PDA

View Full Version : Ambrelia's Children: Stranger In Your Midst II

Jehova Eaven
Dec 26th, 2001, 07:46:12 PM
"This is the cargo ship, Euphrates. I must speak with a council member. It is very urgent." I spoke into the ship's comm. "Roger, Euphrates. We have you on our scanners, please transmit your security codes."

I sent the codes that would show them the registry of the ship. Its understandable that the tower would not know the name of the ship. The Sith Order has an enormous amount of them.

"Welcome back, Jehova Eaven. I see that you survived, very good." It was a familiar voice, the voice of Jeseth Cloak. It would seem that he had been waiting for me. "Land on pad zero-four, seventh level. I will meet you there."

"Yes, master."

I skillfully piloted the ship around to pad zero-four. It was a small pad near the palace. The ship lurched forward and onto the center of the pad. I activated the gangplank that was below the ship.

Slayn Cloak
Jan 3rd, 2002, 09:51:35 PM
Slayn was somewhat apprehensive. He had only seen his "father" once in a hologram and that voice was his. Slayn would now for the first time look upon Jeseth with his own eyes in the flesh, for the first time, but was it the first? Slayn had been alive for some time before his memory laps, the period of time where his imprinting began and even some training. Although a short time; it had passed. Father, what will you think of me? Have I become what you intended, you created me do I have boundaries, borders? Why have you... Slayn's mind raced and as he was not masking his thoughts. They were free for Jeseth to hear. Slayn stood behind Jehova looking out the window of the cockpit. He spoke to him and seemed very much like a child.

"That was him: my father. I can feel him Jehova. Is he always so perplexed? His mind is... limitless, and barren. I can feel nothing."

It was silent, cold and dead on the ship. This creeping anxiety, broken only by the sounds of landing, had a grasp on Slayn and he had experienced a feeling he had till know not known... Fear.

Jehova Eaven
Feb 8th, 2002, 06:29:09 PM
"Yes... he is always thus.... " It hurt me to tell him that about his father. I don't know what it was about this young man, but I felt somehow connected with him, not physically or mentally.... possibly in spirit. I felt his confussion and fear. Usually this would amuse me, but not today.

The two men had exited the small freighter and into the morning sunlight. No one was outside to meet them, they were alone.

"Be wary of what you say, think, and do. We are being watched by many. Their trust of you depends on this moment." I had told Slayn. He still appeared uncomfortable. A moment later a familiar figure had appeared at the end of the landing pad.

Slayn Cloak
Feb 26th, 2002, 04:27:35 PM
The planet was dense and overly populated , it’s suns bright light burnt the cloaks eyes. He felt what he couldn’t mistake for anything but compassion from Jehova. Why... His mind was still at a loss , yet he found comfort in this moment; that was until the figure appeared. The one that matched the presences he had felt from the ship... He spoke out it was only barely audible, but well known...

“Jeseth”