PDA

View Full Version : **Lays on a rock next to a stream**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 14th, 2001, 05:33:31 PM
**Dyzm takes another look at the sky and then returns to smoking his joint**

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:43:34 PM
Was training to make himself faster when he semlled something.

*Weed*

He started running jumping from tree to tree to get to the smell faster. He got there and saw Dyzm smoking he ran up to him and grabbed the joint.

*Hey your not supposed to smoke this. You could start a forest fire*

He threw the joint into the stream and decided to go fishing, so he jumped into the stream and came up 25 minutes later with two trouts.

*Hey Dyzm you want some*

He starts cooking them over a safe fire.

Darth Viscera
Jan 15th, 2001, 10:00:08 AM
*tosses Dyzm a new j and a baseball bat*

"if he tries to steal it from you again, use the bat"

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 10:26:13 AM
*is walking by and smells the smoke*

What the?!?!

Now what kind of example are you guys setting for our younger members! Shame on you!

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:31:39 PM
*He walks by where this is all happening with a cigar in each hand. Hades quickly shoves them in his cloak and moves next to LL*

"She's right you know...what sort of idea would the younger of the disciples saw you with these?"

*Puts out hand*

"Now...hand ALL of it over...so I can dispose of it...properly"

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:46:14 PM
*pokes hades*

Im LW!!!!!! Though thats the first time I've gotten called LL. Normally everyone calls me LV. lol! Sheesh I guess we have too many L's around here.

oh and don't try and put anything past me I saw those two cigars.

All right everything in the stream now! Get rid of it! Im ashamed of all of you!

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:55:54 PM
OOC: Oops...guess I messed up when typing...heh, maybe it's because you like Iron Chef like the real LL, lol

IC:
Cigars...those are just cigars I confisgated from other members. Anyway, you all wash and and start pitying yourselves...I'll be on my way...
*Walks away...which turns in to a fast-walk, and finally in to a run*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:05:17 PM
**Hands over the joint**

Hmmm What whould they Do In Half-Baked?

**Thinks for a while**

AH-HA

**Reaches behind the rock and pulls out a Bong**

Hey Everyone! Gather Around!

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:07:17 PM
OOC: how did you know I like the iron chef????

IC:

*pulls hades back and confiscates the cigars, takes everything else from the guys and tosses it in the river*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:10:44 PM
*Kahn walks by and sees ppl throwing things into the river.*
Ummm....what are you doing?

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:12:22 PM
nothing kahn. go back to the palace.

*glares at the other guys*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:14:26 PM
Ahhh.....but I just got out here......

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:15:31 PM
we'll would you like to walk with me

*sends a message to the other guys through the force"IM ASHAMED OF YOU ALL!!"*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:17:35 PM
Sure! *looks at the others who are looking guilty.*
What's with them?

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:21:10 PM
*The metal plate in Hades head reflected the force transmission to the council room(and all the members) of GJO. Hades sees the grins of the guys by him turn in to frowns.*
"Did I miss something?"

OOC: Heh, maybe I'm a real Sith at heart

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:26:41 PM
OOC: Hey i like the iron chef too haha.

IC: Gengar stood there laughing.

*Hahahaha good for you guys*

Looks at Hades and frowns at him.

*Why do you have to take my pets name. You don't deserve it*

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:32:17 PM
you're arguing over names

and hades dont mess with my mental transmissions again!

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:33:53 PM
Mental transmission?

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:37:14 PM
"It was my name first! Let's see...I've had it for about...5 billion years now. And this mut doesn't deserve my name!"

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:40:08 PM
It's a tiger, not a dog. You could change your name to Pluto (the Roman god of the dead.)

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:41:33 PM
(It's the roman god...not dog)

And Hades i don't care how long you had it, now it belongs to my tiger. And if you ever call him a mut again i will make you sorry.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:45:24 PM
"Naaa, I don't wanna deal with more dead people than I already have...and your...tiger, is a mut! How about you attack me...and then just shove yourself in to the barrel of my NSDs' super laser for all I care!"

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:48:49 PM
*Kahn's eyes flash.*
Hey watch it. If you're gonna mess with Gengar than you're messing with me too.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:49:59 PM
"Think there's room in that barrel for you too!"

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:51:56 PM
Hey newbie, don't go threatening us. You wanna fight bring it on.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:01:00 PM
Hah...newbie? Ack...don't think this is the first type of fighting I have ever done...just because I just joined TSO doesn't mean there's not other things I have done in the Underworld...do you know how many of the Titans down there request 1-on-1 fights with me? So...how about...YOU bring it on.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:02:58 PM
*Kahn wonders if Psy would get mad at him for fighting just this once.... He ignites a training saber. (you might wanna know that you're fighting a 13 yr. old boy.)
Fine by me.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:09:53 PM
*Ignites one end on both of his red-double light-sabres*
"Damn...guess I don't have a training sabre...must make things fair though..."
*Un-ignites both sabres and clips them back to his sash.*

*Moves his his left hand out in front of him, as he curls his fingers on his right hand and readies it next to his chest. Hades then motions with the fingers on his left hand for Kahn to come at him.*

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:10:36 PM
Double post.

