PDA

View Full Version : Wandering the Palace.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jan 29th, 2002, 08:31:11 PM
Tigris had just been accepted into the Sith Order. A droid was showing her where the area's of the palace were. They came to the quarters of the sith and the droid left. She came to a room that was unoccupied and walked in. She glanced around and then walked over to the bed. She set her sword down on the bed and turned her back to the door. Her wings spread far apart as she goes over what had happened in the day she had been here.

Jehova Eaven
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:50:26 PM
The dark figure had not found Jeseth and he still had not dealt with the insolent Malice Draclau. Instead of finding Jeseth he had decided to continue his training in the dark arts, summoning forth lightning from his finger tips. It was still not as powerful as he had hoped but it was getting closer each day.

I had not found Jeseth, but had gotten some of my training done. It was getting late and I had decided to head to my room to rest. Walking down the wide halls was feeling more and more comfortable, very different from the prison I was so used to. Upon entry to my room I had discovered that I had company.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:56:22 PM
Tigris looks up at the wall infront of her.

"Let me guess. your room?" She said. She turns around slowly and brings her wings closer to her. She looks up at Jehova, waiting for an answer. She grabs her sword and puts it back in its scaberd.

Jehova Eaven
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:05:45 PM
I gazed down upon her, staring at her face and always keeping an eye on her weapon. She was quite attractive for a human, but those wings made it seem like she was mocking the Ambrelian race.

"Yes, these are my quarters." I had told her in my deep voice. "I see that you were accepted into the Order. Congratulations."

I walked towards the closet and removed my shirt revealing my pale thin muscular body, then sat on the bed.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:16:38 PM
Tigris nods slightly at his congratulations.

"Thanks. Um sorry about earlier." She says. She disliked saying sorry but accepted the fact that he was higher ranking than she was and left it at that. She lowered her eyes as he took off his shirt. She glanced back up at him and noticed he was looking at her. She swallowed hard and her eyes darted around the room.

Jehova Eaven
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:23:37 PM
"Whats wrong?" I asked? "Why do you look away?" Perhaps she seemed intimidated by a far superior being. That had to be it. I moved closer to her and placed an arm around her. "Do not be scared of me."

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:33:46 PM
Tigris looks up at him as he puts his arm around her. She usualy not scared of anything, but something about him made it different. She shivers slightly from the dark energy that surrounds him. She looks at his golden eyes. Much different than her sea green eyes. She remains silent as she watches him.

Jehova Eaven
Feb 20th, 2002, 10:39:23 PM
I had just realized how tired I was. The bolts of energy had drained much of my energy. I layed back onto the bed and questioned her. "I'm surprised that Malice did not show you to your quarters."

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 21st, 2002, 08:37:53 AM
"He told me to follow a droid up to the rooms." She says. She didn't dare try to read his mind on what he is thinking. Last time she did that she ended up in a battle with him. She feels obligated to leave but can't get her feet to move twards the door.

Jehova Eaven
Feb 21st, 2002, 08:58:45 PM
"I'll help you get settled in..." I had told her. "But first, I need to rest. You're welcome to stay here until then." I had started to get comfortable when I had remembered something important.

"Oh yes, don't touch anything."

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:20:59 PM
Tigris heeds his warning and mearly steps to a more shadowed off corner. She folds her wings behind her and leans against the wall, crossing her arms. She watches him fall asleep then closes her eyes. She slowly drifts off into a dreamless sleep.

Jehova Eaven
Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:02:33 PM
I dosed off after watching her lean against the wall. I was soon in a state of dreaming, my own strange private world. The world of my past.

"Is this your house?"

The familiar voice that has haunted me since as far back as I could remember.

"My house?"

I looked around, I was surrounded in luxury. Decadent fountains and exotic plants were abound. Servants were running from room to room like bees. It was indeed my old home, back on Ambriel II. I carefully walked up the old stairs, and into a small room. At least it was one of the smallest rooms in the house. There sat a small child.

"Thats me...."

The child stood up and appeared to look directly at me.

"Come Jehova, its time to start your training."

The voice of my father came from behind me. A brilliant military tactition, he had always treated me like a soldier, never like a son. They walked into an ajointing room and I followed. The walls were covered in weapons from long range to melee.

"This, is the army's main rifle."

