PDA

View Full Version : Matters of Importance

Lady Vader
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:48:58 AM
*LV waited patiently in her chambers for Lord Vader to arrive. She had only just sent out the message (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber.showMessage?topicID =664.topic), and she knew he would respond promptly as was as soon as possible for him.*

Darth Vader Returns
Jan 5th, 2002, 11:54:44 PM
:: The double doors opened with a hiss, and the visage of the Dark Lord of the Sith entered, obsidian and latent with evil. He kneeled before LV, his breathing the only sound in the room ::

What is thy bidding, Mistress?

Lady Vader
Jan 7th, 2002, 03:47:14 AM
*LV looked at the bowed head of the obsidian mask for a moment and shook her head marginally.*

Don't kneel. I don't deserve that.

*She waved her hand at the chair beside her.*

Just sit. We have some things we need to discuss.

Darth Vader Returns
Jan 9th, 2002, 09:13:41 PM
:: Vader rose to his feet ::

As you wish

Lady Vader
Jan 14th, 2002, 01:14:32 AM
*She brought her hand to her temple and rubbed it gently. How to go about this...*

Anbi -- er, Vad -- uh...

*She sighed audibly, and looked up to stare at the dark orbs on the mask.*

Ok, first off, I want to talk to Anbiraa... not Darth Vader.

*She titled her head to one side, still looking at him.*

Anbiraa Hicchoru
Jan 14th, 2002, 08:13:44 AM
:: The atmospheric locks on the helmet hissed, as the dark contraption was removed, revealing the face within ::

Lady Vader
Jan 16th, 2002, 12:28:38 AM
*She smiled, and let the silence remain a bit longer as she looked at him. She didn't get to see his face often, and she realized she missed it. Then it dawned on her... he hadn't seen her face either. Not since he'd emerged from whatever tank Lynch had grown him in.*

*She cleared her throat.*

I honestly don't know where to begin.

I called you hear to just talk. We haven't done much of that since you were... uh... created.

*She chuckled.*

I guess I just don't want the lines of communication to die like it did with...

*She looked down.*

Yes, well, that's in the past now.

*She looked up again.*

I want to know what it is your memory holds. There are some things you need to know about, and I have a feeling you may not know of them.

*She stopped for a moment and looked at him.*

Do you remember my name? My real name?

Anbiraa Hicchoru
Jan 18th, 2002, 01:13:12 PM
I do not.

Lady Vader
Jan 20th, 2002, 01:47:40 AM
*She had to smile. Hardly anyone knew of her real name that still lived.*

*She pointed to her mask.*

Like you, I too wear a mask. We are not so different. With this on, I am known to all as Lady Vader.

*Then, grabbing the mask, she slipped it over her head, her black hair bouncing back over her shoulders, and her velvity cat-like ears atop her head, the only sign she was half Trianii, twitching slightly.*

Without it, I am known as Sel'arra Daijo, daughter of the Black Lake Clan of Dathomir.

*She chuckled.*

Aside from my family on Dathomir, you are the only one to know of my real name.

*She took on a sad note.*

This was something I never did with your predecessor, which is why there was no reason you would have known, and I greatly regretted it. When I first saw you, I vowed I would not make the same mistake.

*She smiled and masaged the side of her face, free of the mask.*

But, enough about that. Let us move on. Tell me what you know of your existance? What do you remember?

http://www.caligirls.bluemoondomain.com/LadyVader/SelarraDaijoCU.jpg

Anbiraa Hicchoru
Jan 21st, 2002, 11:44:02 PM
:: His eyebrow raised, but not diverting his piercing gaze at her ::

Beauty only rivaled by your temperment, Sel'arra.

:: He paused ::

I was raised to wage war against the enemies of a planet called Harsenna. My masters were ruthless and I was adept. They were destroyed quickly. Quickly, I learned the ways of the force, and joined the dark ranks of the Sith Council. I met you there. My apex, the culmination of desire. But Marzullo was a fool, and his designs for power were inferior. He reaped death as he deserved, and I moved on, to the Rogue Sith Order, then the Sith Empire...and then here. Wherever I went, it was power I sought.

:: He smiled ::

...only to stand by your side, and realize my full potential, as yours.

Lady Vader
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:00:59 AM
*She nodded her head, taking note of the gaps of the history that Anbira had gone through. Lynch had indeed stated he had only given this one certain memories. She saw now it was true, for she felt no resistance or untruth in this man.*

So, then, you are unaware that I... we have a son?

Anbiraa Hicchoru
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:13:39 AM
:: His jawline set ::

And what of our son?

Lady Vader
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:54:28 PM
*LV frowned slightly, trying to read what Anbiraa might be thinking. But all she could do was take an educated guess.*

*Shrugging, she continued.*

His name is Jubei SaDherat Vader. He's a young man now, and has chosen his own profession. He was brought up on neutral ground at a Calanic Monk monostary.

