PDA

View Full Version : **Enters his Old Room**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:23:44 AM
The memories... I missed this place more then anything else. I could never truely leave this...

**Looks into the bathroom, noticing a that something was growing out of the sink**

Hmmm, Odd...

**Looks at the coffee table next to his lounge chair.**

Yuke...

**Picks up a old half-eaten tuna fish sandwhich that was staring at Dyzm with 3 big eye, and puts it into a glass container. Where it can frolick and dance and live in peace...**

Um... Can I just get a new room?

Darth Viscera
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:46:38 PM
I'd let you have my room, but you ate my peaches!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 21st, 2002, 02:51:29 AM
Well SORRY! The song said "Millions of Peaches, Peaches for ME" It didnt say, Millions of Peaches, Peaches for DV!

Darth Viscera
Feb 21st, 2002, 12:38:48 PM
Yes it did!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 22nd, 2002, 01:32:22 AM
NO!!!

you can have these Pineapples though.

Darth Viscera
Feb 22nd, 2002, 01:07:28 PM
No way! I like peaches, not pineapples. I was going to make a garden with them. A nice garden. And when the peaches grew up, they would turn into little DV Junior's.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 23rd, 2002, 12:48:59 AM
**Sigh**

How many times have I told you NOT to splice your Genes with Fruit? Remember the Pearman incident?

Darth Viscera
Feb 23rd, 2002, 12:55:23 AM
Genes? No. Remember the creamy peach filling?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:07:32 AM
That wasnt me... that was Gav in Disguise of me...

Darth Viscera
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:32:36 AM
You'd think that, wouldn't you? But in actuality, it was you disguising yourself as Gav disguising yourself as Dyzm.

But no, that would be too simple for such an elegant Sith Master as yourself!

Knowing full well the extent of the peaches, you masqueraded as yourself masquerading as Gav masquerading as you *yet again!* masquerading as Gav playing the fiddle for Garrett.

Very sneaky, but your esophagus is still very sticky. Might want to take a break and go get a glass of Sprite!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:38:42 AM
Ah... I see the power is strong in you... as in your Gibberish!

No you see, it WAS Gav, I can proove it also... During the time of your so called Peach Robbery, I was installing hidden camera's in the Ladies Lockerroom, during the time, I was dressed as YOU! For non must know that I, Dyzm, respected Sith master, is as crude as you! Now, I must erase your memory

Darth Viscera
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:09:43 PM
Ah...a brilliant plan. But one question remains: how do you know how I dress when I go to install hidden cameras in the ladies' locker room?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:22:06 PM
I didnt, I dressed as you do right now, and I sneaked through the ventalation. The only reason I did dress as you, was just incase I was spotted, then I wouldnt get into trouble!

Darth Viscera
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:02:57 PM
But I don't dress so casually when I go to install hidden cameras in the ladies' locker room! I disguise myself as Gav Mortis. Oddly enough, whenever I put on that disguise females seem more receptive.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 25th, 2002, 03:50:28 PM
Hmmm, maybe clothes do make the man perhaps?

I say we raid Gav's closet.

Darth Viscera
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:31:53 AM
Good idea! You first. Wait..send the droid.

*TC-14 appears out of nowhere, its photoreceptors growing wide*