PDA

View Full Version : About Gue

Live Wire
Dec 9th, 2001, 03:54:16 PM
*sighs* I think this issue needs to be adressed...not because of DV's incessant complaining but because of Gue's track record. He's never shown any loyalty on any kind of long term basis. Hes proven that he cant be trusted in a number of different groups and Im wondering if its really worth the risk. Just cause we need members doesnt mean we should take in the dregs of society.

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 9th, 2001, 06:00:27 PM
We need members? I always saw TSO as a secret society of good Roleplaying Sith. We're not large in number, but we are effective.

Like I said before, can I kill Gue?

He joined TIR and betrayed them by trying to take control of their fleet. That was just last month. He can't be trusted, at all.

Jedah Lynch
Dec 9th, 2001, 07:24:24 PM
Are either of those two are to be trusted? Don't think so.

Both like power and both like to scheme.

One of them especially likes to god mode.

Only they dont do anything unless they think they can get away with it.

Vis is probably worried about having someone he wants to take down here being here.

Anyways its up to the council to decide Gues fate in TSO.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 9th, 2001, 08:09:15 PM
Viscera gets more flak than he deserves sometimes. As for what I said about my being ok with Gue's joining, it was for this reason: As long as he's hear, we know where he is. Outside of TSO he has no protection or a place to hide from Viscera and Lebron. As long as he's here, he's within arm's reach. If we never need him dispossed of, he'll have nowhere to run.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 9th, 2001, 08:12:28 PM
pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...=242.topic (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderfrm9.showMessage?topicID=242.topic)

Like I said... within reach.

Lady Vader
Dec 9th, 2001, 11:27:12 PM
I dunno... I got a funny feeling about all this. And that feeling is getting worse. (And, no, it's not indigestion!)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 10th, 2001, 12:15:57 AM
My voice is one voice among a council of many. That's just my opinion. You can all feel free to take whatever course of action you like. I really am not concerned about Gue, because he's too weak to pose any kind of threat. Kill him if you want, or let him stay. It would make little difference to me.

Live Wire
Dec 10th, 2001, 12:18:04 AM
I just have a bad feeling about it and I dont think its worth it. He causes so many problems wherever he is at.