*She went silent for awhile and continued.*

I would have liked to have brought him up on my own, but circumstances at TSC would not allow. I also feared for his life there as an infant. So I took him away.

Only when Live Wire and and the rest of the defecting TSC members came together to create TSO, did I summon for him. But he had grown and was curous about outside life. So he went off to explore.

Sometimes I regret having let him go, but I could not find it in me to imprison my own son.

*She looked at Anbiraa, still trying to read him.*

What are you think right now? Whether it be of this or otherwise.

Anbiraa Hicchoru
Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:50:30 PM
He is not one of us?

:: Anbiraa's gloved hands clenched ::

It must be rectified. Now. The child must be turned...or die like his father shall.

Lady Vader
Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:59:23 PM
*Needless to say, this angered her.*

Whether you like it or not, he's your son too. He's got your genes in him, as well as mine.

*She was frowning, her lips down into an angry pout. She spoke softly, yet sternly.*

And even if he doesn't turn, I will not allow you to kill him. Call it what you will, but a mother's instinct is stronger than even death itself.

Anbiraa Hicchoru
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:53:40 AM
He must be captured then. We shall try to turn him. If he refuses, he will never leave Corellia.

Don't let your mothers intuition sit idly by as the child becomes a Jedi. I will quarter our son no such compassion. If he must be a prisoner here forever, so be it.

Lady Vader
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:44:30 PM
*She glared at him, her green eyes drilling into his.*

You try my patience at times, Anbiraa.

Darth Vader Returns
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:43:07 AM
:: He returned the Death's Mask to its proper place ::

Would you have it any other way, Mistress?

Lady Vader
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:52:44 PM
*She giving him that hard glare until the mask had been put into place. She continued to look at him, but her eyes softened a bit, and the corner of her lip turned upward.*

No, I suppose not. Though, I swear, sometimes I feel like you're driving me insane.

*She lightly massaged her cheeks again, debating on whether to place her mask back on or leave it off. She opted to leave it off a bit longer. It wasn't often she got freedom from it's confines.*

*She looked up at the obsidian mask that obscured Anbiraa's face. They sat there for a moment, an almost awkward silence between them. She hadn't expected him to place the mask back on. Perhaps he was signaling to leave.*

*She sighed. She wanted to get to know this Anbira better. As it is, she realized after she'd lost the original Anbira just how little she had known about him. As she thought about this, her finger strayed to the spot where she wore the small silver ring. Frowning, she removed her left glove and looked at the ring, sliding it off and holding it in the light. She addressed Anbiraa.*

Do you have any memories of this? It was found beside the original Anbira's body after he had... lost himself. I was curious as if to whether you might know of something about it.

Darth Vader Returns
Jan 31st, 2002, 02:04:59 AM
It is a symbol of our union; our eternal bonding.

:: Vader paused for a moment, studying the look in her eyes. Slowly, he removed his mask once again ::

And nothing will ever separate us. Not even masks.

Lady Vader
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:48:10 PM
*She smiled warmly at him, but still wondered what he meant. He'd said they were "eternally bonded". They weren't married in the sense of the term, but they were still together. She looked down at the ring, becoming lost in it's faint glow. Sometimes she'd dreamed of having a wedding. A traditional Sith wedding. Looking up, she asked the one question she that had given her courage a run for it's money.*

But... when will it be made... official?

*It was an honest question that had plagued her for as long as she had known the man, old and new. It was a question that held importance to her.*

Darth Vader Returns
Feb 8th, 2002, 10:34:18 PM
When you see it fit, my lady.

Lady Vader
Feb 11th, 2002, 10:28:33 PM
*His one liners were aggrivating, but this last one made her laugh.*

When I see fit? Funny, last time I checked, it was the man that usually came forward. But then again, we are in modern times.

*She eyed him and smiled. He exasperated her, he drove her nearly crazy at times, and yet she loved him. And she could not stop.*

Well, you tell me... how do you feel about it?

Darth Vader Returns
Feb 14th, 2002, 01:14:27 AM
:: Stepping forward, he embraced her tightly, his leather creaking with the motion. His dark eyes stared into hers, barely an inch apart, and his breath hung warm on her lips ::

I must have you.

Lady Vader
Feb 14th, 2002, 01:58:13 AM
*She was lost in the embrace and even more so in his eyes. She realized at that point she wanted him as much as he wanted her.*

*In a sudden fit of passion, she leap at him, embracing him ferociously, her lips tight against his. She was afraid that if she let go, she would lose him. She didn't want to lose him again. All the while, while she kissed him, she pulled him closer to her bed chambers, dropping odd pieces of clothing here and there. Soon there was a trail of gloves, pieces of armor, cape, and thrown off boots lying on the floor.*

Darth Vader Returns
Feb 14th, 2002, 06:59:32 AM
:: He swept her off her feet in a fell swoop, carrying her forward in his arms. Upon reaching the chambers, he threw her to the bed, the double doors slamming shut through the Force ::