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:10:55 PM
Gengar ignites double sided white saber.

*Ok buddy let's get this freak*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:12:02 PM
Ok....
*Kahn rushes at Hades, and kicks his feet out from under him.*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:16:34 PM
*Hades pushes his body in to a full rotation, allowing himself to land on his feet. As Kahn returns his composure, Hades hurls his right foot in to a back, running the young Sith in to the ground.*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:17:07 PM
**Gets up off the rock**

HEY!!! STOP IT!!! This is not the time or the place to start fighting.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:19:39 PM
*Kahn allows the rage to flow into him and gets back up, knowing he'll have a bruise where Hades kicked him. Kahn runs at him, and does a baseball slide between his legs. He stands up quickly and grabs Hades' arms behind his back. He slams his head into hades' head.*
Ow...

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:21:11 PM
Gengar doesn't here Dyzm and charges Hades.

*You shouldn't hurt my friends*

He flips behind him and knees him in the back right on the spine. He then jumps up and kicks him in the back of the head.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:23:32 PM
*Hades starts to laugh at Kahn's misjudgement. Hades then, easily picks up the young Sith by his arm, and hurls him to the ground.*

OOC: A 13 year old boy restraining a big beastly, figure? Not very realistic.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:26:44 PM
OOC: I didn't say I had you restrained, I was just saying I had grabbed your arm. Sorry though if I was godmoding, I don't have much experiance battling other ppl...I just sparred for the first time with Psy a few days ago.
IC:
*Kahn moans as he crashes into the ground, but gets back up quickly. He takes a moment to think, and jumps at a tree, kicking off it and propelling himself at Hades. He headbutts him in the chest.*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:31:52 PM
OOC: Ahh, was just assuming you were trying to restrain me by taking my arm behind my back.(It's the only think I can that I can think of when you hold my hand behind my back)

IC:
*Hades lets out a low moan, and as Kahn slumps to the ground, Hades slams his claws in to Kahn's side, he then hold him by his back and give him a big uppercot in to his stomach sending him flying in to a tree.*

OOC:
Just want to give you advice that I recieved from a master I had with another name...it is not good to 'stop and think' or to hesitate...in a real battle you may get complaints that you wouldn't be able to not be hit during that time.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:35:04 PM
OOC: Got it. Thanks for the advice, I'm sorta making mistakes on purpose cause Kahn's a kid.
IC:
*Kahn cries out, and suddenly he sees Hades as his old Master and it's as if Kahn is possesed. He lets go of all his anger, and attacks hades. Kahn jumps up and jumps over Hades, but he turns as Kahn jumps. Kahn kicks Hades in the face and punches him in the stomach.*

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:42:21 PM
*Hades slightly budges from the punch and kick, but Hades did feel some pain. Hades then grabs the young Kahn by the throat, and holds him up.*
"You must be wiser to who you pick battles with...especially if they're much bigger, and stronger than you, and you don't know much of their past and previous battle experience."
*Hades sets the young Kahn under a tree, letting him rest*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:46:03 PM
*Kahn lands, the wind knocked out of him. He gasps for air for a few seconds.*
Great, my first sparr and I lost it....I just hope Psy doesn't find out, I'm not supposed to be fighting anyone.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:50:05 PM
"But I have more experience with fighting then you...if you want a spar...where you will not lose miserably, fight with someone like Gengar...he is on roughly the same level as you."
*Hades reaches in to his cloak, and pulls out a tiny cylinder of grey pills, and takes one out.*
"Take this pill...it contains nano-machines...it will heal all of your wounds."

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:51:51 PM
*Kahn looks at it suspiciously for a minute, then shrugs and swallows it.*
Thanks. But Gengar isn't on the same level as me, he might be promoted to knight soon while I've got a long way to go.

gengar13
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:53:24 PM
Gengar stands there and frowns.

*What's that supposed to mean huh*

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:54:59 PM
Are you asking me?

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:57:02 PM
"Then I was mistaken...anyways, find some other disciple to spar. And that doesn't refer to a disciple...or soon to be disciple(haven't been given a master), like me."

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:00:00 PM
Like I said, I'm not supposed to be sparing in the first place but I'll remember what you said.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:16:25 PM
"I'm not saying that you can spar now...I'm saying when you are allowed to spar, to take my advice."

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 03:18:45 PM
Will do.

Lord Psychic
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:33:12 PM
*Psy emerges from behind a tree.*

Psy: Guess what... Psy found out. Again with Mr. Hades, huh? I could of sworn I said no fighting.. last time I let you off easy. Please don't let it happen again, and for goodness sakes, not with Hades.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:36:43 PM
*Kahn looks at his feet.*
Sorry Master. It won't happen again.

Emporer Hades
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:58:57 PM
"It wasn't all his fault LP; you can't ignore the fact that I had some part in this also. So please, if you must take it out on someone, take it out on me, or tell my master to punsish me...(or when I get a master here...)

Lord Psychic
Jan 17th, 2001, 02:36:36 PM
Psy: True.. well, we'll worry about this later. C'mon Kahn, let's get you back the medical bay.

*Psy and Kahn leave to the medical bay.*