PDA

View Full Version : *Out hunting.*

Kahn12
Jan 6th, 2001, 04:19:55 PM
*Kahn exits the palace with Ares at his side. A quiver of arrows is slung over his shoulder, and he holds a bow in his hand. Ares and Kahn head out deep into the forest, where they lie in wait for prey. Kahn always liked the forest, how it was always so quiet and you almost forgot about the rest of the universe. He heard a noise, and signaled to Ares. Ares ran off silently and Kahn fitted an arrow into the bow. Although it was primitive, he liked the simplicity of this weapon. A minute later a deer (if they have deers or whatever on this planet) came dashing into Kahn's view. He let the arrow go, and it almost seemed to sing in the air as it headed straight for the deer's heart. Then it was killed instantly as the arrow found it's mark. Ares ran over to the deer, and stood over it, guarding it. Kahn walked over.*
Good job Ares. Let's head back to the palace.
*Kahn picked up the deer and they began to head back.*

gengar13
Jan 6th, 2001, 11:26:18 PM
They where stopped by a voice that yelled out to him.

*Hey i see you have been hunting as well*

He walks up to Kahn holding two furry animals in his hand. Hades had blood smeared on his face and he was licking his paw.

*We had fun, but why are you using that kind of weapon for, You should ask Dyzm for a sound gun of your own. Yep these are the bomb guns, set it at the right tone, and it can blow a hole right through anything or anyone*

He laughed outloud.

Kahn12
Jan 7th, 2001, 07:49:15 AM
*Kahn smiles.*
Well, I prefer this weapon because of the simplicity. Plus, a sound gun makes a big hole in the animal like you said and that means there's that much less meat on them. Guess I'm primitive in a way. :)

gengar13
Jan 7th, 2001, 01:24:50 PM
He chuckles.

*Well i guess your right but thats ok. Come lets go, we can come back here tomorrow to train oru saber moves on some trees or something*

They start walking back to TSO.

Sith Kiran Lera
Feb 21st, 2001, 06:31:01 PM
The guys hear a voice behind them.

"I cant belive you two. Going hunting with out me." Kiran's voice is heard from the shadows.

Kiran steps out followed by ranger. She has her daggers and cross bow hooked to her belt. Some arrows for her cross bow are attached to her back.

Kahn12
Feb 22nd, 2001, 04:32:38 PM
*Kahn smiles, a little shy.*

Hey, you hunt too? Nice crossbow. Let's go.

*They head off, deep into the forest. Ares stops dead in his tracks, growling. Kahn stops and listens. He hears the leaves rustle and notches an arrow. A moment later a rabbit comes running across the path. Kahn fires an arrow, and uses the Force to direct it. The rabbit falls, and Ares runs to pick it up. He brings it over to Kahn, who puts it in a small bag.*

Sith Kiran Lera
Feb 23rd, 2001, 11:45:04 AM
Kiran watches as Ranger moves twards the same bush and barks loudly. Another rabbit comes bounding out. Ranger stays where she is as Kiran shoots the rabbit with her cross bow.

"Ranger"

Ranger runs over and grabs it then brings it back to Kiran. Kiran puts it in a bag on her back.

"your turn Gengar." Kiran says