PDA

View Full Version : I was approached with a proposal...

Lady Vader
Nov 4th, 2001, 09:13:31 PM
for a RP. It was given to me by Lord Dagger (I'm sure some of you remember him). Now, out of good faith, I have agreed to tell you all here about his idea. It's only fair.

FYI, these talks that are taking place are OOC. Here is what he has proposed thus far:

Wether you are aware or not...Dagger has resurected himself. As I'm sure you can imagine, he will want revenge upon those he sees responsible for the "farce" that led up to his death.

Basically, my plan will be for Dagger, or DarkStar as he is now called, to come back to finish off any business he sees as outstanding. This will include, in no particular order:
1) LV who was responsible for his capture
2) LW who he believes he was betrayed by
3) Roul who he was betrayed by
4) Gav who he has a fight to finish with
and anything else that happens to crop up your and their cooperation will be appreciated, nothing will get done without it so thanks in advance

I was wondering wether you and/or TSO would object to my attempt at vengence...and if not would you be prepared to discuss it prior to me implimenting it?
Thank you for your time,
Your humble servent,
Lord Dagger

I've thought about it, and it would give TSO somethig to do. It's about time we stirred the cobwebs around here (and it will keep us busy until the Dathomir RP gets started as soon as ppl stop being busy with school stuff... seems a lot of that is going around, and most of the characters I need for that particular RP are very busy right now).

I'm not angry at him OOC, and frankly, LV couldn't care less about him IC. So, what say ye? I think it might be interesting stuff. Shall we try a little fun at this vengeance thing? (We can also have the RP take place outside of the actual palace. He couold go after individual Sith when they were alone on missions or something.)
Be sure to also include your own ideas with your answer to wether this RP should take place or not.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 4th, 2001, 10:19:18 PM
I have no qualms with such a plan being carried out. :)

Seth Darkserpent
Nov 5th, 2001, 06:06:29 PM
I'm the one who killed him, and he didn't request MY presence?

How wude :)

Besides, I do not trust Darkstagger (my new name for him :) ) at all. For all we know, this could be some villainous plan by Xanatos to capture us all!

It's a trap :D

Live Wire
Nov 5th, 2001, 11:29:17 PM
*sighs*

after we finished him off I said I would never again deal with him IC. As far as Im concerned he's dead to me and not worth my effort. Honestly I dont know if I want to put up with him again. He was a big headache to me and to a lot of other people and he can be very overbearing. If everyone else wants to carry it out and I understand your reasons for wanting to....I just dont like dealing with a major pain if I dont have to. If it were someone else I would probably agree to it. Someone like DeVille I would say sure....but dagger....I say nope.

Lady Vader
Nov 6th, 2001, 04:44:52 AM
Ok. Good input ppl. Let's see if we can't wake up the rest to see what they have to say.

Once we have a yay or nay to this proposal, I will go to Dagger and let him know of our decision.

Seth Darkserpent
Nov 6th, 2001, 01:19:23 PM
Probably should have put this in my last post.

I say, "nay". Read LW's post if you want to know why. Dagger is god moding headache.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 6th, 2001, 10:30:57 PM
To reflect my honest opinion, I also think he's a god-moder, but as an RPer I wouldn't ever tell someone that they shouldn't carry out something they honestly want to. If you want to RP with him, then I wouldn't complain, but I don't want him around TSO as a whole. His RPing reflects poorly upon us.

Lady Vader
Nov 7th, 2001, 02:35:23 AM
I'm glad you brought that up Jeseth. The part about not wanting him near TSO.

I have a condition if this RP does take place. It would not happen here. I would tell Dagger that theb RP would take place at SWForums. There he wouldn't be so gun-ho about any sort of god-moding, and we would have the mods there to keep him in line. He knows if he goes overboard he's outta there faster than Superman racing a speeding bullet.

I spoke to LW today about this, and she said if the RP did take place, SWF was a better place than here. Even I don't want him here. But I'd be alright with him at SWF.

Lady Vader
Nov 21st, 2001, 01:34:56 AM
Just to update...

Dagger told me that if the majority don't feel like participating in this RP, that would be ok.

He mainly is interested in the participation of myself, LW, Gav, and Roul.

Lady Vader
Nov 29th, 2001, 10:36:03 PM
TTT... still an important issue.

Live Wire
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:43:42 PM
*sighs* why me?!?!?

*bangs head on desk*

I suppose if everyone else says yes I'll go along with it....*mumbles something about being a sheep*

but its not happening here and if I see one hint or even a whiff of god moding Im gone!

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 2nd, 2001, 07:03:13 AM
I'm not in.

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2001, 11:33:05 AM
sounds like a general consensus of no around here. thank god