My father picked up what appeared to be a modified stormtrooper rifle. He held it against his sholder and pointed it at the child. He pulled the trigger...

The child screamed.

The safety on the rifle was still on. My father did not put the gun down.

"You can't scream like that and freeze in the middle of battle."

He aimed the gun again, the safety was off. He was about to pull the trigger when I started hearing another voice.

"Wake up!"

I awoke in a quick start and instinctively pulled my scythe to me with the Force. Tigris' hands were on my shoulders and my scythe was near her throat.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:58:08 PM
Tigris's eyes go wide as the blade comes at her neck. She can feel the heat coming off of it and freezes. After a moment, she slowly edges her way away from Jehova, hoping not to alarm him so he wont cut her head off. Her breathing is still sharp and hard because of him suprising her.

"You were... um, yelling in your sleep." she says to him.

Jehova Eaven
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:29:31 PM
I relaxed slightly, deactivating the energy blade. She loosened her grip on my shoulders and sat back watching my every move. I gently nudged her away and moved towards the refresher. Removing the remainder of my clothing I stepped inside, letting the cool water hit my back. These dreams kept persisting.... almost every night I was bombarded with those images of the past.

I looked out the transparent door, I had forgotten all about the girl. She had awoken me from my horrible nightmare. I would have to thank her later.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:34:18 PM
Tigris had turned away as he took off the rest of his clothes. Insead she looked around the rest of the room, not directly looking at him. There were several things in the room that she should have noticed when she had first walked into the room but had some how missed. After a moment of silence, she spoke out.

"Are you ok? You were really yelling loud while you were asleep." she says to him.

Slayn Cloak
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:34:41 PM
There where many things the girl should have noticed in the room, though she had still yet to notice him Slayn had been watching Jehova. He was still new to this place, in fact this world he is as a child in most aspects. The man intrigued him so much; Jehova was the only living link to what he so greatly wanted to be. He wished to befriend him, thought there seemed to be a bond growing he wasn't sure what was. The girl was a very different story; She is a model of what he very much despises. She would make for a good toy and was fun to toy with on that day. His mind was completely blank, though he was very capable of blocking the girls power, his thoughts might have betrayed him. Finally he spoke out to her in his usual methods; not using speech, but instead crashing into her mind with his words that would echo with a great reckoning.

" His dreams are no concern of yours, Child"

With that she took a quick glance around the room and Slayn was very much visible to her. He stood quietly in a far corner, the shadow of the room seemed to dance upon and amidst his body.

Jehova Eaven
Apr 8th, 2002, 07:05:08 PM
He stepped out of the shower after a nice refreshing bath, the scars on his body showing, and wrapped a towel around himself. He glanced over at Slayn who was leaning against a corner. "Been here long?" Jehova smirked, "I thought you were out on business for Jeseth."

He changed his glare to the girl, no one could tell though due to the fact that his eyes were completely orange with no visible pupils or irises. She kept staring at him and his body, his wings dripping water on the cold floor.

"Relax, I'll show you to your room soon enough." his calm voice echoing gently in her head.

Slayn Cloak
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:28:00 PM
Slayn was so very comforted to be in Jehova’s presence again; It had been so very long since last they shared their abilities.

“Jeseth has not sent for me, I am... alone.”

There was a pause then Slayn sighed and spoke to Jehova in his most intimate mind. ”I fear father has grown tiered of me,I must prove my worth to him.’

DragoonAngel Tigris
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:06:26 AM
Tigris had been annoyed by Slayn in the first place. Now, by him hiding in the shadows, he bothered her even more. She had grow tired of his games but just leaned against the wall as the two talked. She glared at Slayn as she waited.

Jehova Eaven
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:52:31 PM
Her pheromones danced on his senses as he stepped over to Slayn, embracing him when he got there. "I'm sorry to hear that dear friend," the message in Slayn's mind had a soft, solemn tone, "I'm afraid Jeseth has grown tired of us all."

Jeseth had not been seen in several months, in fact most thought him dead. But both Slayn and he knew in their dark hearts that their master was alive. Indeed they had never felt him die, all three of them were so inter-connected personally that they could almost feel each other psychically.

