PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Order

Darth Viscera
May 19th, 2001, 04:00:10 AM
I would like to purchase one Garroka cannon....for hunting purposes. Yeah, that's the ticket, hunting. I would also like to purchase the plans for a hyperspace wave emitter....also for hunting.

Darth Viscera
May 21st, 2001, 03:21:11 AM
I demand service!

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 21st, 2001, 11:44:09 AM
Mjy apologjiesss, but currrrrrentljy, ourrr Gorrrrrroka technologjy jisss not avajilable forrr trrrade.

jIsss therrre anjythjing elssse jyou arrre jinterrresssted jin?

Darth Viscera
May 21st, 2001, 03:21:03 PM
Bah. Everything is for sale, the price is the important factor. How much do you want for it?

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 21st, 2001, 05:57:17 PM
Perrrhapsss...

...what do jyou know of sssubssspace ossscjilatjion node technologjy?

Darth Viscera
May 21st, 2001, 06:16:58 PM
More than you, I would assume. We use subspace oscillation node technology in our communications equipment, and we have tested ship prototypes which use it as a means of transport.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 21st, 2001, 07:29:14 PM
Asss have we.

I assssssume that jyourrr prrrototjypesss have had the peculjiarrr habjit of bejing dessstrojyed due to frrrequencjy rrresssonance overrrload. Sssubssspace vjibrrratjionsss at frrrequencjiesss ssso hjigh...makesss fjindjing a ssstable node nearrrljy jimpossssssjible, jyesss?

Darth Viscera
May 21st, 2001, 08:41:54 PM
You assume incorrectly. Our prototypes merely disengage from transport once a subspacial ping is completed by the navicomputer. All known carrier waves capable of travel through subspace simply don't have the power to propel something as tangible as a ship through that sort of chaotic environment. It's like trying to push a sarlacc through a straw.

Perhaps when a reliable subspace field generator has been made, further success can be expected. At that time, an A.L.F. can be deployed to invert the subspace vibrations, deflect them away from a ship.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 22nd, 2001, 05:34:54 PM
What jif jI told jyou that sssuch sssubssspace fjieldsss werrre posssssjible to be generrrated?

Darth Viscera
May 23rd, 2001, 05:13:20 AM
Then I would tell you that at that time, an A.L.F. can be deployed to invert the subspace vibrations, deflect them away from a ship. But I believe I have already said that.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 23rd, 2001, 07:48:03 AM
No, the prrrobljem jisss, wjith the prrroperrrtjiesss of a sssubssspace fjield ssso powerrrful, and wjith sssuch a low frrrequencjy, jit makesss the chancesss of a catacljysssmjic rrresssonatjion overrrload verrrjy hjigh. We cannot fjind a node on whjich to djisssjipate the rrresssonatjing forrrce, and everrrjy tessst we have made hasss ended up wjith the tessst object rrrjipped aparrrt bjy the vjibrrratjionsss.

Darth Viscera
May 23rd, 2001, 08:35:58 AM
If it's vibrations that you're worried about, the A.L.F. can cancel them out quite easily.