PDA

View Full Version : Walking in the woods

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:03:13 AM
Gengar and his pet walk by themselves in the woods killing any creature that happens to come by them.

* You know boy this scares me, you know having him insde my head just waiting to see when he will take over again. I can't take it much longer i just want him out*

They continue there walk.

Kahn12
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:22:56 PM
*Kahn and Ares are also out in the woods, although they aren't hunting. Kahn was trying to draw anger faster, instead of waiting to be injured or something else to make him fill with rage. However, it wasn't going so well. Kahn sighed.*
Come on boy, let's go for a walk.

*They walk through the forest, and Kahn can sense Gengar nearby. They walk closer to where he is, and Kahn walks over behind Gengar and taps his shoulder.*

Hey buddy.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:39:25 PM
Gengar gets strttled by Kahn and jumps.

*Ohh hey buddy. What are doing out here*

Kahn12
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:44:02 PM
Not much, training a little bit. How about you?

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:02:48 PM
Gengar turned forward.

*Well not much either. Just thinking*

They both sat down.

*So what are you training with, enhance your fighting, force using??*

Kahn12
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:12:39 PM
*Kahn sighs.* Well, don't get mad but ever since that conversation with Amnde it's been getting harder for me to call upon the Dark Side unless I get injured or am in an extreme emotional state. I was working on getting it so that I could call upon it faster.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:21:35 PM
Gengar laughed alittle.

*Sorry for laughing. No i am not mad...why not try and meditate. Like here close your eyes and think of getting hurt and think of pain just flowing into you nealry destroying your body. Then try and convert all that pain, all that hurt into the dark energy and bend it to your will. Here why don't you try it*

Kahn crossed his legs and closed your eyes.

*Now think of being hurt, and great pain flowing through your body just riiping you apart and ripping your soul*

Kahn12
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:24:57 PM
*Kahn concentrates, imagining getting burnt with a lightsaber, the smell of burning flesh in the air. He opens his eyes, and they are full of anger. However, it only lasts for a few seconds before he goes back to normal.*
Well, it worked but I guess I need more practice. Thanks for helping me out man.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:30:41 PM
DF wlaks in the woods and see's G13 and Kahn
*Hey guys.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:34:56 PM
Gemgar looks at DF.

*Hey bro hows it going*

He turns back to Kahn.

*Just keep practicing it. But rmember don't just feel the pain and get mad, feel it and absorb it...let the pain become part of you and turn it into the dark force i asure you it will work*

Kahn12
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:36:44 PM
Alright. Hey DF. Gengar, you're gonna make a good master some day.
*Kahn tries it several more times, but it won't stick.*
Oh well, Psy said we would be doing more with the Force in the second part of my training. How's Amnde doing?

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:49:25 PM
Gengar looks down at the ground.

*Well shes taking this baby thing pretty tuff. But we will get through this*

Then anger shows on his face.

*All though there is this new guy that just appeared at the diner. He is trying to steal Amnde from me. But i would kill him or die befor i let him take her and that is a promise*

Kahn12
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:51:20 PM
*Kahn sees the anger on Gengar's face.*
I have no doubt that if he tries anything you'll take him down. So...you're raising the kid as a Jedi? Won't that interfere with his training, I mean you being a Sith and all.

gengar13
Jan 14th, 2001, 09:34:05 PM
Gengar laughs.

*NO what i meant was i don't want him to be a jedi but Amnde could see into the future or sense what will be. And she said we will have a boy that will become a jedi...and a girl that will become a sith. So i'd say where pretty even*

He then becomes sad and angry.

*But something she told me distrubes me alot. But i don't know if i should tel you or not. It might anger Amnde to know that i have told another about this. This is why she is not handling it well at all*

He looks up at the skies.

*Well i guess it's time i go tell my master. I might as well not hide it anymore. Anyone care to join me......no i must do this alone*

He stands up and shakes DF and Kahn's hand.

*Thanks for listening. I must go now and tell her*

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:49:36 PM
Ok. I tri to help Kahn with his problem while you gone.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 07:43:23 AM
*Kahn watches Gengar go.*
Good luck buddy.

*He turns to DF.*
Actually, you don't need to help me. Psy said the second part of my training would start soon, and I'm pretty sure he'll help me. Do you want to go hunting?

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:23:20 PM
Sure. I guess so.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:29:06 PM
Ok. Do you have any weapons, besides a ls u could use?
I've got a bow and arrow. They may be primitive but they work.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:51:32 PM
I only got a lightsaber. I guess the Bow and arrow will have to do.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:56:43 PM
Ok, here I brought an extra. *Kahn hands him the arrows and bow.* You can use the Force to enhance it's accuracy too.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:02:28 PM
OK lets go.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:05:57 PM
*They go off deep into the forest, in search of game. Kahn spots a rabbit and notches an arrow in the bow. Then he takes aim, and lets go. The rabbit falls dead instanty.*
Ares, go get it.
*Ares gets the body and brings it to Kahn.*
You're turn.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:12:48 PM
*DF looks till he finds a Chipmunk.He shoots the chipmunk in the head*
How was that.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:16:52 PM
*Kahn smiles.*
That was a great shot, normally it's really hard to hit something that small. You're a natural. Let's get some bigger game though, then we can have a big dinner. *They walk towards a stream, where a doe and a buck are drinking.*
I'll take the buck.
*Kahn pulls back the string, and lets an arrow fly. He uses the Force to send it strait at the animal's heart. It hits, but doesn't go in deep enough to kill the deer. Kahn fires another arrow, which kills it.*
Go ahead.

DRAGONFLAMER
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:21:26 PM
Takes aim at the DOe an fires the arrow and uses the force to hit the DOe in the eye.

OOC:G2G bye.

Kahn12
Jan 15th, 2001, 02:30:23 PM
OOC: Ok, c you.
IC:
Nice shot! *Ares runs over and brings the carcasses to them. They head back to the palace to cook their newly won food.*