The half naked Ambrelian released his friend and headed behind a semi-translucent wall. His clothes hung on the side neatly, in fact the entire room was well kept. Some would say that Jehova was a perfectionist, everything had to be neat, everything set in its proper place.

From their point of view, Slayn and Tigris could only see the dark silhouette that was Jehova and the top of his head sticking out the top. Tigris was watching intently as Jehova got dressed.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:40:00 AM
Despite what Jehova Thought Tigris was doing, she had turned away and looked over at his scythe. She thought it was an interesting weapon for anyone, even a sith. Her eyes shifted over to Slayn. This was one that she hoped would never get ahold of a weapon like that. The destruction he could cause to the sith would be emense if he would have been able to handle sutch a weapon. Used against the jedi would be another thing though.

Jehova was son done geting dressed and he walked out from behind the screan. Tigris moved her eyes off of Slayn and to the ground, wait for them to finish.

Jehova Eaven
Jun 12th, 2002, 04:28:13 PM
The shirt and loose fitting pants were all well pressed, not a single wrinkle lay on their white surface. The neatly combed straight hair of Jehova matched perfectly with the clothing, his soft pale skin almost seemed like part of his suit. Truly, should any stranger look upon him they would believe him a ghost. He moved to the bed where Tigris was sitting and sat down.

A slight grin appeared on his face as he looked upon her. It had been a long time since he was near an Ambrelian female. Too bad he had no idea about what to do, during puberty he spent his years on that prison of a planet. Those hard years refined his combat and hunting skills, but left out social etiquette.

Her stare caught his briefly, but he quickly looked away and glanced at his bare feet. His plain black shoes sat next to his feet, he quickly slipped them on, and stood.

"Well Slayn, I'll meet you at the training grounds. I know your father wouldn't want you slouching while hes away. Besides, I could use a good sparring partner." He then turned and reached out his arm to Tigris. "Well shall I show you to your new quarters?"

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:05:05 PM
Tigris glanced over at Slayn as he walked out the door. She then took Jehova's hand and stood up. She followed him out the door and to the right, down a hall way. Several doors lined the walls. They finally came to a door, a ways down the hall from Jehova's room. He opened the door and steped in, followed by Tigris. She glanced around the dark room. It looked alot like Jehova's only more bare. She turns to Jehova.

"Thank you for showing me to a room." She says. She then flinches slightly as a pain shoots up from the place that her metalic wings are attached to her back. "Ag. Not again." She glares over her shoulder.

Jehova Eaven
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:20:04 PM
"Something wrong?" the neatly dressed Ambrelian spoke as he walked behind her and rubbed her shoulders. He could tell that she was in pain and he wanted to soothe her pain. For some inexplicable reason he was drawn to her, he wanted to make her as comfortable as possible.

His fingers danced over her back as he started to massage her upper back.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:29:05 PM
Tigris flinches as he touches the part on her back in pain. The pain started spreding through the rest of her wings and she yells out, moving away from him.

"My wings feel like they are on fire." she responds to his question. She wraps her wings around her tightly, closing her eyes. She trys to ignore the pain but it was becoming to strong.
"Arg. What is going on?" she yells out.

Jehova Eaven
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:10:38 AM
He didn't know what was going, she seemed to be in pain. "Did all women act like this when a male got close?" he wondered. Just as he started to back away from her, her metallic wings expanded.

"Whats wrong?" Jehova was on the verge of panicking, he didn't know how female Ambrelians acted as the only other female Ambrelian he had ever really been with was his mother. Certainly, he never remembered her acting this way.

DragoonAngel Tigris
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:06:22 PM
Tigris glares up at Jehova as the pain grows.

"I am in major pain, you..." another wave goes over her and she yells out. She yells and spreds her wings out. She spreds them so quickly that they catch Jehova by surprise and leaving a cut across his stomach.

Cid Stone
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:04:59 PM
*Enters the palace, pushing back his long black hair that flows down to his shoulders. His green eyes shine on his white complexion. His jaw line is straight and fixed, his nose small and pointed, and his eyebrows arched and thin. A trench coat flows on the ground and his boots pat very faintly while he walks. Strapped to his back is a sword, with a highly decorated hilt; which has diamonds and jewels encrested into them shaped just for his fingers. The long blade of the sword shines brightly against the light. He looks around the place, searching for someone to start him on his training to become a master of the sith.*