44:57 PM
*Hades grabs Gengar's wrist after the light punch, and twists it around, hearing a crack. He then swings him by his arm in to Kahn, watching them both fall to the ground.*
"Wisen up...kid, you're not the only battle-experienced being here."

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:48:22 PM
*Kahn stands back up.*
Thanks for the advice, but I can take care of myself.
*Kahn jumps up into the air, grabbing onto a low branch over Hades. He kicks him full in the face with both feet the swings a little and jumps backwards.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:51:21 PM
While Kahn swings back after kicking Hades. Gengar comes in and knees him in the gut, He then sweeps him off his feet and jumps into the air.

*This is for my wrist*

He comes down hard on Hades chest with his knee. Gengar steps back holding his wrist standing ready.

OOC: Ok this wont work at all. Kahn you figh him in the other thread and i wll fight him in this one. This is just a sggestion we don't have to do this.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:53:01 PM
OOC: He won the fight in the other thread, so next attack just say he hurt me bad enough to where I couldn't fight.

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:54:18 PM
OOC: Well ok then. Hades i believe it's your turn to attack.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:54:42 PM
*As Kahn's foot moves from Hades' face, Hades' now has a grin.*
"I am not your master...but did you think I have not been expecting that? I have centered my energy in my body...in other words, raising my defense drastically....now, to end this."
*As Kahn swings away, Hades grabs his feet and holds him up, dangling. He then abruptley grabs his arm with the other hand, and cracks the bone with his hand. As Kahn starts screaming with pain, Hades throws him on top of Gengar.*
"Have you learned your lesson yet? So I may get down to healing your wounds?"

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:58:49 PM
*Kahn fights not to cry. He doesn't want to give up, but he knows there isn't much of a chance of him doing anything with a broken arm.*
Gengar, I'm out of this one.

To Hades: I can heal my own wounds, thanks.

*Kahn picks up some bacta from his backpack and rubs it on his arm, grimacing. It would take awhile for it to fully heal and Psy definately wasn't going to like this.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:00:31 PM
Gengar moves Kahn out of the way.

*Bad break buddy, hope you feel better*

He walks up to Hades.

*I have not even begun to fight haha*

With a quick reaction, Gengar pulled out his sound gun and shot Hdes right in the gut. The force of the shot sent him backwards right into a tree snapping it in half. Gengar uns up to another tree to the side of him and cuts it down with his saber causing it to land on Hades.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:14:09 PM
*Hades uses his force power to throw the tree that was just fallen to him on Gengar. He also uses his force power to lift him to he's feet. Hades looks at the scar in his gut.*
"Getting a little cheap here, aren't we?"
*Hades runs at Gengar, with the tree laying on top of him, takes him by his hair, and runs towards another tree in the area, smashing Gengar's head in it repeatedly.*
"I'm supposing you'll go for, 'pain,' for 500."
*Hades finally pull Gengar's head back, and throws it in to the tree splitting the tree, almost making Gengar get stuck in the slit.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:20:43 PM
Gengar gets up dazzed from the repeated blows to his head. He focuses on the darkside and he looks at Hades. Gengar grins at him.

*Why no, how bout for a 1000. I like to make big wages*

He runs to him just reaching him he uses the force to push him to the ground, Gengar jumps on him and gives him hard punches to the face causeing his nose to bleed. Gengar jumps back but wobbles still feeling some of the affects of the blows to his head.

*I take any shot i can*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:26:39 PM
"Smart move...allow yourself to stay in striking distance"
*Hades smashes his left arm in to Gengar's gut, hearing a rib break. Hades follows-up with a strong able to Gengar's back. As he hears Gengar cry out, Hades turns and gives a round-house kick to Gengar in to his jaw, knocking him to the ground, whining.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:38:49 PM
Pain now flows through Gengar like a tidal wave. He uses the pain and turns it to anger and hatred.

*I admit your strong, But i will not be beaten that easily*

Gengar concentrates hard on the force tryingt ignore the pain of his ribs and his back. He calls vines that shoot out and wrp them selves around Hades arms and legs, then his waist suspending him into the air.

*I have learned to use my surroundings to aid me in battles*

He stands up holding his ribs, He then jumps into the air and knees Hades in the jaw and gives him hard blows to the stomach and face. Gengar lands on the ground and jumps up and does it again.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:47:25 PM
*Hades slightly growns, but his body quickly turn in to dark crimson flame and burn the vines surrounding him.*
"Hahah....so you want to play with majik?"
*Hades' body, covered in flame, moves his 2 hands towards his chest. Than, his body multiplies, and there is now many flaming figures surrounding Gengar. The flaming figures' flame than largen and largen, untill Gengar is trapped in a small dome of fire. Than, the real Hades moves his hand down, and the whole dome collides in on Gengar. When the flames disapear, and the multiple figures disapear, Gengar is left on the ground, gasping for air, body blackened with flame.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:57:03 PM
Gengar lays there gasping for air and feeling the pain of the flames. Smoke can be seen rising from hsi body as he was burnt, but not severly.

*Cough.....i guess you...win this one... for the time being*

Gengar rolls on his back and just lays there concentrating on the dark force and slowly begins to heal his wounds. He becomes mad as this is his thrid fight he lost. He felt that he was losing it somehow. He had won the very first two fights but now he was losing he didn't get it.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:11:48 PM
"Even though you may consider loss to be bad...it can still be usefull. Use your anger and rage that you have aquired this battle in your next battle, fueling your evil, avengeful power, the very essence of Sith kind. Also, try not to pity yourself too much, you were a very worthy oppenent, and relize that when I came to The Sith Order, I did have much fighting experience. Even though you most likely won't take them...take this pill, it will instantly bring back your physical condition...but, as I am expecting, you will not trust me. You must learn to trust your comrades...even though they may beat you, and anger you, they will also be by your side in battle, as I will."
*Hades reaches in to his cloak, takes out a small grey pill, and leaves it on Gengar's fallen body.*
"You have fought well, be proud"

Lord Psychic
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:19:53 PM
*Psy appears behind the spar and goes over to Kahn.*

Psy: Getting into trouble I see?

Kahn: Uhh.. heheh...

Psy: Right, let's get you to the medical bay.

*Psy helps Kahn up and to the medical bay.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:23:20 PM
Gengar can now stand up alittle an grabs the pill. He hands it back to Hades.

*I do not take short cuts in life, I do things the right way*

He walks away but turns back and grins at Hades.

*I hope we can continue this on a later date*

He nods at Hades and walks to the medic bay after Psy and Kahn.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:26:42 PM
*starts to grin*
"Heh...I can see that you really don't trust me...fine for now...but you will have to learn how to get along with me, after all, we are both part of the same union...."
*Hades disapears in to a small whirlwind of fire*