PDA

View Full Version : Viscera

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 16th, 2001, 05:08:26 PM
He's still technically a member of TSO, you know... Will it remain that way until he attacks TSE, or will he be booted before that happens?

Jedah Lynch
Dec 16th, 2001, 06:26:53 PM
We could always give him to Gue.

That would be amusing....and as it is keeping him here until the attack is rather a bone headed move.

You dont have someone in your back yard if they are loading a gun to shoot you.

Lady Vader
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:40:25 PM
He's still technically a member of TSO, you know... Will it remain that way until he attacks TSE, or will he be booted before that happens?

Well, when he attacks TSE, they will obviously ask for TSO's aid. And, actually, we should help them even if they don't ask because of the alliance.

If Vis goes against TSO when we help TSE, THEN we will see about his remaining a member of this group. And if he does attack TSO, then he will most definitely be booted from this group.

Jedah Lynch
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:50:06 PM
Question.

What happens if he uses his position in TSO to try and get info against TSE if not TSO once this war starts? Whats to say he wont try now?

He could use his position here to nail TSO pretty damn good if he is given the chance or suddenly gets pissed enough that the war doesnt go well or as planned. That and overall isnt keeping him a member kinda a bad idea since there will be a war and he could use that to his advantage one way or another? If not know what TSO and therefore TSE is up too?

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 16th, 2001, 11:08:29 PM
Well, IC we don’t have a reason to kick him out yet really. Until he attacks we won’t know that he’s planning anything. I only wanted to bring the issue up to everyone in case they forgot that one little detail. :)

Lady Vader
Dec 16th, 2001, 11:23:14 PM
That's fine, Jes. Wasn't planning on making any moves against Vis unless he made a move against TSO.

Thanks for the heads up though. :)

Jedah Lynch
Dec 17th, 2001, 02:49:14 AM
If there is an IC reason would expect it to be enforced though no?

Gav Mortis
Dec 17th, 2001, 04:53:12 AM
But...there isn't one! :p

Sanis Prent
Dec 17th, 2001, 08:41:49 AM
Agreed. We gotta be bigger men about this and separate IC and OOC, since apparently there are people who cannot.

Viscera has done nothing to our detriment IC, so no reason to boot him. Hasn't done anything OOC to our detriment either, so the same still goes.

Yes he is planning OOC an IC campaign....but it has no IC relevance, so its not even an issue.

I'm getting very tired of the suspicion. Very.

Jedah Lynch
Dec 17th, 2001, 10:33:11 AM
Actually there is one.

Terroist acts

But I'll let you all think about that for the moment.

Live Wire
Dec 17th, 2001, 10:48:40 AM
I'VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

I AM SO FREAKING MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Thats it! Im putting my foot down! If I hear one more suspicious comment! One more shot taken at a person! One more uncalled for negative remark Im chopping your head off! I cant take it anymore. I come to the boards to have fun and conversation with people! If I wanted this kind of bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- I could open the door to my room! Im sick of it! This kind of attitude stays at TSE! I have said it over and over that everyone at TSO has a clean slate but do people listen to me! HELL NO!!!! Im not taking it anymore! Im sick of the attitudes...Im downright sick of it! If I wasnt so damn mad I'd cry!!!!!

This is my last warning! If you cant abide by that rule which is probably the easiest one to follow then you can get the hell out of TSO and dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out! AM I CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Sanis Prent
Dec 17th, 2001, 10:54:01 AM
Gotta agree there. Leave suspicion at the door.

Or as they say in the south -

"If you can't say somethin nice, don't say anything at all".

In other words, if you're thinking about chatting about hearsay, I have 4 letters for you :)

S*T*F*U

Thank you :)

As LW can attest, I can get plenty of that too from family if I want.

RP is our escape. Quit pissing in the pool.

Jedah Lynch
Dec 17th, 2001, 11:41:29 AM
Usually I can enjoy a good arguement.

However for now shall let it be since there is no point in creating an overall negative atmosphere.

Sanis Prent
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:01:30 PM
Its too late for that, might as well try to clean up the piss stains. Negative atmosphere's already seeped in here, frankly.

Question is, what are we gonna do about it

Live Wire
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:04:58 PM
discussion and even arguement arent even the main thing...its the unwarranted bashing!! The impuning of bad motives. Thats the main problem. Besides we shouldnt even be arguing...we should be disucssing. Arguement has no place here. We're all mature adults or mature almost adults so lets act like it.

Sanis Prent
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:10:27 PM
yeah, even if its an argument, its better than people whispering behind other's backs, and lying to others as if nothing's going on. Thats why there's so much hearsay, so much suspicion.

I have no problem discussing, arguing, etc. Even if you wanna jaw me. Hell thats fine. I can deal with that. I prefer that to the cloak and dagger silent treatment, and thats why TSO is unique...because we CAN be that open.

So if you're bottling up for decorum's sake, don't worry about me :)

Jedah Lynch
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:17:38 PM
Heh.

I can argue and half want too, but right now myself personally speaking pretty po'ed greatly. Mostly due to a lot of things and overall just trying to stay calm and not chew someone up more than should.

Doing what someone suggested once.

Taking a breather, relax, take a look at things and hopefully by that time won't be ready go blow up and taking stabs at people which really isnt good nor do want to to even go there since when am angry lots can be said that later regret and its not overall smart or wise to post when angry because well...trouble starts or gets made worse.

Sanis Prent
Dec 17th, 2001, 01:38:07 PM
Not to point out the blatantly obvious, but didn't you leave a month or so back due to this same stuff?

I know its alot of unneeded stress, and I know it can sour feelings. If you can't take it...don't. Nobody will blame you, as we've all come close to that ourselves. I know you wanna help, but if its just gonna make you crazy again, I'd just keep my head up and try to RP and ignore the crap.

I do it because I'm some kind of self-styled Gandhi, and because objectively-minded people are rare. But I definitely don't go to these pissing contests because I'm thirsty. Its crap that unfortunately has to be done, because people have issues, and I can't hit them for it.

Jedah Lynch
Dec 17th, 2001, 02:49:36 PM
Yup its partly why I quit.

Got tired of the same old battles, repeating endlessly, people against some for various reasons, and new fights always starting. When you try to help out and nothing ever goes right it tends to get to you after awhile and then what is left? Nothing but bitterness, anger and stress.

About to that point again and overall admit tired of being nice since that has gotten nothing but trouble for me and some others. Going to see how things go and depending on that shall infleunce a lot of what will happen.

I came back on a trial run and still am, but overall not planning to lie down and die this time either.

You might have the right idea Char, maybe you know how to do things. Maybe. But thats your way and I can not go against who I'am anymore than you can with yourself. Not for long at least. For the longest time and said this to some knew for myself it would end badly. And nine out of ten chances it will, but either way I'm going to do what I believe is right and do what I believe has to be done.

To thee own self be true. Right?

Anyways I dont intend to cause anything unless see things being caused, for a long time been only reacting, have yet to go on the offense for a very very long time. Did that to not harm some because I know probably would upset some, and overall if life is true to form I know the RP is the escape some of us have from all the misery, pain and sorrow that happens in the real world. Its suppose to be our escape. Our fun.

Too often we are making it like the real world and we have ourselves for fault on that. Many are guilty, we all are to some degree. We should....we could have a better RP if we were only a better species. But we have faults and how we deal or overcome those fault make us who we are.

Ah well.....well rambled more than intended and getting off track so going to shut up for now.